Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Three HORRIBLE throws and a sack fumble WTF?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    You're right Stokes.

Start emailing the Jets to extend Sanchez for the next 10 years as the highest paid QB in the league.

One game with lower than 200 yards passing on 20 throws against a terrible team that didn't show up at all is worth it man.

Good idea.

You are a terrible troll and that ban should've been permanent. You don't look to discuss anything, you simply look to incite arguments with people who actually do love the Jets.

You have said it yourself that you aren't a serious fan. As such, why even spend time on this website at all? Why not take up knitting or something.

You could make your whole family "Extend Sanchez 4Ever" Sweaters.

Go ask Bill Belichick or any of the 5 over .500 teams we've lost to this year how hard game planning for Mark Sanchez is.
    Perfect.

Thanks for making my point.

Again.

Troll.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post

TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll
    TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll

_
    /thread

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    /thread
    And what do you call the constant posts about how he will never improve, is a horrible QB and has regressed from last year and how we should draft another QB for the future?

What is that exactly?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chad Henne >>> Sanchez

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    And what do you call the constant posts about how he will never improve, is a horrible QB and has regressed from last year and how we should draft another QB for the future?

What is that exactly?
    I don't know. Maybe ask the people who say those things.

I only point out that he's inaccurate. I have an issue with his love for teenage girls as a 20-something-millionaire football player, but that's just the father in me.

I also try to highlight statistics and proof to back the side of the argument that these homer trolls hate to hear:

He could just as easily NOT be what we need to win a Super Bowl.

But you can continue to ignore my multiple posts regarding how elite QB play relates to Super Bowl wins, or Sanchez's TQBR, or his sub 60% completion rate and just keep saying that none of this matters because he wins and start a club for bad QB's who win with him and Tebow, if you want.

You can count me out of that one, though.

I mean the Jets organization has shown such a massive penchant for making awesome QB acquisitions who win them Super Bowls, right?

And it's not like 50% of first round QB's fail or anything either.......

I don't live in Hunky Dory land. I live in the NY metro area.

Vince Young had a winning record, too. What happened to him?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really?

_
    Truthfully.....wholeheartedly...

Sanchez had a very good game today.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    First Jets QB ever to have two rushing and two passing TD's in one game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. Maybe ask the people who say those things.

I only point out that he's inaccurate. I have an issue with his love for teenage girls as a 20-something-millionaire football player, but that's just the father in me.

I also try to highlight statistics and proof to back the side of the argument that these homer trolls hate to hear:

He could just as easily NOT be what we need to win a Super Bowl.

But you can continue to ignore my multiple posts regarding how elite QB play relates to Super Bowl wins, or Sanchez's TQBR, or his sub 60% completion rate and just keep saying that none of this matters because he wins and start a club for bad QB's who win with him and Tebow, if you want.

You can count me out of that one, though.

I mean the Jets organization has shown such a massive penchant for making awesome QB acquisitions who win them Super Bowls, right?

And it's not like 50% of first round QB's fail or anything either.......

I don't live in Hunky Dory land. I live in the NY metro area.

Vince Young had a winning record, too. What happened to him?
    First of all MULTIPLE people have said he has to improve on his comp% and looking off of receivers.

See but here is where you and your cronies fail:

None of Sanchez's supporters are calling him ELITE and I haven't seen one person say he will DEFINITELY bring us to a Super Bowl. We say that he is continuously improving and if he continues to do so, can one day POSSIBLY become elite.

On the other hand, the numbskulls are saying he isn't getting better (despite pretty much every statistic which shows otherwise) and saying we should draft a new QB so that in 3 years they can be screaming for us to give up on him as well.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of Sanchez's supporters are calling him ELITE and I haven't seen one person say he will DEFINITELY bring us to a Super Bowl.
    And most Super Bowl Champions require elite QB play.

Go look:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ighlight=elite

Nothing else matters.

As for improvement:

Matthew Stafford was picked 4 slots higher than Sanchez, and played 13 total games his first two years.

Now the Lions are basically locked into the 6th Wild Card Seed.

So here we go:
    Rk Player Team Pos Comp Att Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Int 1st 1st% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck Rate

Matthew Stafford DET QB 327 516 63.4 39.7 3,754 7.3 288.8 29 14 179 34.7 73T 40 12 29 92.6

FYI:

HE PLAYS FOR THE FREAKING LIONS. THE LIONS!!!!!!

You would rather have Sanchez over Stafford?

There's a massive difference between a player whose entire existence is about limiting his exposure vs. a player who is the heart and soul of his team's offense.

That's what none of you guys get. Sanchez may be improving incrementally, but he's still far more Trent Dilfer than Eli Manning.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    /thread

What is that exactly?
    Exactly.

End thread.

Troll POS.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Go look:

Nothing else matters.

As for improvement:

Matthew Stafford was picked 4 slots higher than Sanchez, and played 13 total games his first two years.

So here we go:
    Rk Player Team Pos Comp Att Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Int 1st 1st% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck Rate

Matthew Stafford DET QB 327 516 63.4 39.7 3,754 7.3 288.8 29 14 179 34.7 73T 40 12 29 92.6

FYI:

There's a massive difference between a player whose entire existence is about limiting his exposure vs. a player who is the heart and soul of his team's offense.

That's what none of you guys get. Sanchez may be improving incrementally, but he's still far more Trent Dilfer than Eli Manning.
    And the hater extrordinaire comes out.

You are an f*cking troll.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the hater extrordinaire comes out.

You are an f*cking troll.

_
    Nice response buddy. Provide some proof other than your ridiculous hyperbole that indicates you have a shred of football knowledge or understanding of statistical analysis in between breaths through your mouth and maybe you can grow up and actually participate in a conversation.

There's just as much proof indicating Sanchez won't work out as there is that he will, if not more so. You can hope for whatever you want.

Joey Harrington improved incrementally too...............

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Go look:

Nothing else matters.

As for improvement:

So here we go:

FYI:

Keep repeating this...because no one is arguing otherwise. The difference is you want to give up on a player that is improving and could one day become an ELITE QB and in turn would like to have whom exactly play QB? A draft pick that MORE LIKELY THAN NOT be worse than Sanchez? Then you can ***** about him not being ELITE?

If Stafford came with Megatron and his offensive coaching staff then YES I would take Stafford. If not then NOPE! I lived through 1 fragile Jets QB, I don't need another.

Put Sanchez on the Lions with Megatron, a different coaching staff and 2 seasons of ZERO expectations and he would be a COMPLETELY different player!

And wow thank you so much for bringing up ELI...here is his stats from his 3rd Year:

Comp % - 57.7 Yards - 3,244 TD - 24 INT - 18 RUSH TD - 0 FUM - 9

So basically Sanchez will have about the same Comp % and probably more Yards, more TD's Less INTS, 5 MORE RUSH TD's and about the same amount of fumbles

You're right though, he is NO ELI MANNING LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right Stokes.

Start emailing the Jets to extend Sanchez for the next 10 years as the highest paid QB in the league.

One game with lower than 200 yards passing on 20 throws against a terrible team that didn't show up at all is worth it man.

Good idea.

You are a terrible troll and that ban should've been permanent. You don't look to discuss anything, you simply look to incite arguments with people who actually do love the Jets.

You have said it yourself that you aren't a serious fan. As such, why even spend time on this website at all? Why not take up knitting or something.

You could make your whole family "Extend Sanchez 4Ever" Sweaters.

Go ask Bill Belichick or any of the 5 over .500 teams we've lost to this year how hard game planning for Mark Sanchez is.
    +1

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    KC sux, we will take the win.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    For all the complaining that you do about the Strip, Stokesy, you certainly don't endeavor to improve it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    For all the complaining that you do about the Strip, Stokesy, you certainly don't endeavor to improve it.
    +1

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... sanchez is doing just what he should be ...

... 5-10% improvement each year across the board ... b*lls of steel when the game is on the line in 4th quarter & postseason ...

... keep it up buddy! ... ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't give me 63% completion

_
    I think it was only 62 7/8th% completion

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only read the first page of this, but I can't tell if this is a serious thread or not. If it is, are you seriously complaining about THREE incompletions? If you are, really just grasping at straws.

As you the fumble on the sack, I believe they were up 25 points in the 4th. If anything he shouldn't have been in the game. He was almost hurt on that play! I don't see how anyone can complain about this game. One long TD was dropped by Keller, but drew the PI call. Sanchez played well, and should get some sort of credit.