Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Is Tebow dogging games on purpose?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Tebow dogging games on purpose?

I can't explain it any other way. Suck ass for 3 quarters of football. Play lights out in the 4th qtr. Win games. WTF.

This league is fixed.

Tebow will prolly win a Super Bowl before we do. LOLGFY

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2011/11/41f119e4ba5e7b3a1a704707394e6816.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this game is played in Chicago no way Prater makes both FGs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4272850]I can't explain it any other way. Suck ass for 3 quarters of football. Play lights out in the 4th qtr. Win games. WTF.

This league is fixed.

Tebow will prolly win a Super Bowl before we do. LOLGFY[/QUOTE]

No. Dumbass Lovie playing too conservative at the end. Goes into a prevent Defense and T-blows goes right in for a score. That's the problem....these teams, including the Jets, play the right defense all game then change at the end. T-blow is a fraud. He sucks big time. Le thim beat you with his arm not in a prevent defense.

Also, the Bears mistakes, in particular Barber, is why the game was lost. Nothing Tblow did.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4272850]I can't explain it any other way. Suck ass for 3 quarters of football. Play lights out in the 4th qtr. Win games. WTF.

This league is fixed.

Tebow will prolly win a Super Bowl before we do. LOLGFY[/QUOTE]

Ironical. Mark tends to do this. By the way, Boomer is drunk on the air.

Espn.

Thaaaaaaasts rights.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4272890]No. Dumbass Lovie playing too conservative at the end. Goes into a prevent Defense and T-blows goes right in for a score. That's the problem....these teams, including the Jets, play the right defense all game then change at the end. T-blow is a fraud. He sucks big time. Le thim beat you with his arm not in a prevent defense.
    [/QUOTE]

We didn't go prevent defense on Denver's game winning drive. We called an all out blitz on his TD score.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4273443]We didn't go prevent defense on Denver's game winning drive. We called an all out blitz on his TD score.[/QUOTE]

AKA, it doesn't matter what defense you do. Tebow will take you dow, he will. No need to even play defense, for Tebow will break through.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically enough, if this thread title appeared on the Strife, someone would actually serously think he was dogging games on purpose.

I don't hate the guy, but I do hate him for the simple fact that we lost to then and fighting with them for a playoff spot.