Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: It's Time To Say It - Rex Ryan Is a HORRIBLE Head Coach

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We beat the Redskins today. The Redskins.

Sounds like I'm distracting you from buying the Sports Illustrated FedEx Stadium Championship DVD and t-shirt pack. Go get it, limited quantities are available.

SAR I
    I dont care if its the Redskins or the Patriots. This isnt the BCS. Level of competition doesnt matter in the NFL. Wins matter

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k.Rhodes25 View Post
    This is why the Jets don't experience success, they get rid of coaches right away. Rex has had more success than any coach in Jets history besides the SB winning coach yet people are ready to kick him out the door. It takes YEARS for coaches to get it together for a SB run. The only coaches that win right away are ones that take over SB teams like Mike Tomlin.

This team lacks talent, we need to have a good offseason. I think there could be at least 3 new starters on defense next year. Then we need some new players on offense.
    Postseason success used to be enough to keep Rex Ryan in my good graces.

Regular season failure is no longer acceptable in Year 3 with a playoff-seasoned team and a maturing quarterback.

My issue with Rex Ryan is that I keep waiting for the team to respond to him in the first three quarters of regular season games and it just doesn't happen. The Jets haven't played a single complete game all year. It's caught up to us in Denver and Oakland, should have derailed us last week, almost killed us this week.

Rex has regressed. Didn't get the division title. Didn't beat the Patriots even once. Lost dumb 4th quarter games like the Raiders and Broncos. Still eeking out all the gimmies on the schedule.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys...

Stop feeding the troll. Jackass pulls this same schtick every year just to get a rise out of people. You want computer advice send the guy a note but his football acumen is somewhere around a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I dont care if its the Redskins or the Patriots. This isnt the BCS. Level of competition doesnt matter in the NFL. Wins matter
    How you play against the Redskins is a great indicator of how you play against the Patriots, Ravens, and Steelers. No effort this whole season in any single game would have gotten us a W against any of the AFC's elite.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no point in making it to the playoffs if we play like this. You shouldn't be looking forward to an annihilation in Baltimore. The goal is the make the playoffs playing playoff caliber football. We're not even close.

We beat the Redskins today. You realize that, right?

SAR I
    YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAMES

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Guys...

Stop feeding the troll. Jackass pulls this same schtick every year just to get a rise out of people. You want computer advice send the guy a note but his football acumen is somewhere around a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.
    Just because you disagree with the truth doesn't make the person delivering the message the bad guy.

Wake up.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular season failure is no longer acceptable in Year 3 with a playoff-seasoned team and a maturing quarterback.

My issue with Rex Ryan is that I keep waiting for the team to respond to him in the first three quarters of regular season games and it just doesn't happen. The Jets haven't played a single complete game all year. It's caught up to us in Denver and Oakland, should have derailed us last week, almost killed us this week.

Rex has regressed. Didn't get the division title. Didn't beat the Patriots even once. Lost dumb 4th quarter games like the Raiders and Broncos. Still eeking out all the gimmies on the schedule.

SAR I
    Oh Wow, cause style points matter in the NFL. If you are a troll then you can go straight to you know where.

If you are being truthful, lower your expectations a bit, no matter what Rex says

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAMES.
    The kicker on one of the worst teams in the NFL gave us a win.

Not only do you play to win the games, you play to dominate an inferior opponent too. Would be nice.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Guys...

you are 100% right but damn its every weekend with this garbage man. every weekend!!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post

If you are being truthful, lower your expectations a bit, no matter what Rex says
    I am being truthful. This week's game was the same as last week's game, and no one was doing cartwheels last week, not sure why they're doing them now.

We just beat the Redskins. People are acting like we had an amazing comeback against the Packers.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Regular season failure? The Jets went 9-7 and 11-5 under Rex and are currently 7-5. This is without elite QB play.

Our defense lacks talent, look at the elite defenses in the NFL they have WAY more talent than the Jets do. They have impact players throughout their front 7 and safeties that can make plays. We have garbage safeties and no pass rush.

Jets need to have a good offseason, like I said there could be at least 3 new starters on defense next year and some new starters on offense as well.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    you are 100% right but damn its every weekend with this garbage man. every weekend!!!!
    You've got me confused with someone else. Every weekend?

I swear, you people have significant reading comprehension issues.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump dump dump dump

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What gets me is this is the most success and excitement this franchise has had in a loooooooooong time. We are relevant. We make the playoffs. Sure, we all want multiple super bowl victories and total league domination, but that is nearly impossible. I've been visiting this site for probably close to 7 years. I don't think i have ever seen a positive post by this guy. Ever.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like it's time for you to STFU. While there is a lot of room for improvement, it is only his THIRD year as a head coach! Compare to other HC's in their third year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear, you people have significant reading comprehension issues.

SAR I
    And you have significant attention seeking issues.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 12-04-2011 at 05:20 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    What gets me is this is the most success and excitement this franchise has had in a loooooooooong time. We are relevant. We make the playoffs. Sure, we all want multiple super bowl victories and total league domination, but that is nearly impossible. I've been visiting this site for probably close to 7 years. I don't think i have ever seen a positive post by this guy. Ever.
    ditto

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    giving up already? wow, plenty of games left if you couldnt tell

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy god guys, I don't know why some of you even BOTHER cheering for the Jets. All you do is whine, b!tch, and complain. Guess what, your role in the Jets is CHEERING AND ROOTING for them, and providing the POSITIVE energy they need. The teams that win have fans that BELIEVE, not whiny, negative ("realistic" to some of you "fans"), little girls. Actually you know what? Girls would probably root for their team till the end. Some of you are just PATHETIC. Guess what? For the rest of this year, we can't trade, fire or hire anyone. So why not accept that THIS IS OUR TEAM for the rest of this season, AND CHEER YOUR BALLS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!