Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11-5 or watch the playoffs on TV

11-5 or watch the playoffs on TV

Too many conference losses. Jets have no control of their destiny, and to not control your destiny in November is the sign of a team that doesn't belong. Jets got an early Xmas present today, won't mean a thing come next week. Hoping for some dumb luck but Jets are now relying on other team's misfortunes while trying to run off a 6 game winning streak. Pfft.

Dump

You are trying to insinuate a negative reaction. If you weren't you wouldn't have put this in its own thread.

they can go 11-5 or 10-6. the schedule remaining isn't tough.

Practice Squad
    LOL

Insinuate a negative reaction. :P

[QUOTE=bitonti;4254178]they can go 11-5 or 10-6. the schedule remaining isn't tough.[/QUOTE]

oh because the teams with better records than us don't really matter eh?

All League
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4254178]they can go 11-5 or 10-6. the schedule remaining isn't tough.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4254165]Dump

You are trying to insinuate a negative reaction. If you weren't you wouldn't have put this in its own thread.[/QUOTE]

oh, we are in the control of our destiny is that right?

10 - 6 will do it.

Jets escaped against Buffalo sure.

But Cincy barely escaped Cleveland, Tenn barely escaped TB and DEN barely escaped SD.

So I guess you could say the same all the way around

Jets are right in the thick of things.

All League
    and I get lambasted when I declare the season is over

it's over.....(even if the MATH says something else)

[QUOTE=Santonio;4254186]oh, we are in the control of our destiny is that right?[/QUOTE]

No its just that we are just rehashing the same crap over and over again. We keep making negative threads instead of putting all the negativity into one thread. Its like beating a dead horse "the Jets arent good" "the Jets suck".
    Its very annoying.

Jets Insider VIP
    I like to wait till the end of the season to make definitive judgments.

All League
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4254194]No its just that we are just rehashing the same crap over and over again. We keep making negative threads instead of putting all the negativity into one thread. Its like beating a dead horse "the Jets arent good" "the Jets suck".
    Its very annoying.[/QUOTE]

yeah, we need ONE BIG negativity thread.....but only if Sooth doesn't close it

we should make it a sticky thread with a poll.....

do the Jets suck?:
    Yes
    No
    Maybe
    Yes but...
    No but....
    Maybe but....
    I don't know
    I don't care
    All Teams suck at one time or another

[QUOTE=SMC;4254209]I like to wait till the end of the season to make definitive judgments.[/QUOTE]

really? Well can you at least rule out Indianapolis?

we are still in but this team is just not playing good.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Santonio;4254217]really? Well can you at least rule out Indianapolis?[/QUOTE]

I believe they are officially eliminated from playoff contention, so, yes, you can rule them out.

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4254165]Dump

You are trying to insinuate a negative reaction. If you weren't you wouldn't have put this in its own thread.[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000

You are exactly right. Just another dumb ass thread from the SOJF crowd.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4254249]+1,000,000

You are exactly right. Just another dumb ass thread from the SOJF crowd.[/QUOTE]

makes zero sense considering i want the Jets to go 11-5 and make the playoffs.
    It's reality. If you think the Jets are making the playoffs at 10-6 i will shake your hand.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4254249]+1,000,000

You are exactly right. Just another dumb ass thread from the SOJF crowd.[/QUOTE]

makes zero sense considering i want the Jets to go 11-5 and make the playoffs.
    It's reality. If you think the Jets are making the playoffs at 10-6 i will shake your hand when they do.

So long as it hasn't been said that you are officially eliminated from playoff contention, you always have control over your own destiny. That's how I feel. Just beat your opponents, don't lose any, and you can pretty much guarantee that somehow, some way you'll get in.

In other words, the Jets shouldn't be worried about other teams. Just win out and you'll get in, it's as simple as that.

5 games left, too much can still happen.

the Jets just need to take care of their own business and go at least 4-1 with no AFC losses.