Thread: Sanche'z Body Language

Sanche'z Body Language

I've noticed that Sanchez doesn't seem "HAPPY" out there. He pouts a lot and gives poor body language. Even after we score TDs. Is he depressed?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PutKlecko&GastineauinHOF;4254179]I've noticed that Sanchez doesn't seem "HAPPY" out there. He pouts a lot and gives poor body language. Even after we score TDs. Is he depressed?[/QUOTE]

He's not depressed but he's definately pissed off. He doesn't like the stupid move Rex pulled by sitting him, he isn't happy with the way the offense is playing and I don't think he is loving schotty right now either.

Practice Squad
    Let me be the first to welcome you to JI.

[QUOTE=Funaz;4254185]He's not depressed but he's definately pissed off. He doesn't like the stupid move Rex pulled by sitting him, he isn't happy with the way the offense is playing and I don't think he is loving schotty right now either.[/QUOTE]

yep, and he gets Schotty back by throwing the ball to the defensive back!

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh dear lord another body language thread.

:shakehead

With the way the offense has been performing lately, I'd be more concerned if he was jumping around on the sidelines with a smile on his face.

Hall Of Fame
    Sanchez' psyche is as delicate as a flower.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Funaz;4254185]He's not depressed but he's definately pissed off. He doesn't like the stupid move Rex pulled by sitting him, he isn't happy with the way the offense is playing and I don't think he is loving schotty right now either.[/QUOTE]

Dumb question but when you said sitting him did you mean in pratcice or in todays game. I missed a portion of the game but i didn't hear anything about him getting pulled for a moment.

I notice his body language his rookie year. The home game vs Buffalo with his 5 INTs you can see he was was down. Also a few other games that season you can see it in his face. Actually today after the INT from his end zone he had no expression. It looked as if it was like ok no bigie. I did see him get pissed when he tried to hit Holmes underneath and Holmes kept running and never turned around. To me that has been a big problem this season. I don't remeber Sanchez and the Wrs being so off in the past.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xeopv_wf0[/url]

[IMG]http://theaxemen.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/ayecarumbaoj3.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Crease29;4254219]With the way the offense has been performing lately, I'd be more concerned if he was jumping around on the sidelines with a smile on his face.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. If he was looking all giddy eating Hot Dogs on the sidelines there would be threads dedicated to bashing Sanchez for acting so happy despite having a comp pct sub .500.

Sanchez is not happy with his play and wants to do better. He has a drive in him that will make him better. If he acted content, i would be worried.

[QUOTE=Klingon;4254187]Let me be the first to welcome you [B]back[/B] to JI.[/QUOTE]

fixed.

[QUOTE=Jordy;4254214]Oh dear lord another body language thread.

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

Can you believe this stuff? We have medical evaluations being made now pschycologists watching tv saying Sanchez is depressed. :rolleyes: