Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So Sanchez has 26 total Td's and 11 int's....

So Sanchez has 26 total Td's and 11 int's....

I'm sure the haters will be out in mass today....Discuss

A QB with over 20 tds passing not named Favre.

Feels good man.

Ties him for 7th in the league. Yeah he really sucks. Obviously a few guys haven't played yet. But Big Ben played on Thursday and he has 21. So Mark is tied with him. That's good stuff.

Only the third time since the New Millenium has a Jets QB had over 20 tds passing!

Pro Bowl???

[QUOTE=ComfortablyNumb;4272293]I'm sure the haters will be out in mass today....Discuss[/QUOTE]

The SOJF haters are all crying following a Jets huge win. They are upset that we won't finish with a better draft pick. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

[QUOTE=eifmp;4272309]Pro Bowl???[/QUOTE]

:yes:

[QUOTE=eifmp;4272309]Pro Bowl???[/QUOTE]

one step at a time captain!

Where is SOJF ingnoramous (Magnus)?

Sanchez is a young developing QB. I like what I see with Moore's influence. Thanks for adding this thread. Good stuff.

6 lost fumbles...

All League
    It's just funny that supporters are called "fanboys" or "homers" despite them being able to show points where Sanchez can improve...yet the Haters can't make one post/thread saying something good about Sanchez...yup they're objective alright

Even better, where are the clowns that think Josh Freeman is better than Mark Sanchez?

Freeman is hot garbage.

[QUOTE=JetFreak89;4272324]It's just funny that supporters are called "fanboys" or "homers" despite them being able to show points where Sanchez can improve...yet the Haters can't make one post/thread saying something good about Sanchez...yup they're objective alright[/QUOTE]

We are Jets fans... there are very few Objective fans... for the few of us... I am not completely objective at times and I am more homer than anything, but more than the trolls... but for the few of us... I think we should have a motto like the marines "The few and the proud."

Jets Insider VIP
    What the haters (aka those-who-do-not-know-football) will not catch are the small things Sanchez did today. For instance, the holding call that sustained the first drive was all created due to Sanchez' ability to keep a play alive with his feet. That's one of the small things that have been missing from his game this year, one that ties into the calls by so many of us to move the pocket. The TD to Holmes was spot on. Sanchez gets a lot of credit on that one as well. The reason I say that isn't because of the pass, it was the decision and his overcoming the play design. On that play Fouts can be heard saying that Sanchez locked in on Holmes all the way; fact is that there were two receivers (Kerley? underneath) running the same pattern in the same part of the field within 8 yards of each other. Sanchez also had two very good back-shoulder throws that Plax blew, both by not adjusting to the pass. Also made very good decisions taking the shots downfield to force PI penalties (although the one to Keller was a phantom call).

Overall Sanchez had a very good game. No getting around that. The coaching staff (OC included) gets kudos for using him properly.:yes:

[QUOTE=JetFreak89;4272324]It's just funny that supporters are called "fanboys" or "homers" despite them being able to show points where Sanchez can improve...yet the Haters can't make one post/thread saying something good about Sanchez...yup they're objective alright[/QUOTE]

Great, great point.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4272319]Where is SOJF ingnoramous (Magnus)?
    [/QUOTE]

Probably engaged in some form of self-flagellation due to the Jets winning a game in which Sanchez was directly responsible for 28 points.

:noalien:
    Last edited by Jetworks; 12-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.

The Jets won. Sanchez played well.

I didn't like Sanchez's pass into double coverage with Brandon Flowers right in front of the intended receiver. Pretty stupid and ill advised if you ask me. But overall, he played well. He's now put together two games in sequence where he's played well. Very important for his confidence.

I think Tom Moore made a pretty big difference today also. Keller gashed the Chiefs and that goes directly to that article talking about how Keller has benefited from Tom Moore's presence.

The Jets offense really played well all around. That Chiefs defense is no slouch, there actually pretty damn good.

So no complaints here. Sanchez just needs to refrain from pulling the trigger sometimes. That throw into double coverage could have been disastrous.

Veteran
    I predicted at the first of the year that he'd throw 26 td and 12 int as his regular season# 's. He should make it and total 30 at least by the end of the year.

All League
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4272334]The Jets won. Sanchez played well.

I didn't like Sanchez's pass into double coverage with Brandon Flowers right in front of the intended receiver. Pretty stupid and ill advised if you ask me. But overall, he played well[B]. He's now put together two games in sequence where he's played well[/B]. Very important for his confidence.

I think Tom Moore made a pretty big difference today also. Keller gashed the Chiefs and that goes directly to that article talking about how Keller has benefited from Tom Moore's presence.

The Jets offense really played well all around. That Chiefs defense is no slouch, there actually pretty damn good.

So no complaints here. Sanchez just needs to refrain from pulling the trigger sometimes. That throw into double coverage could have been disastrous.[/QUOTE]

Actually 3...he did throw 4 TDS (including the game winner) against Buffalo in basically an elimination game from playoff contention.

[QUOTE=PaPZ187;4272344]Actually 3...he did throw 4 TDS (including the game winner) against Buffalo in basically an elimination game from playoff contention.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think he played well in that game. Yeah, he had 4 TD passes but what about having to scramble in the 4th quarter just to salvage a win against an inferior team? Sanchez played poorly and was very erratic with his passes. That's why we needed to come back in the 4th quarter. Sanchez apologists want to give him credit for that win and choose to ignore his play in the first quarter. That's not being fair about what happened. That's not being objective.

Anything in the league of 25+ TDs is fantastic. Very proud.

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4272365]I didn't think he played well in that game. Yeah, he had 4 TD passes but what about having to scramble in the 4th quarter just to salvage a win against an inferior team? Sanchez played poorly and was very erratic with his passes. That's why we needed to come back in the 4th quarter. Sanchez apologists want to give him credit for that win and choose to ignore his play in the first quarter. That's not being fair about what happened. That's not being objective.[/QUOTE]

Objectivity is looking at the outcome and the kid's entire career. You're hardly objective and that's incredibly ironic of you to even suggest you are.