View Poll Results: How many sacks will Ryan Kerrigan rack up against Hunter this week?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

4 30.77%

1 7.69%

6 46.15%
  • 3+

2 15.38%

Thread: Hunter vs. Kerrigan

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter vs. Kerrigan

So how bad is this backup RT of ours going to get beat by a rookie this week?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4257381]So how bad is this backup RT of ours going to get beat by a rookie this week?[/QUOTE]

No Doom and Gloom here re our OL. I think Hunter has started playing better as time goes on. Perhaps it is the consistency of the OL that is improving. But BRICK has given up a few sacks and many pressures this year. Moore has also started playing better as the season goes on. Nick & Slauson have been very good so far.

Lets hope that the OL gets it all together and we beat the REDSKINS handily!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4257385]No Doom and Gloom here re our OL. I think Hunter has started playing better as time goes on. Perhaps it is the consistency of the OL that is improving. But BRICK has given up a few sacks and many pressures this year. Moore has also started playing better as the season goes on. Nick & Slauson have been very good so far.

Lets hope that the OL gets it all together and we beat the REDSKINS handily![/QUOTE]

I don't know what the deal with Brick is lately, but you're right. I'm concerned with both of them this week tbh. Hunter seems to do OK against jags, but whenever he faces someone worth anything he gets killed. I sure hope we can get the run game going again this week.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4257388]I don't know what the deal with Brick is lately, but you're right. I'm concerned with both of them this week tbh. Hunter seems to do OK against jags, but whenever he faces someone worth anything he gets killed. I sure hope we can get the run game going again this week.[/QUOTE]

He kept Wake in check, then again most believe him to be a one year wonder anyway.
    More worried about Landry shoving his helmet into the throat of Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't be suprised if you see Orakpo lined up on Hunter for a few snaps.... :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping the Jets would somehow get Kerrigan. I think he's going to beat Hunter like a drum because of his high motor if we don't do quick throws.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=carlito1171;4257421]don't be suprised if you see Orakpo lined up on Hunter for a few snaps.... :eek:[/QUOTE]

Your words are hurtful.