Thread: Peyton Manning available in 2012

Peyton Manning available in 2012

Archie Manning believes Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck do not want to be teammates on the Colts next season.
    Luck has participated in the Manning Family's passing camp. His father, Oliver, was a teammate of Archie's, so the families may have already touched base on the possibility. Despite team president Bill Polian's comments to the contrary, the Indianapolis Star's Bob Kravitz has been insistent that Manning and Luck won't be together in Indy next season. It's quite possible that Manning and the Colts could be headed toward a divorce.

It doesn't make much sense for either of them.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I always felt that just like in baseball, a relief quarterback is a brilliant idea.

Jets get Manning, let him be our starter. Come fourth quarter, boom, in goes Sanchez.

Unbeatable.

Woody Johnson still has a ton of Club Seats to sell and if we don't make the playoffs, get ready for the PR opportunity of a lifetime.

SAR I

Ummm link? Or is this speculation. If it's speculation the title should be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Ummm link? Or is this speculation. If it's speculation the title should be changed.
    Link http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1493/peyton-manning

Ummm you were saying

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Really... rotoworld is your link

Really... rotoworld is your link
    You asked for a link I gave you one.

Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    You asked for a link I gave you one.
    Yes, a very unreliable source. Nowhere in that article states that Peyton Manning will be available in 2012.

Yes, a very unreliable source. Nowhere in that article states that Peyton Manning will be available in 2012.
    It's quite possible that Manning and the Colts could be headed toward a divorce.

This thread title is incredibly misleading.

That clip, which you stole from Rotoworld, doesn't say a damn thing about Manning being available in 2012. It's all speculation.

Give that site credit. Don't steal their rumors and post them as your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Chigurh View Post
    This thread title is incredibly misleading.

That clip, which you stole from Rotoworld, doesn't say a damn thing about Manning being available in 2012. It's all speculation.

Give that site credit. Don't steal their rumors and post them as your own.
    I provided the link and never said it was my own. I never spoke to any of the Colts front office, Archie Manning,Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck.

Can we stop this ? Sanchez is our guy. No need to go looking for other teams guys. He's our Franchise QB and we will live and die by him. Let's get a solid QB OC in here and let him continue to grow.

What a crock of horse ****. Lets start another parking thread or better yet another Schotte thread.

Hall Of Fame
    I think this could develop into a very interesting situation. If you are the Colts, you have to be 1000% sure Manning has recovered fully from his injury and that there is not a high likelihood of him re-injuring himself. With all the money that is due to Manning, it will really be a tough call on what to do with Luck. It appears that Manning and Luck have no desire to be in a student/teacher situation.

Agreed but others would rather start another thread bashing Sanchez or Schotte or discuss parking and other bull****. The crybabys know who they are.