Thread: Tom Brady makes little boy cry

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom Brady makes little boy cry

Too Funny, I feel his pain as do we all....

[URL="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Tom-Brady-makes-a-young-Philadelphia-Eagl?urn=nfl-wp13039"]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Tom-Brady-makes-a-young-Philadelphia-Eagl?urn=nfl-wp13039[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    the kid is in good company

just about every NFL fan outside of the Boston area hates that queer

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4260996]the kid is in good company

just about every NFL fan outside of the Boston area hates that queer[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think it's only whiny rug rats and closet homosexuals who really hate Tom Terrific.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    good one from our resident Southie troll

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor kid.

Bottom line, and away from this video, Tom Bradey is a Classless piece if s--t. Yes I am a Jet fan, I can take myself out of that. Bradey is trash and if he acted like he does as the Jets QB I would still call him classless. I am at the point with him that I would rather never see the jets win a SB then see him as our QB, thank God that will never happen.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;4260806]Too Funny, I feel his pain as do we all....

[URL]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Tom-Brady-makes-a-young-Philadelphia-Eagl?urn=nfl-wp13039[/URL][/QUOTE]

Welcome to 2 days ago.

[URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237855[/URL]

Mods please merge.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=leftturn3;4261029]Poor kid.

Bottom line, and away from this video, Tom Bradey is a Classless piece if s--t. Yes I am a Jet fan, I can take myself out of that. Bradey is trash and if he acted like he does as the Jets QB I would still call him classless. I am at the point with him that I would rather never see the jets win a SB then see him as our QB, thank God that will never happen.[/QUOTE]

Somewhere in Foxboro, Tom [B]'Bradey'[/B] is sad.:rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4261035]Welcome to 2 days ago.

[URL]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237855[/URL]

Mods please merge.[/QUOTE]

Jordy...you are always right on top of this stuff!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;4260806]Too Funny, I feel his pain as do we all....

[URL="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Tom-Brady-makes-a-young-Philadelphia-Eagl?urn=nfl-wp13039"]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Tom-Brady-makes-a-young-Philadelphia-Eagl?urn=nfl-wp13039[/URL][/QUOTE]

Look, cry about the Jets losing to the Patsies all you want, but at the end of the day don't make it sound like the Patsies actually beat the Jets. They didn't.

The Jets beat the Jets beat the Jets in that game and I don't believe there has ever been a clearer example of them beating themselves.

Did the Patsies have anything to do with Joe McKnight fumbling that kickoff return? NO, they weren't even in the screen when he fumbled. It was purely a mental error.

Did the Patsies have anything to do with the Jets offense taking the first 1/3 of the game off? Well, normally you could make the case that the Patsies actually defended them well, But as you look further, you see the Jets offense ALWAYS takes the first 20 minutes off the game. They are notorious slow starters. It's a problem that has reached epidemic status. It's also a problem that is fixable. But it is on the JETS, not anyone else to fix it.

Did the Patsies somehow manage to get into Sanchez's ear and make him call a timeout allowing Brady to take the Patsies down the field before halftime? NO, Sanchez just made a stupid rookie error. A mistake that is inexcuseable for a third year QB.

I give the Patsies and Brady credit for taking advantage of all the mistakes that the Jets made, but lets be clear, the Jets allowed themselves to be beat by playing mistake prone football in the first place.

The Patsies as they always do, went out and played disciplined, sound, penalty free football. If the Jets had done that, who do you think would have won? The Jets would have won in a landslide.

So this is on the Jets. The Jets are talented enough to beat ANY team in the league including teams far better than the Patsies like the Steelers or Ravens. They just didn't show it. They put up a classic same old Jets performance and lost miserably.

At the end of the day, if Rex can get the team playing penalty free, clean, fundamentally sound football, I believe they can make some noise in the playoffs. It's just about Rex getting on the team and catching them up with the smaller fundamentals and details of the game.

The problems with the Jets THIS season, outside any offseason moves, are only fixed by the coaching staff.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=leftturn3;4261029]Poor kid.

Bottom line, and away from this video, Tom Bradey is a Classless piece if s--t. Yes I am a Jet fan, I can take myself out of that. Bradey is trash and if he acted like he does as the Jets QB I would still call him classless. I am at the point with him that I would rather never see the jets win a SB then see him as our QB, thank God that will never happen.[/QUOTE]

+1. Bradey is pure evil.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4261087]Look, cry about the Jets losing to the Patsies all you want, but at the end of the day don't make it sound like the Patsies actually beat the Jets. They didn't.

The Jets beat the Jets beat the Jets in that game and I don't believe there has ever been a clearer example of them beating themselves.

Did the Patsies have anything to do with Joe McKnight fumbling that kickoff return? NO, they weren't even in the screen when he fumbled. It was purely a mental error.

Did the Patsies have anything to do with the Jets offense taking the first 1/3 of the game off? Well, normally you could make the case that the Patsies actually defended them well, But as you look further, you see the Jets offense ALWAYS takes the first 20 minutes off the game. They are notorious slow starters. It's a problem that has reached epidemic status. It's also a problem that is fixable. But it is on the JETS, not anyone else to fix it.

Did the Patsies somehow manage to get into Sanchez's ear and make him call a timeout allowing Brady to take the Patsies down the field before halftime? NO, Sanchez just made a stupid rookie error. A mistake that is inexcuseable for a third year QB.

I give the Patsies and Brady credit for taking advantage of all the mistakes that the Jets made, but lets be clear, the Jets allowed themselves to be beat by playing mistake prone football in the first place.

The Patsies as they always do, went out and played disciplined, sound, penalty free football. If the Jets had done that, who do you think would have won? The Jets would have won in a landslide.

So this is on the Jets. The Jets are talented enough to beat ANY team in the league including teams far better than the Patsies like the Steelers or Ravens. They just didn't show it. They put up a classic same old Jets performance and lost miserably.

At the end of the day, if Rex can get the team playing penalty free, clean, fundamentally sound football, I believe they can make some noise in the playoffs. It's just about Rex getting on the team and catching them up with the smaller fundamentals and details of the game.

The problems with the Jets THIS season, outside any offseason moves, are only fixed by the coaching staff.[/QUOTE]

rightttttttt,the pats did so much right in that game i cant even remember it all. offense/defense/precision, same up in foxboro.. the fact is,what you did can be said in every game.. last years playoff game, pats tightends dropped td passes in the endzone that had nothing to do with great jets defense. also from last years playoff game,tom brady over threw a screen pass on the first series of the game by 7 feet into a jet defenders arms(simple pitch and catch)that had nothing to do with great jet defense,it was a gift...

pats outplayed the jets in all phases of the game this year,,,its a shame the jets wont make the playoffs this year so n.e can go for the hat trick... and nobody hates brady outside the division,if they do,its simple jealousy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bradysballbag;4261166]rightttttttt,the pats did so much right in that game i cant even remember it all. offense/defense/precision, same up in foxboro.. the fact is,what you did can be said in every game.. last years playoff game, pats tightends dropped td passes in the endzone that had nothing to do with great jets defense. also from last years playoff game,tom brady over threw a screen pass on the first series of the game by 7 feet into a jet defenders arms(simple pitch and catch)that had nothing to do with great jet defense,it was a gift...

pats outplayed the jets in all phases of the game this year,,,its a shame the jets wont make the playoffs this year so n.e can go for the hat trick... and nobody hates brady outside the division,if they do,its simple jealousy.[/QUOTE]
    Bradysballbag?

I had a feeling we'd eventually see Brady's nutsack on here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4261087]Look, cry about the Jets losing to the Patsies all you want, but at the end of the day don't make it sound like the Patsies actually beat the Jets. They didn't.

The problems with the Jets THIS season, outside any offseason moves, are only fixed by the coaching staff.[/QUOTE]

Mainepat with another fine explanation of why his really really favorite NFL team is the one that plays closest to home near Maine[/I]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and you didn't catch that fish, the fish made a mistake. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4261001]Actually, I think it's only whiny rug rats and closet homosexuals who really hate Tom Terrific.[/QUOTE]

yeah but the uncloseted homosexuals love him...a lot...often...long time

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4261168]Bradysballbag?

I had a feeling we'd eventually see Brady's nutsack on here.[/QUOTE]

That did make my night. Quite juvenile but come on. really? Think anyone can possible take anything Brady's ball sack has to say seriously? I'd like to hear what Brady's ball bag has to say...really? Come on Gronk. Defend this. I'd also like the opinion of [I]Cleat marks on Brady's ball bag[/I].
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 12-04-2011 at 02:23 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude,

SCOREBOARD

We got our asses handed to us. Let it go.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4261463]That did make my night. Quite juvenile but come on. really? Think anyone can possible take anything Brady's ball sack has to say seriously? I'd like to hear what Brady's ball bag has to say...really? Come on Gronk. Defend this. I'd also like the opinion of [I]Cleat marks on Brady's ball bag[/I].[/QUOTE]

Not even sure what you're trying to ask here? Did you post this drunk? Are you asking me for an opinion on "Brady's ball bag"? Personally, I prefer women but if that's what interests you, be my guest. Spare me your opinion about his ball bag though, it's not my thing.