Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Money well spent?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4259430] If what you claim is true, then it is a huge failing that President Obama did not investigate and prosecute Vice President Cheney when he took office, honestly.

So why isn't he burning for it Bit? What does Obama gain by not investigating and not prosecuting what amounts (if you're to be believed) to a War Criminal, Mass Murderer, Abuser of Power and engager in massive fraud against the taxpayers of the United States?[/QUOTE]

for the same reason Roger Goodell destroyed all the spygate evidence. It harms the product as a whole.

putting dick cheney in jail hurts the country more than it helps it. R or D doesn't matter if the Vice President is a war criminal it hurts the whole executive branch.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4260340]for the same reason Roger Goodell destroyed all the spygate evidence. It harms the product as a whole.

putting dick cheney in jail hurts the country more than it helps it. R or D doesn't matter if the Vice President is a war criminal it hurts the whole executive branch.[/QUOTE]

Impeaching a sitting US President hurts the whole executive branch too but you still wanted it done...

But now that Obama isn't doing anything you're cool with it.

One day, if you haven't already, you'll look in the mirror and go, "Jesus, I can't believe I said all that crap"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4260351]
    One day, if you haven't already, you'll look in the mirror and go, "Jesus, I can't believe I said all that crap"[/QUOTE]

I was very angry over the unnecessary loss of US Servicemen lives. You should look in the mirror and wonder why you weren't.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4260340]putting dick cheney in jail hurts the country more than it helps it. R or D doesn't matter if the Vice President is a war criminal it hurts the whole executive branch.[/QUOTE]

How, specificly, does the due course of an investigation, and then justice being done, and a man you claim [U]lied[/U] and [U]flasified evidence[/U] that [U]directly led us into an unjust illegal War[/U] for [U]profit for his friends[/U], how does prosecuting that person "damage the country"?

The damage, if you're right in the facts as you claim, is vastly worse if said criminal fradulent mass murder gets away with his crimes.

Please explain, using specific items and details, how Cheney (assuming he's as guilty as you claim, with as much blatant evidence as you claim exists) being investigated and the facts made pulic, and him going to jail for his crimes hurts the United States rather than helps it, domesticly and abroad?
    Last edited by Warfish; 12-02-2011 at 06:58 PM.