Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question About Women

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

A Question About Women

Recent history, meaning the past twenty years, has me wondering...are most women crazy, or are men by nature mostly attracted to crazy women.?

Sad that it took me decades to finally realize that so many women in my life are just nuts and nothing I do can change that. But I think maybe you need to be at least thirty before you can really grasp something that elemental.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 12-09-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4270531]Recent history, meaning the past twenty years, has me wondering...are most women crazy, or are men by nature mostly attracted to crazy women.?

Sad that it took me decades to finally realize that so many women in my life are just nuts and nothing I do can change that. But I think maybe you need to be at least thirty before you can really grasp something that elemental.[/QUOTE]

The former.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rambler;4270533]The former.[/QUOTE]

+1

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4270531]Recent history, meaning the past twenty years, has me wondering...are most women crazy, or are men by nature mostly attracted to crazy women.?
    [/QUOTE]

You don't marry for love, you marry for money. Don't look for the supermodel you can never have. Don't try to find a good fit with a crazy b'tch. Instead, look at the nerdy girls in the glasses, find one that's well-balanced and intelligent, guaranteed to be a good earner.

Once you realize there's no such thing as love, everything gets easier. Marry the nerdy earner, lease the supermodel.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4270539]You don't marry for love, you marry for money. Don't look for the supermodel you can never have. Don't try to find a good fit with a crazy b'tch. Instead, look at the nerdy girls in the glasses, find one that's well-balanced and intelligent, guaranteed to be a good earner.

Once you realize there's no such thing as love, everything gets easier. Marry the nerdy earner, lease the supermodel.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Two questions...

1) So are you...um...leasing?

2) #1 was kind personal so feel free to ignore. But if there's no such thing as love, what happens when the nerdy girl in glasses you married wants it?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4270546]Interesting. Two questions...

2) #1 was kind personal so feel free to ignore. But if there's no such thing as love, what happens when the nerdy girl in glasses you married wants it?[/QUOTE]

She gets with a schmo like me. Fact

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    K as a woman I can tell you that the men I meet are too stupid to understand women and therefore think they're crazy when in fact the truth is, men are just stupid.

Now then, I haven't posted here in awhile but I've of course looked in here and I have to ask, what happened to Ham? :confused:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;4270564]K as a woman I can tell you that the men I meet are too stupid to understand women and therefore think they're crazy when in fact the truth is, men are just stupid.

Now then, I haven't posted here in awhile but I've of course looked in here and I have to ask, what happened to Ham? :confused:[/QUOTE]

women are crazy generally. There's a reason why women don't like to hang out with women too much. Too much drama.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    All women are crazy. The trick is to find out how much crazy you can handle. Every man has his own threshold for how much and what type of crazy he can or is willing to deal with.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad that it took me decades to finally realize that so many women in my life are just nuts and nothing I do can change that. But I think maybe you need to be at least thirty before you can really grasp something that elemental.[/QUOTE]

i DIDNT EVEN READ the post if i could answer any question i would be with soeone or married at this point but im not and obviously single so meeting randoms is the plan till i can asnwer questions of this nature...LOL good luck just be single and dont ask these questions its much easier....LOL:D

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like

2) #1 was kind personal so feel free to ignore. But if there's no such thing as love, [B]what happens when the nerdy girl in glasses you married wants it?[/B][/QUOTE]

He's saying that's not love, that's hunger. People don't marry for love; they marry because they like sleeping indoors. Two earners is the best marriage.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4270579]He's saying that's not love, that's hunger. People don't marry for love; they marry because they like sleeping indoors. Two earners is the best marriage.[/QUOTE]

That gimp is freaking me right the **** out.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;4270564]K as a woman I can tell you that the men I meet are too stupid to understand women and therefore think they're crazy when in fact the truth is, men are just stupid.

Now then, I haven't posted here in awhile but I've of course looked in here and I have to ask, [B]what happened to Ham?[/B] :confused:[/QUOTE]

he was crazy, unbalanced, and on a perennial power trip.

almost like a woman.

:eek:

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Ego Trip;4270583]That gimp is freaking me right the **** out.[/QUOTE]

what gimp?? :confused:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

2) #1 was kind personal so feel free to ignore. But if there's no such thing as love, what happens when the nerdy girl in glasses you married wants it?[/QUOTE]

Answers:

1. All men lease. What, you think we'd be satisfied with only being able to have intercourse with the same woman for life, and a 45-75 year old at that? Never being able to pound a 19 year old again? There's a reason they call it the world's oldest profession. Others will deny they do it. They're lying.

2. You think of your last lease.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    A guy marrying a girl for money?

LMFAO!!

[QUOTE=BlackSmurf]All women are crazy. The trick is to find out how much crazy you can handle. Every man has his own threshold for[B] how much and what type of crazy he can or is willing to deal with[/B].[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4270596]what gimp?? :confused:[/QUOTE]

In his avatar -- creepy Mark and creepy gimp eyeballing each other creepily

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4270539]You don't marry for love, you marry for money. Don't look for the supermodel you can never have. Don't try to find a good fit with a crazy b'tch. Instead, look at the nerdy girls in the glasses, find one that's well-balanced and intelligent, guaranteed to be a good earner.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

What a great lesson for your young son. I can just imagine you sitting in front of the fireplace this holiday season explaining how you only married his " homely" mother for her money, and that you regularly pay hookers for sex. Heartwarming that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saying all women are crazy is like saying all men are soul-less egomanics who care for no one and nothing except for getting laid and watching sports . . . oh wait, never mind :D

Seriously, we're not are all crazy. And don't you think that women have to put up with all your nasty men habits?
    Guys aren't saints, either. You can have a touch of the crazy too at times. It just manifests itself differently than in women.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy broads till the day I day.