Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DeSean Jackson

Practice Squad

DeSean Jackson

Would probably fix our problem at WR.

Could we target him this offseason and would we have enough money to bring him in?

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought I heard he got benched today? :confused:

Wouldnt DJ want Tone money??? I say we draft a Braylon clone and develope sooooome chemistry for sanchize.

All League
    Andy Reid would fix our problems on offense :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=crunchtime;4254742]Wouldnt DJ want Tone money??? I say we draft a Braylon clone and develope sooooome chemistry for sanchize.[/QUOTE]

Michael Floyd... expect he catches with his hands rather than his body

All Pro
    DUMP

What happpened to the speedster from Denver we picked up???

No way. D-Jax is overrated.

I could think of at least 15 WR's better

Jackson would solve all of the problems with the Jets offense. He would completely lift the top off the D. He DEMANDS a deep safety over the top when ever he steps on the field, his presence alone would add 5-10 yards of space for the entire offense.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=crunchtime;4254754]What happpened to the speedster from Denver we picked up???[/QUOTE]

He is in Rex's wood shed like Ellis. He hasn't learned to laugh at the Emperors jokes yet.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;4254744]Andy Reid would fix our problems on offense :yes:[/QUOTE]

Rex would kill him.

Andy calls about 15 run plays a game.

Veteran
    This thread can't be serious.

[QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4254834]This thread can't be serious.[/QUOTE]

??? What is wrong with this thread? This beats the hell out of another "Sanchez Sucks" thread. What is sad is that I can see NE getting DeSean Jackson, somehow , someway. The guy is a free agent and I really think Philly is done with him and will let him walk!!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;4254848]??? What is wrong with this thread? This beats the hell out of another "Sanchez Sucks" thread. What is sad is that I can see NE getting DeSean Jackson, somehow , someway. The guy is a free agent and I really think Philly is done with him and will let him walk!![/QUOTE]

Holmes-Clutch catches, fast, short

Jackson-Fast, short, great punt returner

If you thought 'tone had a bad attitude it is nothing compared to Jackson. He's one dimensional and short as hell. If you want to pay 'Holmes' money to another guy just like him then I guess it's a great idea. Not to mention the Jets would never put him on punt return because it's better to have slow safety's or guys who muff punts back there. The truth is we have a guy who can tear the top off of a defense, they just don't like sending him up there...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4254852]

If you thought 'tone had a bad attitude it is nothing compared to Jackson...[/QUOTE]

This!

The guy is a clown. For every two 40 yard catches he makes you take a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty. Very talented, but very one-dimensional as well.

He wouldn't be a replacement for Plaxico either, he's more along the lines of Santonio....small, fast, good hands. Although, watching Desean work under Mike Westhoff would be a thing to see!

I wouldn't touch that dog with a 100 foot long pole. Dog player, bad attitude, going through the motions.

The player yes the person no. Theres alot going on in Philly this year. Is it Andy Reid or is it DeSean Jackson thats causing alot of the trouble. Besides with the way Sanchez overthrows WRs we need a guy with some height like Braylon.

[QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4254852]Holmes-Clutch catches, fast, short

If you thought 'tone had a bad attitude it is nothing compared to Jackson. He's one dimensional and short as hell. If you want to pay 'Holmes' money to another guy just like him then I guess it's a great idea. Not to mention the Jets would never put him on punt return because it's better to have slow safety's or guys who muff punts back there. [B]The truth is we have a guy who can tear the top off of a defense[/B], they just don't like sending him up there...[/QUOTE]

Who? There's no one on this roster who can do that.

And Jackson is better than Holmes.

[QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4254852]Holmes-Clutch catches, fast, short

If you thought 'tone had a bad attitude it is nothing compared to Jackson. He's one dimensional and short as hell. If you want to pay 'Holmes' money to another guy just like him then I guess it's a great idea. Not to mention the Jets would never put him on punt return because it's better to have slow safety's or guys who muff punts back there. The truth is we have a guy who can tear the top off of a defense, they just don't like sending him up there...[/QUOTE]

Exactly

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=dvl7;4254716]Would probably fix our problem at WR.

Could we target him this offseason and would we have enough money to bring him in?[/QUOTE]

Just a wannabe gang-banger with speed.

[QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;4254744]Andy Reid would fix our problems on offense :yes:[/QUOTE]

Maybe but I dont think he and Rex would be a good fit on the sideline. Literally. I don't think it is physically possible.

[QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;4254746]Michael Floyd... expect he catches with his hands rather than his body[/QUOTE]

A lot of people here are in love with Floyd and Sanu. I need to see them in the combine. I think they both are on the slow side. North of 4.5 and I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4.6.

Plus I think ND guys are always a little overrated.

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4254747]DUMP[/QUOTE]

This.