Thread: Francesa Shows He's a Phony... Again!

Francesa Shows He's a Phony... Again!

Francesa poses as an objective sports expert...
    He hides behind that claim as he blasts the Jets every week...

Yet today, while "objectively" analyzing his beloved Giants loss to the Saints, he has repeatedly complained that Sean Payton "went against protocol" by allowing his RB to run around the end of the line and score the last touchdown...

Francesa says, "Coughlin wasn't using his time-outs anymore, Payton should have had his RB run right into the middle of the line, not around the end..."
    He also admitted that Coughlin didn't have any problem with what Payton did...
    Hey Francesa, what if the RB ran into the line and broke one for a TD... Should he have fallen down on the 1 yard line and curled up into the fetal position before scoring? Would that have been "protocol?"

Francesa again proves he is a Jet- hating, Giant- shill...

Fatgreaso is horrible. I stopped listening to him 2 years ago that was around the time this lame nonsense began with him hating Rex.

Let's be honest. Francesco has never hated the Jets and I don't really think he's that big of a Giants fan. He hates Rex Ryan with a passion because he says what's on his mind instead of saying the "mature" politically correct thing all the time. This guy loves sports figures who say always say the "right" thing which is why he wanted to have Peyton Manning's baby and from a youtube clip I recently listened to apparently he's wet for Tim Tebow now.

Fatgreaso never hated on the Jets when Rich Kotite or Herm were the coach and he certainly did not hate the Jets when his lover Bill Parcells was the coach or another one of his buddies Al Groh was the coach.

Fatsh*tto hates Rex's mouth and he knows he can bait Jets fans and you guys take the bait and listen to his boring nonsense for 6 hours per day because you guys are too cheap to buy sirius.
    Last edited by TerminatorJet; 11-29-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Veteran
    i'm guessing those weekly posters bashing the fatman should probably find something else to bide their time during the afternoon drive.

Or if anything, at the very least, keep it to a daily blog with a URL different from this one.

We get it, we really do.

[QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;4257285]Francesa poses as an objective sports expert...
    He hides behind that claim as he blasts the Jets every week...

Yet today, while "objectively" analyzing his beloved Giants loss to the Saints, he has repeatedly complained that Sean Payton "went against protocol" by allowing his RB to run around the end of the line and score the last touchdown...

Francesa says, "Coughlin wasn't using his time-outs anymore, Payton should have had his RB run right into the middle of the line, not around the end..."
    He also admitted that Coughlin didn't have any problem with what Payton did...
    Hey Francesa, what if the RB ran into the line and broke one for a TD... Should he have fallen down on the 1 yard line and curled up into the fetal position before scoring? Would that have been "protocol?"

Francesa again proves he is a Jet- hating, Giant- shill...[/QUOTE]

So, Francesa is a phony because he didn't criticize the Saints for "trying" to run the score up against the Giants, and this relates to his "favoritism" of the Giants over the Jets how exactly?

Jets Insider VIP
    OH GREAT

another Francesa thread

[QUOTE=Jetfan16;4257363]So, Francesa is a phony because he didn't criticize the Saints for "trying" to run the score up against the Giants, and this relates to his "favoritism" of the Giants over the Jets how exactly?[/QUOTE]

I think the point is that if someone pummeled the Jets defense like the Saints did to the Giants last night, Francesa wouldn't let up about how awful the Jets are, how Rex needs to shut up, etc. He wouldn't spend a second mentioning that the Saints were running up the score. However, because it was against the Giants, he probably mentioned running up the score five times ... as if this somehow lessened the beating they took.

[QUOTE=sg3;4257386]OH GREAT

another Francesa thread[/QUOTE]

+1.

First time in a long time I've agreed with you on something.

All I could think of when I read the thread title was this guy:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI[/URL]

Practice Squad
    He tore into the Giants pretty good today to be fair.

[SIZE="7"]WHO CARES??????[/SIZE]

Veteran
    Listen carefully.......

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqRYk6Ayco[/url]

EDIT: Tennessee beat me to it :D
    Last edited by Dirtstar; 11-29-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: lol...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tennessee_Jet;4257411]Listen carefully.......

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbqRYk6Ayco[/url][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA. Sounds like he is describing himself. HAHAHA.

Who cares what he thinks. He has already proven and admitted that he shows no objectiveness when talking about the Jets. Thats all you need to know.

DUMP I dont want to see that mans name on this forum again.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4257290] you guys take the bait and listen to his boring nonsense for 6 hours per day because you guys are too cheap to buy sirius.[/QUOTE]

... lol ... but true ... only way to shut him up is don't listen to the *$$hole anymore ...

... get sirius from santa ... their nfl programs are teh awesome ... one of the best decisions i ever made :yes: ...

l_j_r