Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for me...

Hall Of Fame
    I'd like to know how much you are wagering before I'm personally invested in this thread. A grand? Fifty bucks?

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4261376]I'd like to know how much you are wagering before I'm personally invested in this thread. A grand? Fifty bucks?[/QUOTE]

+1

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=southside;4261377]+1[/QUOTE]

I recall another JI thread from many years ago that I believe was also titled "Pray for me". Some dork gave everyone the impression that he received a very serious injury playing sports and was on his way to the doctor. It turned out to be something like a charlie horse.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4261379]I recall another JI thread from many years ago that I believe was also titled "Pray for me". Some dork gave everyone the impression that he received a very serious injury playing sports and was on his way to the doctor. It turned out to be something like a charlie horse.[/QUOTE]

Lmao. Thats weak.

Jets Insider VIP
    Love Michigan State. It's my fake alma mater. My boss graduated from University of Michigan....and Mich State was the only diploma I could find online to photoshop that was close enough to be a rival of his school. I put it up as a joke....but he made me keep it there so that when he brings people in to talk business, they don't think I'm some tattooed plumber who got booted from school in the 9th grade. He's even bought me a few Spartan shirts for x-mas/b-days.

I question the legality of it all...but he's a lawyer, so I trust him. :eek:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4260946]Nothing too stressful but I wagered a hefty portion of funds that should be allocated to Christmas on Michigan State tomorrow in varying ways...[/QUOTE]

Blue Christmas at your house I guess. Hey kids, look what Santa brought! Paper notebooks and binder clips, just like at daddy's office! Who wants Mickey D's for Christmas dinner?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4261437]Blue Christmas at your house I guess. Hey kids, look what Santa brought! Paper notebooks and binder clips, just like at daddy's office! Who wants Mickey D's for Christmas dinner?[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek:

-

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4261376]I'd like to know how much you are wagering before I'm personally invested in this thread. A grand? Fifty bucks?[/QUOTE]

As sad as I feel right now for losing the game, I won slightly over four car payments... I'll put it that way.

And I drive something better than SAR.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4261419]Love Michigan State. It's my fake alma mater. My boss graduated from University of Michigan....and Mich State was the only diploma I could find online to photoshop that was close enough to be a rival of his school. I put it up as a joke....but he made me keep it there so that when he brings people in to talk business, they don't think I'm some tattooed plumber who got booted from school in the 9th grade. He's even bought me a few Spartan shirts for x-mas/b-days.

I question the legality of it all...but he's a lawyer, so I trust him. :eek:[/QUOTE]

You should rock it with pride. Besides, I spent quite a while there, let him know Michigan U has the ugliest broads in the country...

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4261430]This[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4261437]Blue Christmas at your house I guess. Hey kids, look what Santa brought! Paper notebooks and binder clips, just like at daddy's office! Who wants Mickey D's for Christmas dinner?[/QUOTE]

You obviously weren't paying attention to the OP.

I didn't need MSU to win in order to come out on top.

Enjoy buying your family Kohls T-Shirts and Walmart TV's though...

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4261452]Maybe in one of your wagers you'll win some humanity. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I prefer going through life believing Im a spawn of satan...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4261449]

You obviously weren't paying attention to the OP.

I didn't need MSU to win in order to come out on top.

[/QUOTE]

Hah?

Then.... why were we praying for you?

:dunno:

-

[QUOTE=32green;4261494]Hah?

Then.... why were we praying for you?

-[/QUOTE]

Deh spread.

Dey needed to covah.

Them winning would have led to more $ and my own personal happiness as I'm a Spartan but wasn't required for the thread purpose.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4261505]Deh spread.

Dey needed to covah.

Them winning would have led to more $ and my own personal happiness as I'm a Spartan but wasn't required for the thread purpose.[/QUOTE]

Russel Wilson throwing into double coverage with 3 minutes left, converting a 2 pointer and then the running into the kicker???

You are well prepared as a JETS fan.....:steamin:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4261510]Russel Wilson throwing into double coverage with 3 minutes left, converting a 2 pointer and then the running into the kicker???

You are well prepared as a JETS fan.....:steamin:[/QUOTE]

Par for the course...

On the Martin run back on the punt I wasn't even excited. Could clearly see the kicker topple over and at best you're hoping the flag is picked up because he flopped like an italian soccer player...

Lewis (#9 who couldn't get his body around to stop the Wilson hail mary) better not have slept a wink last night...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4261513]Par for the course...

On the Martin run back on the punt I wasn't even excited. Could clearly see the kicker topple over and at best you're hoping the flag is picked up because he flopped like an italian soccer player...

Lewis (#9 who couldn't get his body around to stop the Wilson hail mary) better not have slept a wink last night...[/QUOTE]

Same Old Spartans?

[QUOTE=Lithfan;4261515]Same Old Spartans?[/QUOTE]

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Schotty.

Blame.

-

SOS = SOJ

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4261103]It's like.....5 posts. Give it a shot.

-[/QUOTE]

Listen, your definition of a short thread and his definition of a short thread might be different.

Hey guys, cut out the back and forth. I don't want to have to close a perfectly good thread because of the personal attacks.

Thanks.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=southside;4261698]Hey guys, cut out the back and forth. I don't want to have to close a perfectly good thread because of the personal attacks.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Jeezis, you wouldn't even make the top ten of mods. And there's 9 of us.