Thread: Maxine Waters in line to take over from Frank on Financial Services

Maxine Waters in line to take over from Frank on Financial Services

...someone pinch me...i must be dreaming...first OWS,then this...lol...

[url]http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/banking-financial-institutions/195645-maxine-waters-in-line-to-take-over-from-frank-on-financial-services[/url][CODE][/CODE]...oops sorry forgot link...

Jets Insider VIP
    fox. henhouse. nuff said.

So you are saying you miss Barney Frank already? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    Are you F'ing kidding me? She is a disaster. This would be like putting that tax cheat, Geithner, in charge of the Treasury or Charles Rangel on the Ways and Means committee!!!

Seriously, isn't Waters currently under an ethics probe?

[QUOTE]With the financial crisis looming, Waters was mostly worried about a bank that her husband had a financial stake in. Here, she admits that she contacted the Treasury Department on behalf of OneUnited Bank officials, actions which prompted a congressional ethics probe: “I followed up on the association's request by asking Treasury Secretary Paulson to schedule such a meeting.”[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Back in 2008, Waters was lecturing oil company executives at a congressional hearing when she plainly stated her true intentions: “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's have her take over. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4258204]Are you F'ing kidding me? [/QUOTE]

you all should move to Inglewood and vote her out.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4258383]you all should move to Inglewood and vote her out.[/QUOTE]

Been there. No thanks.