Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official '11-'12 New York Knicks Thread***

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Yeah, he's taken a big step back this year. Is that because of the Portland situation with McMillan or does Felton now suck? It would be a shame because the kid had game and potential.
    Slam magazine named Felton one ofte laziest players in the NBA.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Where did they rank Melo?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I don't think he made the top ten.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    That's dissapointing

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Amar'e should be right up there with him. Some of his efforts on the defensive end are laughable. I'm not exaggerating either, I can recall a few times this year where I've actually laughed in disgust from his unbelievably lackluster effort near the basket.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    What the hell is Howard thinking choosing to opt for his final year? If he trips and has a freak injury he could lose $60-80 million in guaranteed money not to mention also a chance to get that money playing in LA, NY or Chicago where he'd be a way bigger marketing superstar than he is. What an idiot.

Please, I don't want to hear some contrarian try to rationalize this roller coaster ride he's putting himself and the Orlando Magic through. It's the most inept garbage ever and shows what happens when these idiot jocks actually do make the decisions.
    Succumbed to the pressure. Everyone is terrified of being thought of as Lebron. I agree it was a terrible decision. Either commit there long term or go. The Dwight stuff is going to start up again on July 1st when he doesnt sign an extension.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Was there tonight, D looked like night and day to the point where I was hoping they would ease up to save themselves for tomorrow, lol.

And to the screaming midget in front of me that didn't stop yelling the f bomb the whole night as his fat tattooed pig of a girlfriend snortled in amusement...f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Was there tonight, D looked like night and day to the point where I was hoping they would ease up to save themselves for tomorrow, lol.

And to the screaming midget in front of me that didn't stop yelling the f bomb the whole night as his fat tattooed pig of a girlfriend snortled in amusement...f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

_
    Totally saw you on TV then lol.

You're white as can be

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Totally saw you on TV then lol.

You're white as can be
    Aha!

Iffin you thought I wasnt white..how did you choose which white guy was me?

There was hundreds.

There was a chinese baby in the row in front of me about 6 weeks old.

Me and my son were calling him... lil lin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Amar'e should be right up there with him. Some of his efforts on the defensive end are laughable. I'm not exaggerating either, I can recall a few times this year where I've actually laughed in disgust from his unbelievably lackluster effort near the basket.

No doubt...

Since I have slammed him on here alot I'll now give him props. Melo played his butt off last night right from the start, especially on the D end. If he (and Amare) give that type of effort every night on the D end this team will be fine..If these guys would only understand (and accept) that if you play D with effort it will lead to alot of easy fast break points...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

_
    I can't picture Stokes with a tatted chick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a different team when D'Antoni isn't the coach. Bring on the 8th seed and the Bulls. They won't get every offensive board b/c our interim coach knows not to put up Novak against Noah and Gibson.

Knicks in 7.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't make much of an educated statement because I've only seen limited action of these past few games, but it definitely says a lot that they've won these 3 games under Woodson comfortably.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't make much of an educated statement because I've only seen limited action of these past few games, but it definitely says a lot that they've won these 3 games under Woodson comfortably.
    The offense flows a lot better. Woodson uses more of a half-court approach that better fits all of the players including Carmelo. I was concerned that D'Antoni made Lin but it looks like Lin can also be effective in a more halfcourt style of offense. 19 pts 6 ast 7 reb the last game.

BTW on a side note I see Danny Granger deleted his tweet about having "two winnable games" coming up against the Knicks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    The offense flows a lot better. Woodson uses more of a half-court approach that better fits all of the players including Carmelo. I was concerned that D'Antoni made Lin but it looks like Lin can also be effective in a more halfcourt style of offense. 19 pts 6 ast 7 reb the last game.

BTW on a side note I see Danny Granger deleted his tweet about having "two winnable games" coming up against the Knicks.
    How many turnovers did Lin have, he needs to keep his feet.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the liklihood of the Zen Master coaching the Knicks next season?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another real good win tonight. Defense was stellar and yet another double-digit victory.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    What's the liklihood of the Zen Master coaching the Knicks next season?
    I don't think he will. My feeling is that if the team plays pretty well the rest of the way, Woodson will get an extension.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, this is a BIG game in Philly tomorrow night. They need this one if they are going to start climbing the standings.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, this is a BIG game in Philly tomorrow night. They need this one if they are going to start climbing the standings.
    No question. It's a very big game as far as getting any kind of playoff position. They aren't that far out of the Atlantic division lead, which is ideal at this point.