Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets / Eagles - Who is going?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets / Eagles - Who is going?

High probability I'm flying back east to Philly for this game. Anyone else going? Tailgate?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going as well. I have 6 tickets for this one. SHould be a fun game if we can win our next 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'll go depending on where things are at....i'm not hauling ass on a road trip unless there's something on the line.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    bring armor and a cell phone so you can call 911

the Stink is a worse place for a visiting fan than even the Black Hole

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4256775]bring armor and a cell phone so you can call 911

the Stink is a worse place for a visiting fan than even the Black Hole[/QUOTE]

Yes it is......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be lots of Jets fans there. So many Eagles fans have mailed it in and are dumping their tickets.

I've already had two offers from Eagles STH to buy their seats. More to come.

It won't be nearly as hostile there for fans of opposing teams as it usually is because they want the Eagles to lose so Andy gets fired.

It's really ugly down here, and I love it.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there as well

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    arg I really want to but my best friend is having his birth day party that day. Built like a friggen linemen and the guy doesn't even like sports. Works an office job. friggen giant nerd but the nices guy I know.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going dressed as Santa.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there, my first game of the year, family member got tickets, and I live closer to Philly...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/124/229/mcneil_display_image.jpg?1311644249[/IMG]

Please don't go. The Jets are 0-8 against the Eagles since 1970, no way we're going to win.

Save your time for the Giants game. That one's in the bag.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there , especially if the Jets are riding a 3 game win streak for that game (Bills ,Skins, Chiefs). Eggles will be fading fast with Vicks broken ribs.

Definitely pregame tailgate.
    Definitely Pats Cheese-steaks. Etc.

Plus, there is a rumor bouncing around JI that there will be a celebrity autograph signing op at The JI Tailgate Party...none other than NFL Draft Guru Matt Bitonti IN PERSON !!!

B.
    Last edited by Baddniss; 12-01-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;4259053]I'll be there , especially if the Jets are riding a 3 game win streak for that game (Bills ,Skins, Chiefs). Eggles will be fading fast with Vicks broken ribs.

Definitely pregame tailgate.
    Definitely Pats Cheese-steaks. Etc.

B.[/QUOTE]

Hey Baddniss, let me know if you see a larger tailgate forming. It would be good to see you again. I think we met briefly in Oakland when I sat with WCO at Jets-Raiders 2009.

I booked my flight and I'll be staying with a friend (Eagles fan :rolleyes: ) in downtown Philly for the weekend. He's got us in a suite for the game but it would be great to find some other Jets fans in the lot before the game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4259062]Hey Baddniss, let me know if you see a larger tailgate forming. It would be good to see you again. I think we met briefly in Oakland when I sat with WCO at Jets-Raiders 2009.

I booked my flight and I'll be staying with a friend (Eagles fan :rolleyes: ) in downtown Philly for the weekend. He's got us in a suite for the game but it would be great to find some other Jets fans in the lot before the game.[/QUOTE]

We DID meet that day with WCO at the Raider game in oak...BEFORE WCO became the Monster Mod that he is now...:D.
    Plan on a tailgate, we will do it. Lots of Jets fans will drive down for the game.If you get another SUITE ticket, let me know!!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4256654]High probability I'm flying back east to Philly for this game. Anyone else going? Tailgate?[/QUOTE]

We are heading to both DC this weekend and Philly for that game, doing our tailgate thing at both. Don't want to spam the joint up, just giving a heads up to those going.

Definitely also planning on hitting up Tony Luke's for a cheesesteak postgame. For those looking to sample the local delicacy, Tony Luke's is close to the stadium and the best cheesesteak in philly, especially the steak italian with rabe. That is the one he served in the Bobby Flay throwdown.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TGJoe;4259293]We are heading to both DC this weekend and Philly for that game, doing our tailgate thing at both. Don't want to spam the joint up, just giving a heads up to those going.

Definitely also planning on hitting up Tony Luke's for a cheesesteak postgame. For those looking to sample the local delicacy, Tony Luke's is close to the stadium and the best cheesesteak in philly, especially the steak italian with rabe. That is the one he served in the Bobby Flay throwdown.[/QUOTE]

I like the whiz better at Pats, but Tony (mama) Lukes is good eatin too.Thats our Saturday nite late stop before the game & tailgate on Sunday.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those looking for a great restaurant on Saturday night in Philly, I highly recc. Tequilas at 1602 Locust St..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4259478]For those looking for a great restaurant on Saturday night in Philly, I highly recc. Tequilas at 1602 Locust St..[/QUOTE]

Cool. Tell me more about it. It's exactly 1/2 mile from my hotel that weekend.

Also....

[url]http://www.phillymag.com/best_of/nightlife.html[/url]
    Last edited by jetstream23; 12-01-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://tequilasphilly.com/[/url]

Where u stayin, The Double Tree? The Septa is right out the side door that takes you down to the Linc.?

Tequilas, great drink, food, and atmosphere, the tri-fecta. The shrimp stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon is killer thats what my wife always gets. I usually get a special, trust me it's all good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4259573][url]http://tequilasphilly.com/[/url]

Where u stayin, The Double Tree? The Septa is right out the side door that takes you down to the Linc.?

Tequilas, great drink, food, and atmosphere, the tri-fecta. The shrimp stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon is killer thats what my wife always gets. I usually get a special, trust me it's all good.[/QUOTE]

Westin