Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: Three HORRIBLE throws and a sack fumble WTF?

  1. #21
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    370
    Yeah but he's no Cam Newton.

    I really wish he would throw for 300 yards and lose rather than pass for 180 and win

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    You honestly think the Sanchez haters aren't going to zero in on 3 bad passes and the sack fumble?

    Those guys should be embarassed to show their faces this week.

    Mark was a stud this week--nearly every throw was accurate, perfect, hitting runners in stride.

    Those guys will be on here killing him for the near INTs and the sack fumble and give him no credit.

    Or talking about how sh*tty he was against Buffalo or throwing the worst INT in the HISTORY of the Jets against Oakland--how dimmed witted it THAT observation?

    Must be eating too much deer meat.

    _
    Who on Earth could you be talking about?

    I haven't been high on Sanchez all year long, I can admit it. And 13-21 isn't exactly lighting the world on fire. But there just isn't a valid criticism from this game. And when you add today's performance to some solid 4th quarters in the previous two weeks, you have reason to think that it's all coming together just in time for a late-season run.

    Last year around this time, Aaron Rodgers went from great to the best QB in the game. If Sanchez can make a similar leap from average to good in this same stretch, the Jets might have enough complimentary players on both sides of the ball to be a really tough out.

  3. #23
    Not enough controversy in your home life?

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Who on Earth could you be talking about?

    I haven't been high on Sanchez all year long, I can admit it. And 13-21 isn't exactly lighting the world on fire. But there just isn't a valid criticism from this game. And when you add today's performance to some solid 4th quarters in the previous two weeks, you have reason to think that it's all coming together just in time for a late-season run.

    Last year around this time, Aaron Rodgers went from great to the best QB in the game. If Sanchez can make a similar leap from average to good in this same stretch, the Jets might have enough complimentary players on both sides of the ball to be a really tough out.
    NewhamsphireJetfandeerkiller?

    PMangillo?

    Magnavius?

    KentuckyAsh1962Jetfan?

    Jxcfreemanballoonknotlicker?

    Sidetown?

    JetThingsdildoehead?

    JetworksDirstarTimmyfan?

    AWGAWRevi$?

    Who doesn't hate him?

    It's well documented.

    Wait for it.
    _

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    1,707
    Why do people feel the need to stir **** up all the time, pro-Sanchez, anti-sanchez who gives a f, we're all Jets fans at the end of the day so just enjoy the win already.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dvl7 View Post
    Yeah but he's no Cam Newton.

    I really wish he would throw for 300 yards and lose rather than pass for 180 and win
    I know.

    How are we supposed to show our faces to work tomorrow with absolutely
    NO STYLE POINTS by our QB??

    I hate that we have this QB in the National Style League!!!!!!!!

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,206
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Don't give me 63% completion, don't give me no INTs because there could have been 3, don't give me 2 TD passes because those were in spite of Mark, don't give me 2 rushing TDs because he should have thrown those 2 for touch down passes, don't give me extending the play to get the holding call in the endzone, don't give me 35+ points because of the defense and field position.

    The guy just sucks.

    He's a bust and will NEVER be a winnar.

    _
    Preemptive strikes against critics are getting old. I am glad you noticed the problems today. At least you are not a blind homer.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,950
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Preemptive strikes against critics are getting old.
    Really?!?!?! Since when?

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,244

    Someone Beat You To It This Week!


  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjets View Post
    I don't know what game you watched.. get a grip! btw you can look at every game for any qb and say "that could have been an INT"... just ridiculous

    if it's sarcasm... my bad... lol
    It is.


  11. #31
    You hate Sanchez.

    We get it.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    You hate Snachez.

    We get it.
    Fixed.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    Why do people feel the need to stir **** up all the time, pro-Sanchez, anti-sanchez who gives a f, we're all Jets fans at the end of the day so just enjoy the win already.
    New to the board?

    We're all "jet fans" at the end of the day?

    You realize there are "Jet fans" who are absolutley miserable that Sanchez played well today?

    You don't know that?

    Scan the board for the hate.

    They'll come out from under their slimy rocks by Tuesday.

    You'll see it.

    Somehow Sanchez sucks.

    _

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    New to the board?

    We're all "jet fans" at the end of the day?

    You realize there are "Jet fans" who are absolutley miserable that Snachez played well today?

    You don't know that?

    Scan the board for the hate.

    They'll come out from under their slimy rocks by Tuesday.

    You'll see it.

    Somehow Snachez sucks.

    _
    Fixed.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    New to the board?

    We're all "jet fans" at the end of the day?

    You realize there are "Jet fans" who are absolutley miserable that Sanchez played well today?

    You don't know that?

    Scan the board for the hate.

    They'll come out from under their slimy rocks by Tuesday.

    You'll see it.

    Somehow Sanchez sucks.

    _
    New to the board? No....can you not see my profile

    I understand the point your making but the very fact your making it is bringing more attention to the crybabies that take a **** everytime Sanchez puts a foot wrong.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    New to the board? No....can you not see my profile

    I understand the point your making but the very fact your making it is bringing more attention to the crybabies that take a **** everytime Sanchez puts a foot wrong.
    Oh, I've seen you profile, just thought your querry a bit nave.

    You wait, these guys need a platform, I was just offering up a thread for them to spew their nonesense.

    Wait for it.

    It'll come.

    _

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Shonn Greene sucks too.

    I think the J in JStokes stands for jerkstore.
    Well he just had sex with your wife!

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Oh, I've seen you profile, just thought your querry a bit nave.

    You wait, these guys need a platform, I was just offering up a thread for them to spew their nonesense.

    Wait for it.

    It'll come.

    _
    Have you read the other threads? LOL... I can see how you got band now.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Well he just had sex with your wife!
    I thought they were just friends?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    Why do people feel the need to stir **** up all the time, pro-Sanchez, anti-sanchez who gives a f, we're all Jets fans at the end of the day so just enjoy the win already.
    yeah 100% agree! I am so sick of the pius l*wyer..no names mentioned, that think you are either a pom pom cheerleader or a hater... we will see who is standing after the season.. I know who has been standing after 43 years and more importantly after the last few seasons. Sanchez stunk for 9 weeks and we were suposed to give him a pass...not happening...last I saw we are not in the playoffs but every week I watch and every week I hope somehow we get in. God bless all the real JET fans.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us