Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez Yelling at Someone on the Sidelines

All Pro

Mark Sanchez Yelling at Someone on the Sidelines

What's this big hoopla about Sanchez yelling at someone on the sidelines at the end of the Buffalo game. I didn't notice it, but people have made a big deal about it and I just want to know if anyone noticed it. Sanchez got caught in a lie on the Micheal Kay show when asked about the incident. At first he said he didn't recall, then he said he didn't want to get into it, but he did recall what happened.

Something is going on behind the scenes at Florham Park, All is not well in Jets Nation......

I watched it several times and still cannot make out what he said.

Anyway, its about time he stands up for himself and fires back. I loved the fire and hope he continues.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

He said and I quote "WHERE THE F*CK ARE MY HOT DOGS"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

He was firing up the defense.

People are ridiculous.

People yell at each other on football teams. They spend more time with each other than most families. Non-story.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4257873]He was firing up the defense.

People are ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

No he wasn't. If he was, why would he refuse to talk about it?

He was clearly angry with someone -- most likely Rex or an offensive coach.

The QB is & will always be the ULTIMATE CAPTAIN of the offense.

If someone runs the wrong route they need to be held accountable.

Last week I saw an interview with Gronkowski, he said you don't want to make a mistake playing with Brady. It will NOT go unnoticed!

That's why I don't like the idea of "bad" Vets like Tone & Plax.
    These are the type of players, everythings great when things are going well, but just a little turmoil & these types throw anyone under the bus, instead of looking at themselves to say, "what more can I do to help this team?".

You only need to look at their eyes rolling when Sanchez misses them, or when they throw their hands up in frustration.
    Doing this is a direct slap to a teammate.
    Tone & Plax BOTH had drops in that game on 3 beautifully thrown balls, 2 on Tone, one on Plax over the middle.
    They catch those balls & Mark is over 250 yards with 4 TDs.

What if Sanchez ROLLED HIS EYES & THREW HIS HANDS IN THE AIR!
    Tone & Plax would be pissed & rightly so.

[QUOTE=Austin;4257879]No he wasn't. If he was, why would he refuse to talk about it?

He was clearly angry with someone -- most likely Rex or an offensive coach.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but he's handling it the right way IMO. This crap gets settled between men on the field or behind closed doors. There's no reason to drag it out into the media.

Sanchez SHOULD be yelling at people if he doesn't feel they're getting the job done right. That's part of his job as the QB of the NYJ. This isn't anything to be worried about.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4257876]People yell at each other on football teams. They spend more time with each other than most families. Non-story.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Anyone ever see Ray Lewis in action?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4257888]I agree, but he's handling it the right way IMO. This crap gets settled between men on the field or behind closed doors. There's no reason to drag it out into the media.

Sanchez SHOULD be yelling at people if he doesn't feel they're getting the job done right. That's part of his job as the QB of the NYJ. This isn't anything to be worried about.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree.

I'm just pointing out that whatever he was pissed about is clearly enough of an issue for him to choose specifically not to talk about it.

But yeah, but rather than it becoming some public spectacle, I'd much rather see it addressed within house.

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4257850]

Something is going on behind the scenes at Florham Park, All is not well in Jets Nation......[/QUOTE]

LOL, you honestly think this doesn't go on with EVERY football team? I have seen Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino etc... yell at their WRs for running the wrong route. It would be more troublesome if Sanchez DIDN'T care.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=revischrist;4257909]LOL, you honestly think this doesn't go on with EVERY football team? I have seen Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino etc... yell at their WRs for running the wrong route. It would be more troublesome if Sanchez DIDN'T care.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad he's finally doing it. There's too much complacency on that team.

I think he was yelling at Rex for eating all the hot dogs. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

here's a guess, a guess that I just made up before any conspiracy theories start...on the TD pass to Holmes the route looked very similar to something Sanchez was expecting on the previous series when Holmes ran a post and Sanchez threw an out...couple that with the fact that he didn't run to the ez, Sanchez said, "that's how you run the route"

lol, let the debate begin :D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=revischrist;4257909]LOL, you honestly think this doesn't go on with EVERY football team? I have seen Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino etc... yell at their WRs for running the wrong route. It would be more troublesome if Sanchez DIDN'T care.[/QUOTE]

Obviously every team and every player are gonna have rifts in the heat of the moment during the game. I've seen a clip on NFL Films when Peyton barked on Jeff Saturday because Jeff felt like they should have been calling more running plays. That's not the point here. The point is why go on your weekly segment on a radio show and stumble on it if it was just "a heat of the moment arguement"?

There's more to this story than Sanchez wants to talk about in public that's pretty obvious to me...

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4257928]Obviously every team and every player are gonna have rifts in the heat of the moment during the game. I've seen a clip on NFL Films when Peyton barked on Jeff Saturday because Jeff felt like they should have been calling more running plays. That's not the point here. The point is why go on your weekly segment on a radio show and stumble on it if it was just "a heat of the moment arguement"?

There's more to this story than Sanchez wants to talk about in public that's pretty obvious to me...[/QUOTE]

Or maybe he wasn't expecting the question and immediately went into "trained deny any allegation" mode before realizing that he can't simply deny something that was caught on camera so he acknowledges something happened but didn't want to say on radio that Holmes is a dumba$$ that messes up routes too often.

Or you could be right and Holmes is banging Sanchez' mom and the team is close to falling apart because of it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=revischrist;4257943]Or maybe he wasn't expecting the question and immediately went into "trained deny any allegation" mode before realizing that he can't simply deny something that was caught on camera so he acknowledges something happened but didn't want to say on radio that Holmes is a dumba$$ that messes up routes too often.

Or you could be right and Holmes is banging Sanchez' mom and the team is close to falling apart because of it.[/QUOTE]

eh, possibly.....

and if it's the latter I hope that he doesn't "take his talents to south beach" because of it :D

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=jetster;4257882]The QB is & will always be the ULTIMATE CAPTAIN of the offense.

If someone runs the wrong route they need to be held accountable.

Last week I saw an interview with Gronkowski, he said you don't want to make a mistake playing with Brady. It will NOT go unnoticed!

That's why I don't like the idea of "bad" Vets like Tone & Plax.
    These are the type of players, everythings great when things are going well, but just a little turmoil & these types throw anyone under the bus, instead of looking at themselves to say, "what more can I do to help this team?".

[B]You only need to look at their eyes rolling when Sanchez misses them, or when they throw their hands up in frustration.
    Doing this is a direct slap to a teammate.[/B]
    Tone & Plax BOTH had drops in that game on 3 beautifully thrown balls, 2 on Tone, one on Plax over the middle.
    They catch those balls & Mark is over 250 yards with 4 TDs.
    [B]
    What if Sanchez ROLLED HIS EYES & THREW HIS HANDS IN THE AIR!
    Tone & Plax would be pissed & rightly so[/B].[/QUOTE]

Jordy wont like this confirmation..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Austin;4257907]Oh, I agree.

I'm just pointing out that whatever he was pissed about is clearly enough of an issue for him to choose specifically not to talk about it.

But yeah, but rather than it becoming some public spectacle, I'd much rather see it addressed within house.[/QUOTE]

if you were Mark Sanchez and, knowing what you know about NY media $hitbags like Ciimini, O'Connor, Francesa, Kay, Hasselschmuck and LaDrecka and how they lie and distort anything you say to them, would YOU talk about anything to them????

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4257948]if you were Mark Sanchez and, knowing what you know about NY media $hitbags like Ciimini, O'Connor, Francesa, Kay, Hasselschmuck and LaDrecka and how they lie and distort anything you say to them, would YOU talk about anything to them????[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'd say exactly what he said.

Just pointing out if it was something minor he'd probably have no problem saying "I was frustrated with the routes some of the receivers were running" or "I was trying to fire up the defense" or something.