Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you with a girl

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you with a girl

I was 15, walking to catch the Jones Beach bus with this hottie I had only been hanging out with for like a week. It's like 1980, so of course I'm wearing the beachwear of the day -- cutoff Levi's. Suddenly I feel a horrible, horrible fart coming on and I know I won't be able to let it rip on the bus, so I lag back like I'm checking something out in a store window, let her get out of range, and let it rip. Big mistake. Hot shart. Major hot shart.

Of course right then the bus pulls up, so there's no time to McGyver the situation -- I gotta get on the bus. All I can do is wrap the towel around my waist and act like I'm making a fashion statement. After about 3 minutes on the bus the stink is somewhat unmistakeable. She's sitting next to me on the bench seat looking at me and scrunching her face like she smells shyte, and I'm giving her the raised eyebrow and knowing nod at the old-timer sitting next to me, like he's the culprit.

The bus pulls in by field 4 and I basically bolt for the shoreline -- if you know Jones Beach that's like half a mile. She's running after me like "what's your rush" and I'm like "man, it's really hot, I can't wait to hit the surf!" I don't remember much of the rest of the day, but I do remember that was like the last time we really hung out.

Stupid bowels.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4265669]I was 15, walking to catch the Jones Beach bus with this hottie I had only been hanging out with for like a week. It's like 1980, so of course I'm wearing the beachwear of the day -- cutoff Levi's. Suddenly I feel a horrible, horrible fart coming on and I know I won't be able to let it rip on the bus, so I lag back like I'm checking something out in a store window, let her get out of range, and let it rip. Big mistake. Hot shart. Major hot shart.

Of course right then the bus pulls up, so there's no time to McGyver the situation -- I gotta get on the bus. All I can do is wrap the towel around my waist and act like I'm making a fashion statement. After about 3 minutes on the bus the stink is somewhat unmistakeable. She's sitting next to me on the bench seat looking at me and scrunching her face like she smells shyte, and I'm giving her the raised eyebrow and knowing nod at the old-timer sitting next to me, like he's the culprit.

The bus pulls in by field 4 and I basically bolt for the shoreline -- if you know Jones Beach that's like half a mile. She's running after me like "what's your rush" and I'm like "man, it's really hot, I can't wait to hit the surf!" I don't remember much of the rest of the day, but I do remember that was like the last time we really hung out.

Stupid bowels.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/kirkrofl.gif[/IMG]

/thread

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=shakin318;4265669]I was 15, walking to catch the Jones Beach bus with this hottie I had only been hanging out with for like a week. It's like 1980, so of course I'm wearing the beachwear of the day -- cutoff Levi's. Suddenly I feel a horrible, horrible fart coming on and I know I won't be able to let it rip on the bus, so I lag back like I'm checking something out in a store window, let her get out of range, and let it rip. [B][SIZE="2"]Big mistake. Hot shart. Major hot shart.[/SIZE][/B]Of course right then the bus pulls up, so there's no time to McGyver the situation -- I gotta get on the bus. All I can do is wrap the towel around my waist and act like I'm making a fashion statement. After about 3 minutes on the bus the stink is somewhat unmistakeable. She's sitting next to me on the bench seat looking at me and scrunching her face like she smells shyte, and I'm giving her the raised eyebrow and knowing nod at the old-timer sitting next to me, like he's the culprit.

Stupid bowels.[/QUOTE]

Holy shart! Cant top that one...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Seriously, all of my dumbass moves have come "while intoxicated" so I get a pass... or a "I dont recall".:banghead::beerme::banghead:

All League
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4265669]I was 15, walking to catch the Jones Beach bus with this hottie I had only been hanging out with for like a week. It's like 1980, so of course I'm wearing the beachwear of the day -- cutoff Levi's. Suddenly I feel a horrible, horrible fart coming on and I know I won't be able to let it rip on the bus, so I lag back like I'm checking something out in a store window, let her get out of range, and let it rip. Big mistake. Hot shart. Major hot shart.

Stupid bowels.[/QUOTE]

why the need to tell this story????

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PocketJet;4265687]why the need to tell this story????[/QUOTE]

Closure.

I guess I can't tell mine . . . since she turned out not to be a girl.:O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4265690]I guess I can't tell mine . . . since she turned out not to be a girl.:O[/QUOTE]

That's okay. Mine turned out not to be a fart.

You can share.

All League
    LOLOL

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4265690]I guess I can't tell mine . . . since she turned out not to be a girl.:O[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4265702]That's okay. Mine turned out not to be a fart.

You can share.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4265690]I guess I can't tell mine . . . since she turned out [B]not to be a girl[/B].:O[/QUOTE]

Mine was in New Orleans, sooo... "riding the moped clause" comes into effect. No contact, no harm, no foul:eek:

I can't top that.

Had a girlfriend that was sleeping with her head on my lap. I dozed off and woke myself up when a silent toot slipped out. I froze. Didn't know if I should risk waking her up and it being a dead giveaway that I did it or risk letting her sleep thru it.

It woke her up. She moved to another seat on the charter bus.

She was a hottie but gave major blue balls. Saw her a year later and she got fat.

All League
    I once loved a girl
    But she left forever when
    I made shameful poo.

:(

Veteran
    I had a chance to bang a 'f' buddy in front of her best friend and see were it led and I seriously last about 45 seconds. They were good sports and drank me under the table or the mattress in this case and I finally gave it the old college try. Yea me, I overcame.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4265669]Suddenly I feel a horrible, horrible fart coming on and I know I won't be able to let it rip on the bus, so I lag back like I'm checking something out in a store window, let her get out of range, and let it rip. Big mistake. Hot shart. Major hot shart.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PocketJet;4265687]why the need to tell this story????[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4265688]Closure.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/CWDPEZ/WRITE%20IMAGES/OhSweetIrony.jpg[/IMG]

now THIS is a thread for southside!!

can't wait :yes:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4265961]now THIS is a thread for southside!!

can't wait :yes:[/QUOTE]

You really are obsessed with me.

Here you go: I said that I'd rather be friends.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4265702]That's okay. Mine turned out not to be a fart.

You can share.[/QUOTE]

Not much to tell really. At a night club in South Beach in the 80's with a bunch of buddies, lots of shots, gorgeous latino brunette hanging all over me (should have been my first clue), she cops some feels, (feeling pretty good about myself), so I reciprocate,.... :eek: am shaken to my core, but manage to stammer and stutter that I have to use the bathroom, (pretty sure s/he knew the jig was up), I run away like a little girl and take a cab back to the hotel -- it was a long time ago so I'm not really sure, but I may have cried during the cab ride -- I tend to get emotional when I'm drunk. Tell friends the next day I was really, really, really drunk and I have no recollection of the brunette they say I was hot and heacy with or, for that matter, any idea how I got back to the hotel. They clearly to this day think I scored. I thank God I didn't.

Moral of the story: Be careful boys because there are men out there pretending to be women, and some of them are very hot.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4265965]

Moral of the story: Be careful boys because there are men out there pretending to be women, and some of them are very hot.[/QUOTE]

... lol ... nice! :cool: ...

... not quiet as good but similar mild version ...

... went into nyc from jersey with some buddies as a 17 or 18 year old ... let's score some beers & find a nudie bar!!!!! ... we got liquored up and found a peepshow with all the booths going around the girl in the middle ... we all enter the booths by the main stairway ... sound of quarters clinking away as girl does some disrobing, freeing boobs action ... finally many quarters in she drops the lower clothing ... turns over so she's directly facing us all ... sure enough ... mr. member comes flopping over along with her ... :eek: ...

... i remember bouncing backwards against the door ... then hearing somebody yell ... "she'ssss gotttt a d*ckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! ... peepshow booth doors start slamming open & closed ... then 5 suburban white kids rival carl lewis running down the stairs and out of there :cool: ...

l_j_r

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I would think it is nearly impossible to top Shakin's story...lol

Mine isn't nearly as bad, a girlfriend and I passed out in her den after a birthday present session, in our birthday suits, only to be awakened by her screaming mother at some point in the middle of the night...I distinctly remember her dad yelling, "where's my gun!" as I ran out of the house. The situation was further complicated by the fact that her parents were having dinner with my parents that next night. I felt the right thing to do was to go apologize later that morning, when I said, "sorry, I screwed up," her father said please don't say it that way. lol