Thread: Match Fixing in the CL?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Match Fixing in the CL?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    So when Barca or Real blow teams out of the water, it's normal. When a French team does it, it's suspicious..

Jokes aside, if I'm a team owner, and I'm going to buy a game, i'm certainly not going to buy a game I have to win 8-0. I'll buy one a little less obvious.

This is Spain retaliating for Yannick Noah's retarded comments on doping in Spain.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    So when Barca or Real blow teams out of the water, it's normal. When a French team does it, it's suspicious..

Jokes aside, if I'm a team owner, and I'm going to buy a game, i'm certainly not going to buy a game I have to win 8-0. I'll buy one a little less obvious.

This is Spain retaliating for Yannick Noah's retarded comments on doping in Spain.

You have to admit a team who was able to score only 2 goals in 5 games suddenly scoring 6 in 45 minutes is a little suspicious no?

I admit Zagreb is probably the worst team in the CL and OL beating them 7-1 is plausable but I mean 6 in one half. Where were these guys in the first 5.5. matches?

BTW Platini was a St.Etienne man right? So I'd imagine he wouldn't be all that heartbroken if he had to kick OL out of CL? If it was I'd kick the sewerbirds out every year just for the hell of it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh and...

Cool story brah..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    You have to admit a team who was able to score only 2 goals in 5 games suddenly scoring 6 in 45 minutes is a little suspicious no?

I admit Zagreb is probably the worst team in the CL and OL beating them 7-1 is plausable but I mean 6 in one half. Where were these guys in the first 5.5. matches?

BTW Platini was a St.Etienne man right? So I'd imagine he wouldn't be all that heartbroken if he had to kick OL out of CL? If it was I'd kick the sewerbirds out every year just for the hell of it
    It is suspsicious and I find it normal they investigate. Lyon had the chance of a snowball in hell, and they passed. That being said, if any tema is going to implode 7-1, it's Zagreb.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    come on, Raoul.

you cant POSSIBLY watch those highlights and not get the sense that something "funny" is going on.

SEVEN unanswered goals at the Champions League level is practically unheard of, especially for a team that was really struggling to score.

doesn't make them guilty, but yeah an investigation is definitely in order.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    come on, Raoul.

you cant POSSIBLY watch those highlights and not get the sense that something "funny" is going on.

SEVEN unanswered goals at the Champions League level is practically unheard of, especially for a team that was really struggling to score.

doesn't make them guilty, but yeah an investigation is definitely in order.
    Whoa ...I'm not a Lyon fan by any means, and like I said in my previous post, this is exactlty the type of results they should be investigating.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa ...I'm not a Lyon fan by any means, and like I said in my previous post, this is exactlty the type of results they should be investigating.

dont BS me.

i say you play the "indignant Frenchman" card

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont BS me.

i say you play the "indignant Frenchman" card

Call me next time Costa Rica scores 7 goals in less than 5 games.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Call me next time Costa Rica scores 7 goals in less than 5 games.

that's... cold.

so, so cold.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's... cold.

so, so cold.

Squashed that revolt in the bud..

Don't worry the Euro is coming soon, and France will supply enough comedy for retaliation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Squashed that revolt in the bud..

Don't worry the Euro is coming soon, and France will supply enough comedy for retaliation.
    if France doesn't get out of that group it will be mega pfail.