Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As per ESPN - Del Rio fired

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4257398]Doyou think this firing was deserved??

I do not. Granted. I didn't know a lot about the Jaguars situation, but I sasw a great HC.

I saw a guy who always fielded a good defense. A guy who always knew how to get his players motivated.

I just think he was a victim of never having a decent QB. Leftwich? Garrard? C'mon...

I do not believe this guy stays on the unemployment line for very long. I think some organization will pick him up as there HC.

[B]I think if he gets a good QB, I think you could easily see him be the HC of the year[/B].[/QUOTE]

You could make the same statement about any HC in the league. Guys like George Seifert and Barry Switzer have won Super Bowls. Both of them had that good QB.

[QUOTE=GreenWave;4257408]You could make the same statement about any HC in the league. Guys like George Seifert and Barry Switzer have won Super Bowls. Both of them had that good QB.[/QUOTE]

Jim Caldwell could have won a Super Bowl with Switzer's team.

and in a related note:
    I really want to bang the Michelle Beadle chick on ESPN then just lay there on her NY JETS goose-down comforter and talk about the dangers of running a short-corner route versus the cover 2 inverted defense. But she probably hates cuddling.

[QUOTE=JB1089;4256869]Del Rio is a good coach. Jacksonville stinks. I don't know if he was in charge of player personnel or not, but that's where the problem is with that team.

This has to be related to the team being sold.[/QUOTE]
    Del Rio is good Shoddy is a bum. End of story

I am sure Byron Leftwich got a kick out of this news considering that Del Rio cut him a week before the season began in 2007, and of course did the same to David Garrard this season.

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/960944-jack-del-rio-fired-why-this-move-should-have-happened-years-ago[/url]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;4257675]and in a related note:
    I really want to bang the Michelle Beadle chick on ESPN then just lay there on her NY JETS goose-down comforter and talk about the dangers of running a short-corner route versus the cover 2 inverted defense. But she probably hates cuddling.[/QUOTE]

and in another related note...

While I was looking up Michelle Beadle (nice) to see what she looks like I
    came across this other sports celebrity (?) and thought I would share this
    with you folks. I might start doing Yoga if this is their clientele.

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/BP_2006/Jordan-Carver-Yoga-2.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/11/23/jordan-carver-yoga-gallery/[/url]