Thread: I Get Jealous ...

All League

I Get Jealous ...

When I see offenses like NO and GB fly up and down the field like Madden.
    They make it look so easy!!! I wish I could snap my fingers and make
    Sanchez/Schott run our offense like that

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... thank you for leaving that other team off your post that does the same thing! ...

(always liked you:yes:)

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    We don't have Brees, Rodgers or Brady.....and neither do 29 other NFL teams.

I'd kill for Aaron Rodgers on this team. The guy is great, he's the next great young QB of this league for a decade like Peyton Manning.

If I could trade Revis for Rodgers straight up, I'd do it in a second.

i said the same thing to my girlfriend last night...we were watching the game and i said "wouldn't it be great if the jets could do this"

and i realize that having a QB like Brees is rare, but taking Brees out of the equation, I just generally like their style of offense.

from a offensive style standpoint I think NO has the best offensive approach in the NFL.

It's balanced and it attacks.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4256673]We don't have Brees, Rodgers or Brady.....and neither do 29 other NFL teams.

I'd kill for Aaron Rodgers on this team. The guy is great, he's the next great young QB of this league for a decade like Peyton Manning.

If I could trade Revis for Rodgers straight up, I'd do it in a second.[/QUOTE]

What about something as simple as having WRs that get open? :mad:

[QUOTE=quantum;4256687]What about something as simple as having WRs that get open? :mad:[/QUOTE]

only 31 teams in the NFL have that...don't get greedy.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4256689]only 31 teams in the NFL have that...don't get greedy.[/QUOTE]

lol

:clapper:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;4256687]What about something as simple as having WRs that get open? :mad:[/QUOTE]

Whether they get open or not Rodgers finds them. He threads the needle to covered receivers. I think he had a game earlier this year where his TD passes outnumbered his incompletions. The guy is insane.

In the NFL there is a player open or quasi-open on almost every play. The key is for the QB to identify and decide quickly, then make the accurate timely throw. It's not easy to do all that in 3-5 seconds while 5 elite athletes weighing 250-300 lbs. try to kill you at the same time. That's what makes guys like Rodgers and Brees so special.

All League
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4256675]i said the same thing to my girlfriend last night...we were watching the game and i said "wouldn't it be great if the jets could do this"

and i realize that having a QB like Brees is rare, but taking Brees out of the equation, I just generally like their style of offense.

from a offensive style standpoint I think NO has the best offensive approach in the NFL.

It's balanced and it attacks.[/QUOTE]

I love how they shift the pocket and have different protection schemes to keep Brees upright. If he played here, we'd be in max protect with only 1 WR and half of Brees' passes would get knocked down at the line