Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so what did i miss?

so what did i miss?

was the game on in Jacksonville?

:dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    Jason Garrett proved that icing the kicker works.

[QUOTE=crossfire;4264450]Jason Garrett proved that icing the kicker works.[/QUOTE]

lolz...

in other news: Matt Stepford just proved that style points are far more important than wins.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4264454]lolz...

in other news: Matt Stepford just proved that style points are far more important than wins.[/QUOTE]

+1

Dont forget Cam Newton. He's won 4 games this year you know.

Nice to have you back brah

JetsInsider.com Legend
    He was gone?

Hall Of Fame
    you missed teh MAYHEM! :banana:

Jets Insider VIP
    Apparently 17 play, 74 yard scoring drives in the first quarter that last over 9 minutes are not a good thing and require a thread questioning the head coach about it.

[QUOTE=crossfire;4264491]Apparently 74 yard scoring drives in the first quarter that last over 9 minutes are not a good thing and require a thread questioning the head coach about it.[/QUOTE]

Apparently scoring too quickly with Shonn Greene to give Rex Grossman the ball is also a scary thing and requires a thread.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=crossfire;4264491]Apparently 17 play, 74 yard scoring drives in the first quarter that last over 9 minutes are not a good thing and require a thread questioning the head coach about it.[/QUOTE]

That was one of the worst threads I have ever seen on the Strip. I'm beginning think some of these people have literally never watched a whole football game before.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=crossfire;4264450]Jason Garrett proved that icing the kicker works.[/QUOTE]

Lolz:D

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4264652]That was one of the worst threads I have ever seen on the Strip. I'm beginning think some of these people have literally never watched a whole football game before.[/QUOTE]

What do these guys do when they go to games?

Run out to their cars with 13 minutes left in the first quarter if the other team scores?

And anyone acting surprised at the Jets getting behind early....it boggles the mind.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    A very informative article on research linking penis cancer to sex with animals.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4264689]A very informative article on research linking penis cancer to sex with animals.[/QUOTE]

I did not get why you were bounced for that article. It was a legitimate news item.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4264678]And anyone acting surprised at the Jets getting behind early....it boggles the mind.

-[/QUOTE]

+1

the sad part is that some of the "fans" that do that, have been going to games since before I was born. I learned on October 23, 2000, you NEVER turn off a Jets game with time left.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4264698]I did not get why you were bounced for that article. It was a legitimate news item.[/QUOTE]
    Sooth was not amused :nono:

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4264698]I did not get why you were bounced for that article. It was a legitimate news item.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.... Let's look at this... CSI style....

1. No female form can be posted in the Hotties forum, ironically thats exactly where female form should be posted. Sinatra would not be pleased. Possible the perp likes penis.

2. No link to legitmate news article concerning penis cancer. Possible the perp is afraid of his penis.

In summary, our perp has penis cancer and thinks women gave it to him.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4264705]Sooth was not amused :nono:[/QUOTE]

It's not like you were promoting bestiality. At least not consciously. :D Anyway, welcome back.

[QUOTE=Big L;4264708]Hmm.... Let's look at this... CSI style....

1. No female form can be posted in the Hotties forum, ironically thats exactly where female form should be posted. Sinatra would not be pleased. Possible the perp likes penis.

2. No link to legitmate news article concerning penis cancer. Possible the perp is afraid of his penis.

In summary, our perp has penis cancer and thinks women gave it to him.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Watch it, or you'll be on "vacation", too.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4264705]Sooth was not amused :nono:[/QUOTE]

Welcome back, RDukie!

I actually read your article, went away for a while, came back and . . . poof! it was gone and so were you.

I thought the article was interesting, though a little gross. But we were in the middle of watching the movie The Advocate, and it reminded me of the movie.

Have you seen it? Set in France in the middle ages, with Colin Firth as a defense lawyer. All towns created their own laws, except for one that everyone in the country had to follow -- animals are tried and convicted just like humans. Very strange times.

Story centers around a pig on trial for possibly killing a young boy. But the movie starts off with a brief segment on a guy and a donkey with whom he had relations (for lack of better word). Both were on the gallows about to be hanged for unnatural behavior.

Won't say more but it is an interesting movie, and there are a lot of naked women in it -- for you guys. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4264735]Welcome back, RDukie![/QUOTE]

Thanks

It was my first time. :O Was it as good for you as it was for me? :eek:

[QUOTE=Lone Star Lady;4264735]
    I thought the article was interesting, though a little gross. But we were in the middle of watching the movie The Advocate, and it reminded me of the movie.

Have you seen it? Set in France in the middle ages, with Colin Firth as a defense lawyer. All towns created their own laws, except for one that everyone in the country had to follow -- animals are tried and convicted just like humans. Very strange times.

Story centers around a pig on trial for possibly killing a young boy. But the movie starts off with a brief segment on a guy and a donkey with whom he had relations (for lack of better word). Both were on the gallows about to be hanged for unnatural behavior.

Won't say more but it is an interesting movie, and there are a lot of naked women in it -- for you guys. :P[/QUOTE]

Tons of naked women and the Frenchie has sex with a donkey. Of course. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by RaoulDuke; 12-05-2011 at 11:05 AM.