Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cainwreck

All Pro

Cainwreck

What was this guy thinking to run for President in this age of the expose? Sexual assault settlements, mistresses... mind-boggling that he thought no one would pay attention or that everybody would simply keep quiet.... what a mess.

Jets Insider VIP
    He probably figured that the media didn't bother to vet the last black guy that ran for president so he thought he was safe.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Trades;4257800]He probably figured that the media didn't bother to vet the last black guy that ran for president so he thought he was safe.[/QUOTE]

You mean the Kenyan Muslim who hates America?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4257811]You mean the Kenyan Muslim who hates America?[/QUOTE]

No I mean the Chicago crony who was known to have friends such as Saul Alinsky, Tony Rezco and the Rev. Wright.

Its unbelievable how bad this guy is.

I thought maybe he set up the media and this was staged but no.

He will be the biggest joke in politics and deserves it.

What a low life that woman is. First cheating then a rat. What a life.

Go Newt!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Trades;4257825]No I mean the Chicago crony who was known to have friends such as Saul Alinsky, Tony Rezco and the Rev. Wright.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget...his family was also cozy with the Bin Ladens.

[QUOTE=cedk;4257830]Its unbelievable how bad this guy is.

Go Newt!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You are taken everything the media says as the truth. Let this women prove it. BTW Newt has a checkered past to!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Trades;4257825]No I mean the Chicago crony who was known to have friends such as Saul Alinsky, Tony Rezco and the Rev. Wright.[/QUOTE]

True, but the media threw all this on the front burner in a heart-beat. Which is my point... anybody who plans to run for President should make the basic assumption that their life is in a fishbowl, past and present. Remember when Colin Powell determined not to run? He knew full well that whatever the issues were they would be public in no time. Cain just seems so completely out of touch with professional politics it's scary.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;4257788]What was this guy thinking to run for President in this age of the expose? Sexual assault settlements, mistresses... mind-boggling that he thought no one would pay attention or that everybody would simply keep quiet.... what a mess.[/QUOTE]

The criminal liberal media ignored John Edwards, maybe Cain thought they would ignore him also.... :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;4257889]True, but the media threw all this on the front burner in a heart-beat. Which is my point... anybody who plans to run for President should make the basic assumption that their life is in a fishbowl, past and present. Remember when Colin Powell determined not to run? He knew full well that whatever the issues were they would be public in no time. Cain just seems so completely out of touch with professional politics it's scary.[/QUOTE]

The media threw what on the front burner? Cain? I agree. Obama, hardly. Edwards? The only "media outlet" to go with that story was the National Enquierer for over a year.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4257905]The criminal liberal media ignored John Edwards, maybe Cain thought they would ignore him also.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Run for office for the party of "HOLIER THAN THOU ART MY MORALS, GOD, JESUS and STUFF", don't be surprised when people call you out. Lolz...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Trades;4257917]The media threw what on the front burner? Cain? I agree. Obama, hardly. Edwards? The only "media outlet" to go with that story was the National Enquierer for over a year.[/QUOTE]

The Saul Alinsky roots of both Obama and Hilary Clinton were out there for over a year before the election in November 2008. It was the subject, not just of news reports, but many articles/essays. Same with ACORN and with Reverend Wright. I might add that Karl Rove's "tactics" very much track the model of Alinsky as well. Manipulation of the voter is a mutually shared agenda of all parties.

Cain apparently is a womanizer. Too much smoke to ignore. More to come - just like Jerry Sandusky and Bernie Fine.
    Perry is a dummy. Period. Bachmann is a religious crazy.

Newt is also a wife cheater. Cheated on wives 1 and 2. #3 (current) is a slut. Just what we want in the White House. He has been sanctioned and fined big time when in Congress. His current business operations are shady at best from a financial standpoint. If he is the Repub nominess I will vote Obama - he at least has "some" character.
    Paul is older than McCain. The only candidate who is intelligent AND honorable is Romney.

Go Newt!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah Newts a real stand-up guy when it comes to women. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=MnJetFan;4257878]You are taken everything the media says as the truth. Let this women prove it. BTW Newt has a checkered past to![/QUOTE]
    I still have some hope Cain set up media otherwise I'm believing this one that had cell number and maybe e-mails.
    Also the difference with Cain is his Clinton like public denial.

[QUOTE=FF2;4258036]Yeah Newts a real stand-up guy when it comes to women. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Well no cigar tricks while his daughter is probably in another room like Clinton.
    Checkered past will hurt but there is no one else.
    Would love to have a campaigner that addresses issues.

Go Newt!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Newt was caught cheating on his wife too. He is a lifetime politician that supported cap and trade, and was the brains behind the original idea of a mandate for health insurance. I'm sorry but Republican primary voters are teh morons if they think Newt has any chance of winning this election.

[QUOTE=cedk;4258134]
    Well no cigar tricks while his daughter is probably in another room like Clinton.
    Checkered past will hurt but there is no one else.
    Would love to have a campaigner that addresses issues.[/QUOTE]

Nah, he just dumped his wife when she got cancer, turned her in for a younger model. All class.

[QUOTE=palmetto defender;4257972]Cain apparently is a womanizer. Too much smoke to ignore. More to come - just like Jerry Sandusky and Bernie Fine.
    Perry is a dummy. Period. Bachmann is a religious crazy.

Newt is also a wife cheater. Cheated on wives 1 and 2. #3 (current) is a slut. Just what we want in the White House. He has been sanctioned and fined big time when in Congress. His current business operations are shady at best from a financial standpoint. If he is the Repub nominess I will vote Obama - he at least has "some" character.
    Paul is older than McCain. The only candidate who is intelligent AND honorable is Romney.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. Its odd for me reading these polls showing Newt neck and neck or leading vs Romney. The only explanation I can think of is that the hard core conservative electorate wants a candidate that promises to completely redo the system. Even though they must know that such a candidate will not appeal to the more moderate voters. As a matter of fact I think the hard core right wing would rather lose the election then nominate a candidate that wants to fix the system rather than rebuild it from scratch. These are the same folks that nominated Sharon Angle in Nevada and handed us 6 more years of Reid. Anyone other than Angle would have won in a landslide.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4258249]Newt was caught cheating on his wife too. He is a lifetime politician that supported cap and trade, and was the brains behind the original idea of a mandate for health insurance. I'm sorry but Republican primary voters are teh morons if they think Newt has any chance of winning this election.[/QUOTE]
    Certainly some baggage with Newt infidelity I don't deny
    [QUOTE=FF2;4258259]Nah, he just dumped his wife when she got cancer, turned her in for a younger model. All class.[/QUOTE]

This is total bull. Don't know if you just lie or fall for the democrats (media) lies.

She never even had cancer.

[url]http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/correcting-the-record-newt-gingrich-didnt-divorce-his-first-wife-while-she-had-cancer/[/url]

[QUOTE=cedk;4258301]Certainly some baggage with Newt infidelity I don't deny

This is total bull. Don't know if you just lie or fall for the democrats (media) lies.

She never even had cancer.

[url]http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/correcting-the-record-newt-gingrich-didnt-divorce-his-first-wife-while-she-had-cancer/[/url][/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm shocked that his daughter is telling a different story now. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that makes wife #3 feel better too.