Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The crap about Kelly and TGG

Veteran

The crap about Kelly and TGG

I followed the Kelly hate to The Gang Green and found way more appauling things than Kelly lying/or not about gender. The verbal aggression of most of the posters is embarrassing, and the mods seem to support it. I banned myself from ever going back. If I ever got into with rmagedon on there, i'd have to find that pr**k and tear his arms off. Such a dik doesn't deserve to use Carlin his avatar.
    Now as for Kelly... who cares if she's a dude. She didn't come on here to pork anybody, she came to talk about Jets football. It may come as a surprise to some but I actually don't look like a razorback in a jets hard hat. Jetswin doesn't look like a big W, 32green's skin is not green, and Vinny's niece is...well that one may not count. Fact is Kelly is a fan and posts hot pics. Not just a fan but an intelligent fan that isn't trying to sleep with any of us. Peace

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4266364] Fact is Kelly is a fan and posts hot pics. Not just a fan but an intelligent fan [/QUOTE]

You should have named your dog Kelly.

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

mods please merge with the thread about SONNY WERBLIN hooking up with a chick who turned out to be hung like a deli counter.

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4266364]I followed the Kelly hate to The Gang Green and found way more appauling things than Kelly lying/or not about gender. The verbal aggression of most of the posters is embarrassing, and the mods seem to support it. I banned myself from ever going back. If I ever got into with rmagedon on there, i'd have to find that pr**k and tear his arms off. Such a dik doesn't deserve to use Carlin his avatar.
    Now as for Kelly... who cares if she's a dude. She didn't come on here to pork anybody, she came to talk about Jets football. It may come as a surprise to some but I actually don't look like a razorback in a jets hard hat. Jetswin doesn't look like a big W, 32green's skin is not green, and Vinny's niece is...well that one may not count. Fact is Kelly is a fan and posts hot pics. Not just a fan but an intelligent fan that isn't trying to sleep with any of us. Peace[/QUOTE]...dude...we all know...but kelly/dylan insist...so we yank their chains...so what?

[QUOTE=2foolish197;4266379]...dude...we all know...but kelly/dylan insist...so we yank their chains...so what?[/QUOTE]

as long as you don't yank on their junk :eek:

Penis.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4266364]...she came to talk about Jets football...[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. She/he/it posts links to articles. It's a pay-per-click bot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=shakin318;4266376]mods please merge with the thread about SONNY WERBLIN hooking up with a chick who turned out to be hung like a deli counter.[/QUOTE]

I guess she had him at hello

[IMG]http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/giant-salami.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

btw who doesn't like a frothy sea pic of The Kellser every once in a while...

Veteran
    Shakin... your too funny dude and hell no Magnum, Klecko was my first choice and the first suggested to boot. It all just seams like to much effort to trash other jet fans. The more the merrier, ya know, but we don't all kayak, play tennis or jog for fun. Some just get a kick out of antagony.

Bewildered Beast
    :rofl:

Veteran
    My last post needs a Rodney Kin:Dg smiley face.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4266393]Shakin... your too funny dude and hell no Magnum, Klecko was my first choice and the first suggested to boot. It all just seams like to much effort to trash other jet fans. The more the merrier, ya know, but we don't all kayak, play tennis or jog for fun. [B]Some just get a kick out of antagony.[/B][/QUOTE]

My Greek Classics professor sure did. :thumbup:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4266385]Incorrect. She/he/it posts links to articles. It's a pay-per-click bot.[/QUOTE]

I follow zero of Kellys links, I'm actually here for mostly Jets related stuff... mostly. I like talking with fans of a certain Big Apple footballteam. And TGG sux and is an embarrassment to real fans.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4266398]My Greek Classics professor sure did. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I hope that was an elective, otherwise i'd hope you teach.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;4266410]I hope that was an elective, otherwise i'd hope you teach.[/QUOTE]

Let me be less obtuse:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigone[/url]

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4266405]I follow zero of Kellys links, I'm actually here for mostly Jets related stuff... mostly. I like talking with fans of a certain Big Apple footballteam. And TGG sux and is an embarrassment to real fans.[/QUOTE]...ok, but Kelly keeps linking so we keep yanking...its fun...had some epic threads...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4266414]Let me be less obtuse:

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigone[/URL][/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://cdn.follw.it/episodeimages/originals/2269/19043.jpg[/IMG]

aristophanes!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;4266415]...ok, but Kelly keeps linking so we keep yanking...its fun...had some epic threads...[/QUOTE]

lol....

It's in Denmark, posts pictures of "her" in Sweden and has an IP address in Georgia.

Makes perfect sense.

:insertjumpingpicturehere:

[B][SIZE="7"]~[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=RazorJet;4266364]I followed the Kelly hate to The Gang Green and found way more appauling things than Kelly lying/or not about gender. The verbal aggression of most of the posters is embarrassing, and the mods seem to support it. I banned myself from ever going back. If I ever got into with rmagedon on there, i'd have to find that pr**k and tear his arms off. Such a dik doesn't deserve to use Carlin his avatar.
    Now as for Kelly... who cares if she's a dude. She didn't come on here to pork anybody, she came to talk about Jets football. It may come as a surprise to some but I actually don't look like a razorback in a jets hard hat. Jetswin doesn't look like a big W, 32green's skin is not green, and Vinny's niece is...well that one may not count. Fact is Kelly is a fan and posts hot pics. Not just a fan but an intelligent fan that isn't trying to sleep with any of us. Peace[/QUOTE]

You know what?

+1