Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Programming note for you guys

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,469

    Programming note for you guys

    I don't start threads here, but I figured you guys may be interested in this. Boomer Esiason tweeted this an hour ago:

    Wait until you hear what Santonio Holmes tells Coach Cowher about Mark Sanchez. I just saw it. Holy crap!
    http://twitter.com/#!/7BOOMERESIASON...39533440790529

    He says the interview will be on around 12:30 on CBS.

  2. #2
    i really hope he doesn't say something ridiculous, that's all the team needs right now.

    You would think it would have got leaked, if it was so terrible right?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,717
    nice hype up. hopefully it's worth it. in a good way

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Braylon wouldnt have done this. Just sayin..............

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,716
    Oh boy, this can't be good.

    Crossing my fingers that I'm wrong. We don't need this **** right now.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,566
    So he dumped on his QB with 5 games left in the season and after just signing a large contract? If that happened, that sucks. No matter what Sanchez has done this season, he doesn't deserve to be dumped on even if he's played badly because his young and learning and even more than that - he's your teammate azzwipe.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    So he dumped on his QB with 5 games left in the season and after just signing a large contract? If that happened, that sucks. No matter what Sanchez has done this season, he doesn't deserve to be dumped on even if he's played badly because his young and learning and even more than that - he's your teammate azzwipe.
    Who said that's what he did?

  8. #8
    for all we know tone said he thinks sanchez is the best QB in the league...

    dont assume anything based on that tweet. im definitely curious though.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    I don't start threads here, but I figured you guys may be interested in this. Boomer Esiason tweeted this an hour ago:



    http://twitter.com/#!/7BOOMERESIASON...39533440790529

    He says the interview will be on around 12:30 on CBS.

    Thanks for the heads up.....

    I think.




  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,965
    Oldest trick in the book to get you to tune in. Cept now they can tweet it.

    Dump

  11. #11

    Talking

    RELAX...all he said was that Baddniss throws a more accurate, tighter spiral than Sanchez...
    No big deal, everybody ALREADY KNEW THAT!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,988
    I bet he said he thinks Sanchez is better than his old QB Rothlesberger.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    Can pretty much guarantee that it isn't anything negative. Holmes has always had Mark's back publicly, don't see why he'd choose now to stir the pot. Especially a week after that whole, you know, game-winning TD drive thing.

    This is just Esiason using social media to drum up hype the show that he happens to work on. And hey, it probably worked because I really had no intention of watching NFL Today this morning.
    Last edited by fullblast; 12-04-2011 at 11:56 AM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    Can pretty much guarantee that it isn't anything negative. Holmes has always had Mark's back publicly, don't see why he'd choose now to stir the pot. Especially a week after that whole, you know, game-winning TD drive thing.
    agree, its probably something along the lines of he thinks sanchez will be a top 5 qb.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I bet he said he thinks Sanchez is better than his old QB Rothlesberger.
    except that is objectively completely untrue

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,577
    well cower is interviewing both of his former wr's plax and tone. I expect there will be a lot of leading questions and he plobably let one negative nugget slip. Get ready for the media frenzy after this one, especially if the jets lose. They win and its a non story

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,440
    Boomer is just hyping it up to get us to tune in........


    And it worked..........

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,207
    Much ado about nothing. What can he say that isn't already known by all? We know Schitty sucks. We know Sanchez has underachieved. We know the line sucks. We know receivers and QBs fight all the time.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    8,208
    someone please post what is said for those of us that are technolicigally poor

  20. #20
    12:30 was an interview w/ peyton manning.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us