REVIS???

What was up with him???
    Look like he meant to suck today...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4254538]why[/QUOTE]

he was beat all day!

All Pro
    IT HAPPENS

[QUOTE=paulyjet;4254534]What was up with him???
    Look like he meant to suck today...[/QUOTE]

I dont know. Maybe you and your perfection can have a talk with him about it and ask him why he was so god damn human today? He might listen to you since you never take a day off from your perfection, huh?

Heres a god damn news flash:

REVIS is HUMAN...and Fitzy is a super accurate QB...thats why we got lucky that he missed him in the end zone on that last drive when Pool forgot his assignment.

DUMP

He had a bad day but we still won!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    This would only be a concern if it occurred in 2 games of the 16 game regular season.

[QUOTE=HitSomeone41;4254541]I dont know. Maybe you and your perfection can have a talk with him about it and ask him why he was so god damn human today? He might listen to you since you never take a day off from your perfection, huh?

REVIS is HUMAN...and Fitzy is a super accurate QB...thats why we got lucky that he missed him in the end zone on that last drive when Pool forgot his assignment.[/QUOTE]

+1

Revis didn't have a great game--so what---that makes like 50 great games and one not so great game. He is still the best in football.

It figures that after I bought his official jersey a few weeks ago he's been showing cracks in the armor...:confused:

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4254544]This would only be a concern if it occurred in 2 games of the 16 game regular season.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

[QUOTE=paulyjet;4254539]he was beat all day![/QUOTE]

jets should bench him :rolleyes::yes:

Hall Of Fame
    It was the game plan. Revis was in man coverage but he gave Johnson a cushion. They were willing to let Fitz dink and dunk. He had 8 catches for only 75 yards.

[QUOTE=Mr. Moo;4254549]It figures that after I bought his official jersey a few weeks ago he's been showing cracks in the armor...:confused:[/QUOTE]

You might as well throw it away. I mean, who gives up 75 yards to an NFL WR?
    Not the great Charles Woodson or Brandon Flowers.

I mean, Revis never plays at their level. Id exchange that jersey in for a CONLEY, if i were you.
    Hurry before its too late.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4254553]It was the game plan. Revis was in man coverage but he gave Johnson a cushion. They were willing to let Fitz dink and dunk. He had 8 catches for only 75 yards.[/QUOTE]

What an awesome sig LMAO

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4254553]It was the game plan. Revis was in man coverage but he gave Johnson a cushion. They were willing to let Fitz dink and dunk. He had 8 catches for only 75 yards.[/QUOTE]

Dink and Dunk is damn right. An accurate QB and a quick speedy WR can be hard to defend, especially in a dink and dunk gameplan.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4254556]What an awesome sig LMAO[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I can't take credit for it. Someone posted it and I stole it.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;4254541]I dont know. Maybe you and your perfection can have a talk with him about it and ask him why he was so god damn human today? He might listen to you since you never take a day off from your perfection, huh?

REVIS is HUMAN...and Fitzy is a super accurate QB...thats why we got lucky that he missed him in the end zone on that last drive when Pool forgot his assignment.[/QUOTE]

wow... sorry HOMER... Revis SUCKED today..Take off those Jets green glasses & see it. So bad that it almost looked like he didnt want to play. Admit it... If that was Cro, the board would be all over it...

Man, ya can't post hear... little *****'s will jump all over ya!
    "Hers a god damn news flash" lol

lets be honest, revis is a tad overrated. he's not the god most jets fans make him out to be

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=paulyjet;4254534]What was up with him???
    Look like he meant to suck today...[/QUOTE]

Today was the first time I can truly say for the first time Revis absolutely played awful... The TD that was scored on the Jets in the first half was so strange Revis backed up and moved inside and they hit the slant for the score. It looked like he was either confused with the D called or was soo arrogant that he thought he would break up the pass... Terrible performance by Darelle FIRST time I have ever said that honestly.:steamin: