Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Redskins Defense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Redskins Defense.

watching them this afternoon i was impressed with the pass rush.

just asking, does any think they will give the Jets problems next week? matchup problems, etc

I'm scared. :eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets lost to the Broncos. You should be scared of every single game just based on that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many threads is this for you today?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Game will be more about the Jets defense taking the ball away from Skins.. Jets defense will take the ball away from skins atleast 3 times to makup for none today vs Bills. mark it down!!!;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4254268]Jets lost to the Broncos. You should be scared of every single game just based on that.[/QUOTE]

So did the Chargers, Raiders, and Dolphins. Any given Sunday my man

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    we all should allow ourselves 24 hours to enjoy the win before we start "Worrying" about the Washington Redskins (who suck).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    believe me i understand the history of recent weeks but I am not scared of Washington at all.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Skins have come alive a bit the last 2 weeks. We're going to have trouble with their defense. You would think a Rex Ryan D would force Grossman into multiple turnovers, but who knows, we just let Fitzpatrick carve us up today

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;4254312]The Skins have come alive a bit the last 2 weeks. We're going to have trouble with their defense. You would think a Rex Ryan D would force Grossman into multiple turnovers, but who knows, we just let Fitzpatrick carve us up today[/QUOTE]

fitzpatrick had a good game but saying he carved us up is a bit of a stretch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4254323]fitzpatrick had a good game but saying he carved us up is a bit of a stretch.[/QUOTE]

Correct. We did give the Jills 14 points off of turnovers too. Jets need to bring their A game every week the remainder of the season. Today's lackluster performace is not going to cut it especially on the road.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4254334]Correct. We did give the Jills 14 points off of turnovers too. Jets need to bring their A game every week the remainder of the season. Today's lackluster performace is not going to cut it especially on the road.[/QUOTE]

not to mention that TD to Brad Smith was a fluke play....granted Brad made a play on the ball and I give him credit but a fluke play none the less.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4254290]So did the Chargers, Raiders, and Dolphins. Any given Sunday my man[/QUOTE]
    Ain't that the truth. Anyways I don't expect the Skins to give the Jets too much trouble

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Ranking Overall Rushing Passing
    Offense 23rd 84.0 (29th) 229.0 (16th)
    Defense 14th 117.3 (18th) 221.4 (10th)

Defense ain't bad but we should be able to run against them. 29th in the NFL in rushing. Means it plays to our strength.