Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Belicheat and Tami Brady are classless

Veteran

Belicheat and Tami Brady are classless

9 minutes to go and on 1st down they run a reverse and then a 20 yard pass play to the end zone. They were up 18 against a team that can't stop a dive play. There is a special place in hell for those a$$holes. Now they're faking injuries for free defensive time outs.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4253893]9 minutes to go and on 1st down they run a reverse and then a 20 yard pass play to the end zone. They were up 18 against a team that can't stop a dive play. There is a special place in hell for those a$$holes.[/QUOTE]

I'm outraged.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4253893]9 minutes to go and on 1st down they run a reverse and then a 20 yard pass play to the end zone. They were up 18 against a team that can't stop a dive play. There is a special place in hell for those a$$holes. Now they're faking injuries for free defensive time outs.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. It all looks good now for those cheating a-holes. It will catch up to them. Remember 2007 and last year.

Belicheat is a classless a-hole.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4253893]9 minutes to go and on 1st down they run a reverse and then a 20 yard pass play to the end zone. They were up 18 against a team that can't stop a dive play. There is a special place in hell for those a$$holes. Now they're faking injuries for free defensive time outs.[/QUOTE]

They are gonna beat the packers in the sb

Veteran
    I don't mind that.

I'd do it if I were them. Beat your opponent. It's what you're supposed to do.

Stupid f*ck tards will never win another championship, and everyone knows it... hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Nothing they do in the regular season even bothers me anymore- the cheaters are done.

[QUOTE=FF2;4253898]I'm outraged.[/QUOTE]

I can do sarcasm too.

You're the coolest guy in the world for posting on a Jets message board during your Patriots game. Two thumbs up, bro.

I hope they go for another 7 right here.

Philly fans can't suffer enough for me.

if you don't like it, stop them.

i hate brady & belicheck with the best of them, but they're not classless. they're good.

LOLz, Hoyer in...happy?

Gonna post how classy Belichick is now?

Didn't think so. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    i was saying this last week when they were up 21 on the Cheifs, going for it on 4th down, going into shotgun on 3rd and goal with under 2 minutes left, and then trying for the TD on 4th down under 1 minute left. most other teams are conservative and will run the ball or even just take a knee under 2, but it was serious dick moves.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Sanchez 3:16;4253926]if you don't like it, stop them.

i hate brady & belicheck with the best of them, but they're not classless. they're good.[/QUOTE]

I dis agree. It's called professionalism, and they lack it. When they loose they are babies on the side line. They do this to say f you to everyone. There is a difference in winning and being a dick.

LOL as he posts this, brady is out of the game, and hoyer in...with 7 minutes left, no less...classless indeed.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4253898]I'm outraged.[/QUOTE]
    Those are just hemmorhoids.

Don't be alarmed.

[QUOTE=ironman61;4253935]LOL as he posts this, brady is out of the game, and hoyer in...with 7 minutes left, no less...classless indeed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but he SHOULD have done it with 9 minutes left!! :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ironman61;4253935]LOL as he posts this, brady is out of the game, and hoyer in...with 7 minutes left, no less...classless indeed.[/QUOTE]
    LOL. Belicheat is still classless regardless. That is undisputable.

They won me money. Go Pasts!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Stop with the whining, it makes us all look bad. The isn't two hand touch after the Church social, it's professional football.

[QUOTE=Funaz;4253934]I dis agree. It's called professionalism, and they lack it. When they loose they are babies on the side line. They do this to say f you to everyone. There is a difference in winning and being a dick.[/QUOTE]

ehhh. professionalism applies in an office. they're football players.

it's a man's game, there's no points taken away for being a dick. lets be real, when we beat them in the playoffs last year, u couldn't have been a collective group of bigger dicks than the Jets. but we loved it.

if you dish it, you gotta take it.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Funaz;4253934]I dis agree. It's called professionalism, and they lack it. When they loose they are babies on the side line. They do this to say f you to everyone. There is a difference in winning and being a dick.[/QUOTE]

Nah. They're finishing the job. I'd want Rex to do that to them. Wouldn't you?