Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lebron James Pulling a Stevie Johnson

Lebron James Pulling a Stevie Johnson

Just goes to show you what an immature dumba$$ Leb1tch really is!!

[url]http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/lebron_latest_to_mock_plaxico_with_c8Kk0OiW1BW67F1nrWBrZM[/url]

I really don't think Burress cares in all honestly. Prison changes a man. Its just another immature prick trying to do something funny.

LeBron really tries way too hard. Way to be original.

So whos pissed now at Braylon Edwards and his posse for fighting with LeBron?

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4259977]So whos pissed now at Braylon Edwards and his posse for fighting with LeBron?[/QUOTE]

:rotfl: Braylon should have knocked out Lebron instead!

Dude shot himself in the leg with an unlicensed gun and went to prison for that. He deserves to be made fun of, quite frankly. The way you guys talk about it makes it seem as if Plaxico's wife was killed by a gunshot wound and Steve Johnson/Lebron were reenacting his deceased wife getting shot and falling lifeless to the ground. Get over it, people get offended by the dumbest things these days.

[QUOTE=rodderick;4259996]Dude shot himself in the leg with an unlicensed gun and went to prison for that. He deserves to be made fun of, quite frankly. The way you guys talk about it makes it seem as if Plaxico's wife was killed by a gunshot wound and Steve Johnson/Lebron were reenacting his deceased wife getting shot and falling lifeless to the ground. Get over it, people get offended by the dumbest things these days.[/QUOTE]

Making fun of someone else misfortune is petty, immature and classless. Grow up. :rolleyes:

Come on man.....He's mocking Stevie Johnson more than anything. Gimme a break. The piling on LeBron has begun!:zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=hatnlvr;4259910]Just goes to show you what an immature dumba$$ Leb1tch really is!![/QUOTE]

It's just really hard work to do a proper LeBron imitation celebration.

You'd have to catch a pass, run 99 yards and then choke and fumble at the 1 yard line, blame the rest of your team, switch teams and do the same thing again.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4260029]It's just really hard work to do a proper LeBron imitation celebration.

You'd have to catch a pass, run 99 yards and then choke and fumble at the 1 yard line, blame the rest of your team, switch teams and do the same thing again.[/QUOTE]

+1

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I don't necessarily feel bad for Plax - he's a big boy, rightfully screwed up and needs to have thick skin as he's going to take crap from a lot of people. I think he knows that and doesn't let stuff like this bother him.

But, if Stevie Johnson came off as a real ahole on Sunday, how does Lebron look by copying that ahole 4 days later? From a guy who is supposed to be emminently marketable, he really comes off like a douche. Even if he is too dumb to know better, he should have people who monitor his every move who should.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Plax got a ring. Lebron's got nothing. Who will have the last laugh?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=petejet;4260035]Plax got a ring. Lebron's got nothing. Who will have the last laugh?[/QUOTE]

I dunno....Lebron has (or is about to have) 100s of millions - Plax is boarding on broke, even with his $3 million this year with about 1-2 more years of potential earnings in the NFL. I'm sure Lebron will find a way to cope with the fact that he may never win a championship. He may also end up winning one - he's only 26.

Not a fan of Lebron in the least, but when they measure up, I think LeBron does ok.

Personally, i found the stevie johnson celebration to be absolutely hilarious. Best celebration of the year. And yeah, it was a bit harsh on Plax, but Plax deserves what he gets and I think he is smart enough to know that.

As for lebron, he tries too hard.

Plax should make BJ motions toward Lebron as his Mom has blown his fellow NBAer's

This is not a big deal at all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=revischrist;4260043]Personally, i found the stevie johnson celebration to be absolutely hilarious. Best celebration of the year. And yeah, it was a bit harsh on Plax, but Plax deserves what he gets and I think he is smart enough to know that.

As for lebron, he tries too hard.[/QUOTE]

I think how we all feel about Stevie Johnson's celebration is one thing....some might find it funny, some might find it immature and inappropriate - some find it somewhere in between. But, we all can admit it was at least original. Hurt his team badly, ultimately, but it certainly wasn't done before.

But however we personally feel about it, there was definitely a public outcry over it to the point where he got fined. So....now we have a Lebron - a guy who relies on his public perception about as much as Tiger Woods did back in the day, and he decides to copy a celebratory dance that was fined and publically castigated? Sure, he's free to do what he wants, but it doesn't seem like a very wise thing to do, nor does it build him up as being funny or original. He just comes off as a foolish copycat.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4260041]I dunno....Lebron has (or is about to have) 100s of millions - Plax is boarding on broke, even with his $3 million this year with about 1-2 more years of potential earnings in the NFL. I'm sure Lebron will find a way to cope with the fact that he may never win a championship. He may also end up winning one - he's only 26.

Not a fan of Lebron in the least, but when they measure up, I think LeBron does ok.[/QUOTE]

IDK.....I don't think Justin Tuck or Santonio Holmes banged Plax's mom. Plax wins in that category :yes:

The pantamimed Jets plane crash infront of NY-based fans was far more immature and offensive then the leg gun shot.
    Last edited by dassin; 12-02-2011 at 10:17 AM.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4260066]I think how we all feel about Stevie Johnson's celebration is one thing....some might find it funny, some might find it immature and inappropriate - some find it somewhere in between. But, we all can admit it was at least original. Hurt his team badly, ultimately, but it certainly wasn't done before.

But however we personally feel about it, there was definitely a public outcry over it to the point where he got fined. So....now we have a Lebron - a guy who relies on his public perception about as much as Tiger Woods did back in the day, and he decides to copy a celebratory dance that was fined and publically castigated? Sure, he's free to do what he wants, but it doesn't seem like a very wise thing to do, nor does it build him up as being funny or original. He just comes off as a foolish copycat.[/QUOTE]

Agreed that Johnson is a moron for costing his team a penalty and I agree that Lebron is a clown.