Thread: Vick to be cut or traded?

Vick to be cut or traded?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...this-offseason

They where talking about this on the radio today. I made this joke about a month ago given the McNabb and Manning discussions. The big question here would be will the Eagles ownership admit to making a mistake. If they can trade Vick then trade up to get Luck I wouldn't put it past them. They will likely be a top 10 pick and have some extra ammo already to trade up. I was thinking they would target Jones or Barkley anyway but will either declare. Just want to see what everyone thinks of this. Yes I think a big part is Jackson not playing full but even so it is obvious he will never stay on the field for 16 games and be healthy in the POs. He is not worth the money they will be paying so will they move him?

First: BLEACHER REPORT

Moving on. Who's trading for Vick? How much dead money is that going to be? Seeing as he just signed that extension before this season.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Ugh.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    +1
    +2

and

+3

and

+4

and...

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    First: BLEACHER REPORT

Moving on. Who's trading for Vick? How much dead money is that going to be? Seeing as he just signed that extension before this season.
    I don't see this happening. 1) Colts are NOT trading the Luck pick especially with Peyton on the verge of retirement 2) it would be a ton of dead money for the Eagles to eat.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Any chance Luck doesn't come out this season. I think he has one year of eligibility left?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Any chance Luck doesn't come out this season. I think he has one year of eligibility left?
    None. he is the consensus #1 player in the country. He can only hurt his prospects by staying, plus that puts him another year away from being an un-restricted free agent.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorJet View Post
    I don't see this happening. 1) Colts are NOT trading the Luck pick especially with Peyton on the verge of retirement 2) it would be a ton of dead money for the Eagles to eat.
    The Colts are taking Luck. They have said they're taking a QB in the draft.

Hall Of Fame
    I would love those scumbag colts to get hosed out of Luck if he decides to stay in college.

As to the Vick being traded idea. Do Jets fans even have a dog in this fight?

All Pro
    The title of this thread is misleading....especially since the source of this speculation is from that scumbag site Bleacher Report.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think it should be immediate garbage dump for any thread started based on a Bleacher Report post.

When are people going to realise Bleacher Report is a FAN SITE! It's no different than JI and any other fan message board.

Is anyone going to start a thread here based on a post from JN? Good grief!

Tom Brady to be cut or traded?

he's selling his condo in Boston!!

http://www.metro.us/boston/local/art...condo-for-sale

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    He was advised to sell into the current market because the price has gone down considerably and Mr Brady likes to take it in the a$$