Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MNF pregame show

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

MNF pregame show

im posting this because someone posted that the first X plays of game defines how good the OC is...

did anyone catch the snippet they had when they showed brees, peyton and OC the night before the game working on play calling etc?

then currently on opening drive how Gruden was talking about how amazing it is that after each play, mass substitutions (3 players in, 3 players out, methodical)

then you look at our sh*t ass play calling and the lack of offense in the first quarter [B]kills me![/B]
    our most creative play calling is having kerley or LT in wildcat...:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    did you notice that the Saints came away with ZERO points with all that amazing stuff

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheOne;4256060]im posting this because someone posted that the first X plays of game defines how good the OC is...

did anyone catch the snippet they had when they showed brees, peyton and OC the night before the game working on play calling etc?

then currently on opening drive how Gruden was talking about how amazing it is that after each play, mass substitutions (3 players in, 3 players out, methodical)

then you look at our sh*t ass play calling and the lack of offense in the first quarter [B]kills me![/B]
    our most creative play calling is having kerley or LT in wildcat...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

At yesterday's game we ran a couple of reverse plays in tribute to Brad Smith. I think Holmes ran both the reverses. That was our new wrinkle on offense

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it and was thinking the same thing. Curious that the Saints are staying in a team hotel when everything in and around the Superdome is within walking distance.

I guess its working as Eli just got picked off.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4256065]did you notice that the Saints came away with ZERO points with all that amazing stuff[/QUOTE]

thats one drive
    they do it consistently

they are an offensive powerhouse for a reason

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you should become a Saints fan... it will make you much happier

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    whats your problem?

are you that much of homer that you cant say that our offense struggles?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4256074]I think you should become a Saints fan... it will make you much happier[/QUOTE]

TheOne, I agree 100% regarding the play calling. Our OC is become so predictable every defense in the league has figured him out.

sg3, I have been on this board for years, and you post nothing but negative comments about others. Why don't you do us all a favor and become a giants fan?

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody said Vilma is out? I was looking forward to seeing him play. Looks like NO is going to draw first blood off an Eli INT. Thats gotta suck for Big Blew.

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody watching this game? Giants suck and NO winning 14 to 3. Minute plus left to halftime.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    unreal

why cant we split keller wide?
    instead we put mulligan at WR

sigh...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheOne;4256060]im posting this because someone posted that the first X plays of game defines how good the OC is...

our most creative play calling is having kerley or LT in wildcat...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the FB dive up the middle.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine if we had Drew Brees? What a player, the guy is just unreal how he runs an offense

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;4256155]Imagine if we had Drew Brees? What a player, the guy is just unreal how he runs an offense[/QUOTE]

Just think. The Dolphins passed on Brees, if I remember correctly.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4256159]Just think. The Dolphins passed on Brees, if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I believe he failed his physical coming off of his shoulder injury. Can you imagine having to go up against Brady & Brees twice each year?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4256074]I think you should become a Saints fan... it will make you much happier[/QUOTE]

What are you the ***official advise giver here?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;4256155]Imagine if we had Drew Brees? What a player, the guy is just unreal how he runs an offense[/QUOTE]

He would suck here our WRs cannot run complete routes like the Saints WRs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Ridiculous comment, poster was pretty rational and said nothing super extreme. Just cause someone doesn't agree with you on something does not mean they are wrong/are not fans. Get off your freakin high horse. You're just as bad as the pessimists around here.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheMo;4256169]Ridiculous comment, poster was pretty rational and said nothing super extreme. Just cause someone doesn't agree with you on something does not mean they are wrong/are not fans. Get off your freakin high horse. You're just as bad as the pessimists around here.[/QUOTE]

I agree this guy is acting like a borderline troll.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4256168]He would suck here our WRs cannot run complete routes like the Saints WRs.[/QUOTE]

Brees would be great on any team. He's such a smart accurate passer