Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Three HORRIBLE throws and a sack fumble WTF?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Oh, I've seen you profile, just thought your querry a bit nave.

You wait, these guys need a platform, I was just offering up a thread for them to spew their nonesense.

Wait for it.

It'll come.

_
    You should get a Sanchez tattoo on your butt cheek. I think that will satisfy your yearn to profess your love for him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't give me 63% completion, don't give me no INTs because there could have been 3, don't give me 2 TD passes because those were in spite of Mark, don't give me 2 rushing TDs because he should have thrown those 2 for touch down passes, don't give me extending the play to get the holding call in the endzone, don't give me 35+ points because of the defense and field position.

The guy just sucks.

He's a bust and will NEVER be a winnar.

_
    +1000000000

Fire Tanny for wasting 17 mil on this scrub when we had Brett Ratiff ready to lead us to the promised land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You honestly think the Sanchez haters aren't going to zero in on 3 bad passes and the sack fumble?

Those guys should be embarassed to show their faces this week.

Mark was a stud this week--nearly every throw was accurate, perfect, hitting runners in stride.

Those guys will be on here killing him for the near INTs and the sack fumble and give him no credit.

Or talking about how sh*tty he was against Buffalo or throwing the worst INT in the HISTORY of the Jets against Oakland--how dimmed witted it THAT observation?

Must be eating too much deer meat.

_
    The trouble with guys like you is that you brag too much. We are all Jets fans! We all are excited to have a magnificent win against a pretty tough defense. People like you have a need to stir trouble. The problem is that if next week Sanchez plays poorly you will jump ship. I am not a Sanchez fan but I am a Jets fan. If he does well I am happy and do not need to read stuff like this.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...more like Mark Suck-chez...amirite?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk View Post
    ...more like Mark Suck-chez...amirite?
    Mark Suck-a-hotdog-chez would be accurate.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You should get a Sanchez tattoo on your butt cheek. I think that will satisfy your yearn to profess your love for him.
    Hahahahaaaaa.

Honestly, why even show up here?

Why don't you go with your Sanchez hater homo friends and await is inevitable demise?

Can't wait for Deer hunter to say "Hey assh*hole, he wasn't 63%, he was only 61.9%".

Some Jet fans just suck.

Yeah, I said it.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahahaaaaa.

Honestly, why even show up here?

Why don't you go with your Sanchez hater homo friends and await is inevitable demise?

Can't wait for Deer hunter to say "Hey assh*hole, he wasn't 63%, he was only 61.9%".

Some Jet fans just suck.

Yeah, I said it.

_
    You either need a drink or some punani bc you are wound up way to tight.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't give me 63% completion, don't give me no INTs because there could have been 3, don't give me 2 TD passes because those were in spite of Mark, don't give me 2 rushing TDs because he should have thrown those 2 for touch down passes, don't give me extending the play to get the holding call in the endzone, don't give me 35+ points because of the defense and field position.

The guy just sucks.

He's a bust and will NEVER be a winnar.

_
    You sir, are my friend.

But you sir, are no SAR1.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    The trouble with guys like you is that you brag too much. We are all Jets fans! We all are excited to have a magnificent win against a pretty tough defense. People like you have a need to stir trouble. The problem is that if next week Sanchez plays poorly you will jump ship. I am not a Sanchez fan but I am a Jets fan. If he does well I am happy and do not need to read stuff like this.
    Fisrt of all, stop the bullsh*t.

You hate everything about Sanchez and you are rooting for him to pfail.

Second, I do NOT "brag" about Sanchez--I have always acknowleded his shortcomings, his need to improve--but I defend what he's accomplished and his potential.

Go back and find one post where I've said he is already a superstar, that he's already arrived.

All I've said is he's a franchise QB--which he is. He will develop into a top QB--not there yet, but not the POS bust, never a winner, game manager you and your hater cronies keep whining and b*tching he is.

GTFO for a week, and hope he fails next week so you can crow to us all how "right" you all were.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You either need a drink or some punani bc you are wound up way to tight.
    I have been drinking all day and I get more punani than you could ever imagine.

I am the least tightly wound person you will never meet.

Just really happy about my franchise QB.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You sir, are my friend.

But you sir, are no SAR1.
    That's like an anti-personal attack.

And I will not report you to the Hampur modz.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enough with the I told you so threads by the pro and con Sanchez...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    New to the board?

You realize there are "Jet fans" who are absolutley miserable that Sanchez played well today?

_
    Why do you care?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez sucks

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Enough with the I told you so threads by the pro and con Sanchez...
    Why?

When the Sanchez sucks threads stop, so will these.

Plenty of other threads to read, there's no limit on the volume of threads here, I'm not preventing other really really good threads from being started.

What do you want to discuss?

Schotty?

Honestly, don't feel the need to click on the thread, or comment on the thread, if you don't like the content.

I don't post in the Politics Forum for that very reason.

Serioulsy, it's not mandatory, don't feel compelled.
    _

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why?

When the Sanchez sucks threads stop, so will these.

Plenty of other threads to read, there's no limit on the volume of threads here, I'm not preventing other really really good threads from being started.

What do you want to discuss?

Schotty?

Honestly, don't feel the need to click on the thread, or comment on the thread, if you don't like the content.

I don't post in the Politics Forum for that very reason.

Serioulsy, it's not mandatory, don't feel compelled.
    _
    Just remember your words and don't be surprised or upset if he has a bad game or games and people are all over the guy. btw calling him 'Mark' in every thread is like a pats fan calling brady 'Tom' in each thread. Icky as can be.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, JI is so stale sometimes...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Just remember your words and don't be surprised or upset if he has a bad game or games and people are all over the guy. btw calling him 'Mark' in every thread is like a pats fan calling brady 'Tom' in each thread. Icky as can be.
    We get that you hate Sanchez, and I can assure you, when he has that sh*tty game you've been hoping and rooting for, I'm not going to come here and try to p*ss down your back and tell you it's raining.

You guys have been killing him when he wins and when he loses--regardless of how well or how poorly he plays.

And using "Mark" and "Sanchez" alternetly is a form of style. You use the last name, then the first name, then the last name, etcetera, etcetera.

No homo, I assure you.

Don't worry, you'll get your chance to trash Sanchez, it just ain't tonite.

It'll come, don't despair.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right Stokes.

Start emailing the Jets to extend Sanchez for the next 10 years as the highest paid QB in the league.

One game with lower than 200 yards passing on 20 throws against a terrible team that didn't show up at all is worth it man.

Good idea.

You are a terrible troll and that ban should've been permanent. You don't look to discuss anything, you simply look to incite arguments with people who actually do love the Jets.

You have said it yourself that you aren't a serious fan. As such, why even spend time on this website at all? Why not take up knitting or something.

You could make your whole family "Extend Sanchez 4Ever" Sweaters.

Go ask Bill Belichick or any of the 5 over .500 teams we've lost to this year how hard game planning for Mark Sanchez is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    Why do people feel the need to stir **** up all the time, pro-Sanchez, anti-sanchez who gives a f, we're all Jets fans at the end of the day so just enjoy the win already.
    I guess this is going to be weekly thread from him.

Dump.