Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Time To Say It - Rex Ryan Is a HORRIBLE Head Coach

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Time To Say It - Rex Ryan Is a HORRIBLE Head Coach

This team has talent and it never plays up to its level.

Another game, another no-show.

Enough.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. Glorified defensive coordinator who stands by an atrocious offensive coordinator.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Enough.

SAR I
    Stats prove otherwise. On the contrary, this has been a very good game if you didnt underestimate the Redskins to play

You are trying to rile people again.

Most playoff wins in Jets history. Highest winning percentage in Jets history

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, what a terrible a head coach. This team NEVER shows up. They didn't show up last year wild card weekend in Indy. They GOT BLOWN out last year in the divisonal game at NE. The year before they were a one and done on the road in the playoffs.

GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex is a GOOD HC. There are problems on this coaching staff, and yes Rex has room for in game adjustments, but he is a good Head Coach and still has this organization going in a positive direction.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Positive direction, the 7th seed is not positive.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RickLyle IZ GOD View Post
    Yeah, what a terrible a head coach. This team NEVER shows up. They didn't show up last year wild card weekend in Indy. They GOT BLOWN out last year in the divisonal game at NE. The year before they were a one and done on the road in the playoffs.

GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex is a GOOD HC. There are problems on this coaching staff, and yes Rex has room for in game adjustments, but he is a good Head Coach and still has this organization going in a positive direction.
    Good is nice; GREAT is better! We need a great HC to contend with Bellyache in NE.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Good is nice; GREAT is better! We need a great HC to contend with Bellyache in NE.
    Good point. We do need a GREAT head coach to compete with arguably the best HC in the history of football. Hell, why dont we just go out and get a Joe Montana type Quarterback to compete with Brady. Why didn't I just think of that!!?? duh!!!!

I'll go on ebay and see if I could find a great head coach for the New York Jets. What do you think a fair ceiling bid would be on one? I'll go as high as $250.00.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Enough.

SAR I
    Are you sure?

I don't see great talent. I see average players who sometime play better than thier skill level, but mostly play at or near thier skill level.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not gonna completely sign, but I'm certainly off the how can we keep this guy for his whole career kool-aide.

He's been humanized this year. This team shows up flat consistently.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    utter nonsense. unless people know what is transpiring in the club house and what is going on with the schithead, you can't just pin it all on rex. tanny runs the personnel for the jets not rex and that includes the coaches. i read where big marty was at the jets camp during the week. wtf? that loser ought to stay away unless he's coddling the little drooling idiot who is schitty.

it is true, or seems to be true, that rex does take more interest in the defense. he needs to let that go and become a complete head coach and that means dictating the offense. again we don't know what's going on in the clubhouse.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is he supposed to make Mark Sanchez stop playing horribly? The defense has been great outside of the first drive....

And yes I know he's the head coach, and thus, responsible for the whole team. But everyone knew he wasn't an offensive guy when we brought him here.

If we lose this game, Mark Sanchez is clearly the number one culprit, as bad as the playcalling has been. He's been wildly inaccurate all game and we've been completely unable to sustain anything outside of the first drive.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    WRONG. just plain WRONG.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What talent? Our slow linebackers or our slow safeties? Our runningbacks with no burst? Our QB who can't read defenses?

Ah, you must be talking about our freak of nature #2 CB who can't cover. Sure he's talented, he's just not a very good football player.

I think Rex Ryan has done an effective job of overrating the talent level of our team and superficially inflating the expectations of this fanbase.

We have a couple of pieces but this is an average football team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez 2nd and 1 from Jets 19. Keller wide open. Sanchez misses the pass too tall. Sorry....its execution.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    What talent? Our slow linebackers or our slow safeties? Our runningbacks with no burst? Our QB who can't read defenses?

Ah, you must be talking about our freak of nature #2 CB who can't cover. Sure he's talented, he's just not a very good football player.

I think Rex Ryan has done an effective job of overrating the talent level of our team and superficially inflating the expectations of this fanbase.

We have a couple of pieces but this is an average football team.
    Thank you. Open everybody's eyes please. Talent was less

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR I

What were you saying exacty? Insert foot in mouth please.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    SAR I

Yeah Baby!

SAR, why do you cheer for this team?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    SAR I

He's a terrible head coach.

Another dumb win doesn't change the fact that he doesn't get the team ready for games. I've seen enough. Not sure if he can improve, either.

SAR I

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Enough.

SAR I
    Maybe you should no-show to the board for the rest of the season. Just an idea. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday dinner eating crow.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't respond to SAR. He is a hype machine created by Sooth to boost JI forum hits and create long threads. Ignore the old man and he will go away