Thread: Drone "captured" by Iran - real or fake?

Drone "captured" by Iran - real or fake?

Real or fake?

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorWHmk38yE&feature=player_embedded#!"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorWHmk38yE&feature=player_embedded#![/URL]

The color and grill look strange, and we so readily admitted losing it. Plus, we didn't go after it, but we went after OBL in Pakistan. Whole thing is strange to me. I think some people on this board are in the military. Would love to know their thoughts.

If it's real, we are really dumb. If it's fake and some kind of trojan horse, it would be interesting.

All League
    Lets see...if it was made of materials mined in South America, manufactured and assembled in China, and programmed and tested in India then, yup, it's American.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Why is it in a high school gym?

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4269657]Why is it in a high school gym?[/QUOTE]

well, the last piece of top secret technology we lost was outside against a fence surrounding a house; so, this time, we thought we would lose a piece of top secret technology somewhere it could be viewed inside by everyone, including the Chinese and Russians, and the middle schoolers who use the gym.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4269657]Why is it in a high school gym?[/QUOTE]

Maybe its show and tell day.

Hall Of Fame
    Any minute I expect a "I'm in a drone inside an IRanian gym, *****ess!!" thread from Stokes.

[QUOTE=quantum;4269709]Any minute I expect a "I'm in a drone inside an IRanian gym, *****ess!!" thread from Stokes.[/QUOTE]

Lololololol!

[QUOTE=quantum;4269709]Any minute I expect a "I'm in a drone inside an IRanian gym, *****ess!!" thread from Stokes.[/QUOTE]

keep waiting or read the thread about him and stop waiting.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;4269727]keep waiting or read the thread about him and stop waiting.[/QUOTE]

just saw that - made me sad.

I'm sure he'll be back.....[I]shortly[/I]. :rimshot:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4269704]Maybe its show and tell day.[/QUOTE]

It seriously looks like a bull**** science fair project.

Jets Insider VIP

:rofl: