Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Time To Say It - Rex Ryan Is a HORRIBLE Head Coach

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He's a terrible head coach.

Another dumb win doesn't change the fact that he doesn't get the team ready for games. I've seen enough. Not sure if he can improve, either.

SAR I
    Oh winning is dumb now. Wah wah wah

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team has talent and it never plays up to its level.

Another game, another no-show.

Enough.

SAR I
    I actually think its the oposite. There is no talent on the defensive side of the ball, besides revis and Harris and Rex makes them better. The offense I do agree with you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR I is a downer. Don't listen to him. He loves attention

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schein:

"Best game in game coaching job that Rex Ryan has ever had with the Jets"

He just said this

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Adam Schein:

He just said this
    Adjusting to contain Helu, keeping Grossman off balance, creating turnovers, stopping our punt return team from becoming the punt giveback team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a completely stupid thread.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam Schein:

He just said this
    He's wrong.

The Jets did not show up against a terrible team, a team that they should have taken by the throat from the start and pummeled for an easy win. What did Rex do that was so great today? My son called for that challenge on the obvious fumble. My mother would have called for a long FG with the offense playing that badly.

Rex Ryan's defense let the Redskins march down the field on the opening drive. The offense did nothing for 3 quarters, running stupid gadget plays when they shouldn't have. Special teams? Dumb penalties?

The Redskins are a bad team and we got off the bus asleep and let them come within a hair of beating us. That's lousy preparation, lousy coaching.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stats prove otherwise. On the contrary, this has been a very good game if you didnt underestimate the Redskins to play

You are trying to rile people again.

Most playoff wins in Jets history. Highest winning percentage in Jets history
    +1. ill take rex over kotite anyday of the week. cant say the same for some of the other coaches on the staff right now...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    This team has talent and it never plays up to its level.

Another game, another no-show.

Enough.

SAR I
    This is why dudes should hold their trigger fingers in-game.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    Adjusting to contain Helu, keeping Grossman off balance, creating turnovers, stopping our punt return team from becoming the punt giveback team.
    A terrible excuse for an NFL team that we should have put away often and early finally imploded, and we turned an ugly 3 quarter loss into an ugly 1 quarter win.

Please.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This is why dudes should hold their trigger fingers in-game.

-
    Nope.

I'm right. Doesn't matter that we won. It's how badly we played (again) when the entire season was on the line and we didn't get off the bus offensively, defensively, or on special teams.

I'm happy we won, but we lost.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A terrible excuse for an NFL team that we should have put away often and early finally imploded, and we turned an ugly 3 quarter loss into an ugly 1 quarter win.

Please.

SAR I
    if you want beautiful wins you are rooting for the wrong team buddy....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how SAR is trying to keep the charade up after looking like a maroon...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's wrong.

The Jets did not show up against a terrible team, a team that they should have taken by the throat from the start and pummeled for an easy win. What did Rex do that was so great today? My son called for that challenge on the obvious fumble. My mother would have called for a long FG with the offense playing that badly.

Rex Ryan's defense let the Redskins march down the field on the opening drive. The offense did nothing for 3 quarters, running stupid gadget plays when they shouldn't have. Special teams? Dumb penalties?

The Redskins are a bad team and we got off the bus asleep and let them come within a hair of beating us. That's lousy preparation, lousy coaching.

SAR I
    You forgot one thing. We just won a road game in December.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    SAR I is a downer. Don't listen to him. He loves attention
    SAR has been very positive this season, drank the Kool Aid, was very excited back in August.

But today was yet another empty win. We played to lose. We can thank the Bills sloppy 4th quarter and the Redskins sloppy 4th quarter for still being in contention for a playoff berth.

We didn't play well in either win. Sure, I'm happy that we won. But I'm upset at the way we played. Against a better team, we would have been crushed. Celebrating this as some big, season-changing "victory" is ludicrous.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coaches are measured by wins and losses. I'll take a dumb coach that wins over a smart coach that loses any day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope.

I'm right. Doesn't matter that we won. It's how badly we played (again) when the entire season was on the line and we didn't get off the bus offensively, defensively, or on special teams.

I'm happy we won, but we lost.

SAR I
    What a miserable life you must lead. Cant enjoy a win to save your life. If by any chance the Jets do end up winning a SB during Ryan's reign, you would be there complaining.

Plus you say the Redskins are a bad opponent. I disagree. the Redskins have a good defense, and playmakers on offense but they remind me of the Chargers as they always seem to make the late mistakes as they did today.

They almost beat Dallas and were coming off a victory at Seattle, which is very difficult (ask the Saints).

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Please.

SAR I
    I felt alot of the knee jerk hystrionics you did. However, as I watched...I realized that they didnt let the muffed punt and poor early defensive play define the game. They kept it up, Mark kept his head for the most part and they pulled it out, with the O line stepping up.

Didnt nec. enjoy the whole ride...but I cant be unhappy about this game.

I cant.

And hearing the J E T S chant at the end of the game...priceless.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51 View Post
    You forgot one thing. We just won a road game in December.
    We've done that before. Against better teams, too.

We just eked out a win against a pathetic Redskins team with nothing to play for. If not for a stupid kickoff, we lose. I'm not doing cartwheels over the last two weeks, no one else should either.

It was the Redskins. You think if the Patriots played as the Jets did today and eked out a win against the Redskins that their fans would be viewing this as a "big win"? As Jets fans, we'd be sitting here saying "Those Patriots are a great team to come back against the Redskins like that"?

Please.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex Ryan is an excellent HC. Is he as good as BB, no, not even close. But he is very good and can give BB all he can handle.

Motivated Maybin just in time to get the game sealing strip sack. I thought he coached up the team great this week. They showed up and immediately took the ball right down the field for a 1st quarter. That's something we haven't seen from the offense in how long?