Thread: Jets called a timeout for Sanchez to talk to the refs?

Jets called a timeout for Sanchez to talk to the refs?

Did anyone else see this in yesterdays game? Rex stood there and said nothing. I see a team in dissention.

In the 4th quarter the Jets called a timeout and Sanchez near the sidelines was talking to the referee with Rex standing near him. I know it happened I saw it.

Veteran
    Yep it was for the 2nd down unnecessary hit on santonio over the middle

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4255680] I see a team in dissention.[/QUOTE]

yes Sanchez threw a career high 4 touchdowns and they beat the Bills. In dissention.

I can't wait for the "this team is collapsing" thread when they make the playoffs.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4255743]yes Sanchez threw a career high 4 touchdowns and they beat the Bills. In dissention.

I can't wait for the "this team is collapsing" thread when they make the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

Yes they did beat the Bills barely. Why wasnt Rex hammering the ref? Sanchez shouldnt be coming to the sidelines on a timeout and spending it talking to the refs.

Jets Insider VIP
    were they also in dissension?

Jets Insider VIP
    what they need GMC is a noted football expert like you to run the team...

are you willing to work the 14 hours a day 6 or seven days a week 11 months a year to do it?

The needless dumb timeout was the one taken by the Jets in the 2nd half on defense as the time clock rolled down, there was no sense of panic on the field at the time, just a useless time out. The very next play the Buff player ran for 11 or 12 yards.

All League
    Wait...Are you saying Rex was just standing on the sidelines, not saying a word while there were important happenings going on around him???

[B]TO THE DUMP WITH YOU!!![/B] :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=sg3;4255764]what they need GMC is a noted football expert like you to run the team...

are you willing to work the 14 hours a day 6 or seven days a week 11 months a year to do it?[/QUOTE]

Yes where do I send my resume?

Jets Insider VIP
    Robert Woods Johnson !V
    New Jersey, USA, North America

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4255810]Yes where do I send my resume?[/QUOTE]

Right here:

[URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45"]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45[/URL]

[QUOTE=sg3;4255892]Robert Woods Johnson !V
    New Jersey, USA, North America[/QUOTE]

Thanks if I get the job I'll be sure to send you an autographed Revis football. :D

[QUOTE=bitonti;4255743]yes Sanchez threw a career high 4 touchdowns and they beat the Bills. In dissention.

I can't wait for the "this team is collapsing" thread when they make the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

If i remember correctly, didn't we barely beat the bills last year and lost to them the year before. believe we made the afccg both times. its a tough in conference rivalry where both teams know the others strengths and weaknesses inside and out.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=nycuse;4255984]If i remember correctly, didn't we barely beat the bills last year and lost to them the year before. believe we made the afccg both times. its a tough in conference rivalry where both teams know the others strengths and weaknesses inside and out.[/QUOTE]

we all forget that the bills aren't a bad team. they started 5-2, better then us. they beat the patriots, something we couldn't. add on top of that it was a conference game and they were trying to get themselves onto the right track, it turns into a tough game. good win yesterday. i see no dissension in this team.

Between this and the Rex TO at Baltimore, where's good ol' Dick Curl when you need him???? :confused::confused::confused:

[QUOTE=heymangold;4256030]we all forget that the bills aren't a bad team. they started 5-2, better then us. they beat the patriots, something we couldn't. add on top of that it was a conference game and they were trying to get themselves onto the right track, it turns into a tough game. good win yesterday. i see no dissension in this team.[/QUOTE]

Yup, much like no one should expect the Fish to lay down for us at the end of the season if we need that game to make the playoffs. That will be their super bowl.