Thread: DeAngelo Hall on Sanchez

DeAngelo Hall on Sanchez

Did anyone read his comments on Sanchez's ability to see the field? If not:

"He doesnít take as many chances as much as he just gets confused sometimes," Hall told the Washington Post. "A lot of times he just comes out and stares a receiver down, tries to throw him the ball. He puts it on those guys to make plays. They havenít made as many plays this year as they have in previous years."

I think Mr. Hall is spot on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Did you have to really start another thread on this????:huh:

Do you hate Sanchez this much!!!:rolleyes:

Good Grief!!!!:eek:

Deangelo Hall Calls Out Sanchez ( 1 2) Now you find the LINK!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    great idea, rextilleon, football guru -- a new thread to rehash the comments of one of the worst cornerbacks in the NFL that were "news" sometime on Wednesday

All League

No, I haven't seen them . . .

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237872[/url]

[QUOTE=rextilleon;4260668]Did anyone read his comments on Sanchez's ability to see the field? If not:

"He doesnít take as many chances as much as he just gets confused sometimes," Hall told the Washington Post. "A lot of times he just comes out and stares a receiver down, tries to throw him the ball. He puts it on those guys to make plays. They havenít made as many plays this year as they have in previous years."

I think Mr. Hall is spot on.[/QUOTE]

Is this the same article he says Sanchez is a capable QB and has brought the Jets to 2 AFCCG so he has shown he can win big games.....Yes i saw it.

Thats what it looks like on TV.

All League
    Haha Looks like the guru can't read what's already been posted

Veteran
    Where did rextillion go to school to obtain his guru status. Knows not the ways of th quarterback, study harder he must:nana:

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4260810]Where did rextillion go to school to obtain his guru status. Knows not the ways of th quarterback, study harder he must:nana:[/QUOTE]

I don't think you know who you're talking about -- this is the guy who already knows Sanchez will "never" be a quality NFL QB just 2.5 years into his career . . .:rolleyes:

I see a QB who has difficulty seeing over the O line. He may only see one WR.

Hall Of Fame
    Funny I watched a clip on NFL network last night (forget the guy who was doing the analysis) he was pointing out the fact that after watching a ton of film on the NYJ he noticed that the Jets WR's never get any separation most of all Santonio Holmes . He said it makes it hard for a QB to constantly try to throw a ball into a 2 foot window and that most of the Jets offensive woes have nothing to do with Mark Sanchez. He also blamed alot of it on the routes and play calls. Thats pretty interesting coming from someone who has access to NFL film. We only get bits and pieces of this problem by watching games on sunday but this guy claims it happens alarmingly often.

So not only does our QB have to deal with Offensive Line Issues, he also has RB's who cant catch the football, WR's who cant create separation. Ever wonder why Sanchez throws well on the run ? Because most of the time when you roll out of the pocket it creates openings not only for good throwing lanes but the Recievers can also create some space between them and the CB's which gives Sanchez the chance to actully hit an Open receiver. Im not sure why our WR's have such issues getting open but this seems to be a symptom of Shatys offense since its been Happening here since he came on board 6 years ago and I was pointing it out then as well. After all, predictability does not help the problem its the cause of it.