Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official '11-'12 New York Knicks Thread***

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    JR Smith is a nice piece. He can shoot, hopefully he fits in well... And obviously he has some chemistry with Anthony.
    With the demise of Toney Douglas, Shumpert was the only bona fide scorer on the bench. The Knicks really need JR.

Also, GAME BACK ON TWC!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    With the demise of Toney Douglas, Shumpert was the only bona fide scorer on the bench. The Knicks really need JR.

Novak, if open, can "knock it down"!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    True. But he's not someone you would consider a scorer for the second unit.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me and my BIG mouth....Novak, was bricking them last night..His worst game this season...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    JR Smith is not a good signing...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    JR Smith is a nice piece. He can shoot, hopefully he fits in well... And obviously he has some chemistry with Anthony.
    The Knicks got exposed last night for having a lack of finishers in their current rotation. Too much dishing and not enough swishing as Walt Clyde Frazier said.

Smith and Anthony will help with this. I wonder who's going to be cut out of the rotation once they come in. Shumpert? No way his defense is too good. Fields? Again no way. Jeffries? Has too much chemistry with Lin to not be in the rotation. Walker is definitely out.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me and my BIG mouth....Novak, was bricking them last night..His worst game this season...
    Novak's problem is that he can't create his own shot. He has to be set up perfectly and if he's not hitting his shots he becomes a liability to the offense. This is why the Knicks need Carmelo back.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    JR Smith is not a good signing...
    Smith is a diva. I really hope he finds a way to fit in.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this ends the silly talk that Knicks dont need Melo or how hell negaitively impact team. Melo coukdnt bailed this team out last night because he woulfnt have missed all those shots that Fields and Walker missed.

LOL, Cmart. Novak is a bench player for a reason. If he could consistently hit the 3 hed be starting somewhere.

Smith is a diva, but like I said, the Knicks need bench scoring. Also, they need a contingency plan if Fields has another collapse. Heck, Fields hasnt played well tjis season to begin with.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this ends the silly talk that Knicks dont need Melo or how hell negaitively impact team. Melo coukdnt bailed this team out last night because he woulfnt have missed all those shots that Fields and Walker missed.

LOL, Cmart. Novak is a bench player for a reason. If he could consistently hit the 3 hed be starting somewhere.

Smith is a diva, but like I said, the Knicks need bench scoring. Also, they need a contingency plan if Fields has another collapse. Heck, Fields hasnt played well tjis season to begin with.
    But I never said Novak was a starter...He was playing well off the bench the past 2 weeks until last night..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    But I never said Novak was a starter...He was playing well off the bench the past 2 weeks until last night..
    I know you didn't. That was just a general comment on my part. I LOL'd at your post "big mouth" post.

Novak played well the past 2 weeks and a stinker was expected. That's why he's a journeyman bench player.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Novak is one of the better shooters in the league, the problem is that's all he does because he can't create for himself. He suddenly looks good with Lin because he gets him the ball in the right spot.

Davis and JR smith should play tomorrow, Lin is going to have an awful tough time with Marion.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He made up for it this afternoon. Huuuuuuuuuuge 3's

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great rebound game beating the world champs today. Linning!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    Novak is one of the better shooters in the league, the problem is that's all he does because he can't create for himself. He suddenly looks good with Lin because he gets him the ball in the right spot.

Davis and JR smith should play tomorrow, Lin is going to have an awful tough time with Marion.
    No denying the impact Jeremy Lin has had on NY Knicks teammates, most notably Steve Novak, Jared Jeffries

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post

Hubert Davis 2.0

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    No denying the impact Jeremy Lin has had on NY Knicks teammates, most notably Steve Novak, Jared Jeffries

I would have loved to hear what Jason Kidd said in Lin's ear as he was congratulating him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I would have loved to hear what Jason Kidd said in Lin's ear as he was congratulating him.
    "Don't beat your wife"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the Garden yesterday and it was absolutely electric. Teams are double teaming Lin on the perimeter but he's still been great 28 and 14 yesterday... Awesome. Novak was also an assassin yesterday. We need to keep the momentum going -- with three games (including @ Miami) before the break, I'd like to see at least two more wins.