Thread: Glad Folk's our kicer now?

Glad Folk's our kicer now?

[URL="http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-11-28/chargers-kicker-nick-novak-answers-natures-call-on-sideline?ncid=webmail13"]http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-11-28/chargers-kicker-nick-novak-answers-natures-call-on-sideline?ncid=webmail13[/URL]

Thanks! Now my life is complete...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Thank God his name is not Number Two.

Veteran
    I watched one of those 1990's NFL films about random things in the NFL on the NFL Network sometime last year, and it was all about this.

Many of the players said that they would often just pee their pants during games because they were constantly hydrating themselves and, obviously, couldnt go to the bathroom. If memory serves me right, Steve Young said he did it too. I found it to be pretty funny.

So that's why kickers take showers after the game....

What's a kicer? :huh::P:D

[QUOTE=ListerFiend;4256273]I watched one of those 1990's NFL films about random things in the NFL on the NFL Network sometime last year, and it was all about this.

Many of the players said that they would often just pee their pants during games because they were constantly hydrating themselves and, obviously, couldnt go to the bathroom. If memory serves me right, Steve Young said he did it too. I found it to be pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

Mark Schlereth was infamous for it. Hence, the nickname "stink".

[QUOTE=el_dub80;4256296]What's a kicer? :huh::P:D[/QUOTE]

+1 LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I guess Folk is the nicer kicer.

One of these days, Alice.....One of these days...

...POW! RIGHT IN THE KICER!! :cool:

wrong place at the wrong time. what's worse is that he missed two field goals which in some sense cost them the game.