Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Back from West Coast Tour: Ban Francisco, Ban Diego, Ban Jose

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Was not he a mod?

    Mod on mod interwebz violence???
    are you really this dense??


    or are you just pretending so that we feel bad for you?

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Was not he a mod?

    Mod on mod interwebz violence???
    Mods can ban other bans. Before I got here I vaguely heard about some dust up with another mod, Green Ham and Eggs or something.

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I permabanned the little prick.
    How dare you call someone a foul name after swinging your little holier than thou ban hammer. Dude, have some class, please.
    Bring back stokes too.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I permabanned the little prick.
    Silly question, but you didn't happen to go to a nice little catholic university outside of Philly, did ya?

    Where my brodda went?

    Rhymes with Casanova?

    _

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post

    Bring back stokes too.
    I was never gone.

    _

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Dude, I just came off another post that said you were banned. Wtf
    You don't disrespect anyone enough and are usually tongue and cheek with your jokes so just defending a poster I respect. All 5' 2" of ya.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Dude, I just came off another post that said you were banned. Wtf
    You don't disrespect anyone enough and are usually tongue and cheek with your jokes so just defending a poster I respect. All 5' 2" of ya.
    5'-3 and 7/8" to YOU Sir.

    _

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Was not he a mod?

    Mod on mod interwebz violence???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    are you really this dense??


    or are you just pretending so that we feel bad for you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obFHu7DCsEs

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    5'-3 and 7/8" to YOU Sir.

    _
    Sorry bro, I thought you said 5'1 7/8". I was trying to round up for ya.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Im so confused

    Bonhomme is paulie?

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Im so confused

    Bonhomme is paulie?
    You win the internets!

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    You win the internets!

    ====================================

    But Paulie was a good guy and Bon Hom is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Im so confused

    Bonhomme is paulie?
    Who?

  14. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    I miss the Frank avatar. This one is creepy. I keep thinking it's Shakin trying to disguise himself.

  15. #35
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I miss the Frank avatar. This one is creepy. I keep thinking it's Shakin trying to disguise himself.
    which leads up to the hilarious punchline "who's that shakin' behind your mask?"

    Brings new light to the catch phrase "Who's shakin'?"

    The Man in the Mirror? A charlatan in comparison.

    Are you going to play like a ****ing New York Jet?

    Great googly moogly

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    +1 to Paulie > Bon'ed Hommie

    Paulie was a solid dude.

    Bon'ed......scares me.

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ====================================

    But Paulie was a good guy and Bon Hom is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,
    Hateful, bitter, jaded

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    which leads up to the hilarious punchline "who's that shakin' behind your mask?"

    Brings new light to the catch phrase "Who's shakin'?"

    The Man in the Mirror? A charlatan in comparison.

    Are you going to play like a ****ing New York Jet?

    Great googly moogly
    Noticed your new avi, is that Jerry Sandusky sneaking up on you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us