Thread: Sanchez Needs ...

All League

Sanchez Needs ...

Tomlinson and Kerley desperately. When you look at Sanchez stats when
    he throws to them:

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets[/url]

The numbers are outrageous, he's completing 84% of his passes to them.
    And both of them are averaging over 10 yards a catch. Obviously he
    uses them as his safety blankets. Let's hope they're back this Sunday

All Pro
    Before Kerley went down he was playing well and was a safety blanket for Mark on 3rd down. Everytime I looked Kerley was moving the chains, and we all know how valuable LT is to Mark so yea I def agree with the OP's statement.

No excuse for the pick, but Plaxico ran Kerley's route in Denver that was a pick 6. I think he misses Kerley a lot. He is the only WR that can work the middle efficiently. I am not sure about Tomlinson. I kind of like having to make Greene the workhorse.

What's the deal with Kerley's injury??

Agree on both.

They AT LEAST were able to be there to help Mark and the Jets move the chains going forward instead of backward.

Of course mark also misses Braylon but that's beside the point. ;)

[QUOTE=Vin;4256594]Agree on both.

They AT LEAST were able to be there to help Mark and the Jets move the chains going forward instead of backward.

Of course mark also misses Braylon but that's beside the point. ;)[/QUOTE]

+1

Mark seems like he is not comfortable making certain throws to our current WR's and having LT out just shows how much we need to draft a RB next year. Greene is not a feature back and cannot stay healthy to save his life.

[QUOTE=KRL;4256378]Tomlinson and Kerley desperately. When you look at Sanchez stats when
    he throws to them:

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets[/url]

The numbers are outrageous, he's completing 84% of his passes to them.
    And both of them are averaging over 10 yards a catch. Obviously he
    uses them as his safety blankets. Let's hope they're back this Sunday[/QUOTE]

so pretty much were screwed since LT has about what. a year or two left in him

[QUOTE=MCreighton13;4256757]so pretty much were screwed since LT has about what. a year or two left in him[/QUOTE]

That's why we need to focus on developing McKnight. We could draft another RB, but McKnight is already a well above-average receiver as far as RBs go.

All League
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4256859]That's why we need to focus on developing McKnight. We could draft another RB, but McKnight is already a well above-average receiver as far as RBs go.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, on top of that McKnight seems to run the screen play very well.
    Why we don't run them more often is beyond me

two words: Logan Payne

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4256859]That's why we need to focus on developing McKnight. We could draft another RB, but McKnight is already a well above-average receiver as far as RBs go.[/QUOTE]

I think McKnight is showing already that he is about to take over for LT as our third down back... we need more from Greene and also Powell on the first two downs though...

[QUOTE=Flaming Mo;4256890]I think McKnight is showing already that he is about to take over for LT as our third down back... we need more from Greene and also Powell on the first two downs though...[/QUOTE]

McKnight did a nice job picking up the blitz on the play where Plax made his one-handed grab. That was a very encouraging sign, and I hope it gives the coaching staff more confidence in him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

All Sanchez needs is................................wait for it.............:P

Eye of The Tiger #6, Eye of The Tiger.

[IMG]http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/chihuahua%20angry.JPG[/IMG]

:D

[QUOTE=Limolady;4256974]All Sanchez needs is................................wait for it.............:P

Eye of The Tiger #6, Eye of The Tiger.

[IMG]http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/chihuahua%20angry.JPG[/IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

I dare you to put your finger in there. :D