View Poll Results: What would you pay for the "all 22" coaches tape online?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • $49 a season

21 36.21%
  • $79 a season

6 10.34%
  • $99 a season

15 25.86%
  • Not interested

16 27.59%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "All 22 Game Tape"...would you pay

"All 22 Game Tape"...would you pay

If the NFL offered a service online that gave you the opportunity to watch the Jets (or any other team) coaches tape that showed the whole field on every play, what would you pay to access it?

it's the year 2011. We should be able to choose from several main camera angles (the producer would still switch to replay angles) during live games.

I'd watch but imagine it is a small market that would.

Small monthly payment or yearly deal would suffice.

I guess I should be voting for the max I'd pay for something like this, but instead I thought of it as 50 bones for a season of video? Sure. And if it's made trivially accessible...like on demand on the web and via mobile devices whenever I want....then I'd probably pay a little more.

But my points are, yes, I'd pay for something like this and, like most other content, I want it on demand and easily accessible via the devices I use.

All League
    Oh ****. The Schotty Sanchez *****ing on this site would be unbearable if this where available

Jets Insider VIP
    Depends on how much it would cost.

As someone who likes to bet games, I would definately love to be able to break down teams using that technology.

All League
    if it fit my budget, no question..

Go look at Dilfers tweets and you know how cool it would be to see what he sees.

All Pro
    I think it would be a fun novelty to do it for a game here or there, but I don't think I have enough free time to justify doing it over the course of a season.

I would love to have access to this.

All League
    I would pay for it. But I doubt the NFL will ever do it, it would put coaches
    and players under a bigger microscope

Undrafted Free Agent
    I would pay $100 per year.

I want it but why should I have to pay for it at all? NBC makes different camera angles available for free on its website, so what is so special about this camera angle that it carries a fee?

[QUOTE=nyahay bus;4259019]I want it but why should I have to pay for it at all? NBC makes different camera angles available for free on its website, so what is so special about this camera angle that it carries a fee?[/QUOTE]

It's content that's not produced by the networks...it's produced by the NFL. Also, it already exists and is unavailable, so the issue of why we pay is to entice the NFL to make it available.

i'd pay an extra $15 bucks for this on my Sunday Ticket.

[QUOTE=KRL;4258922]I would pay for it. But I doubt the NFL will ever do it, it would put coaches
    and players under a bigger microscope[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what Charley Casserly said. It's unfortunate.

Even if we don't get the All-22, I still think that the cameras should gradually zoom out a little bit once it is obvious that it is a passing play. I hate seeing the receivers "disappear" on my screen. Even if we can't see everyone at once, I'd at least like to get an idea how our CBs or WRs are doing.

As for the original post, I would definitely pay money to get access to the All 22.

Jets Insider VIP
    My name is Bill Belichick and I approve of this thread!

I'm still a little fuzzy as to why this isn't available now? Does the NFL specifically tell the networks they can't use wide/high camera angles to show all 22 players? As it is, they show enough angles on important plays to put together a pretty good mental composite of the entire play.

How would players/coaches be under a bigger microscope? They get roasted during games and in the media NOW, often (if the narrative is to be believed) based on angles that are only telling part of the story. Maybe I'm naive but I'd think they would want MORE info out there.

A few years ago you would see the occasional all 22 replay from a camera at the top of the stadium. Now it has disappeared from the broadcasts. Avoiding criticism is a lame excuse for keeping it from the public.