Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Pfail Strip. Teh Awesome.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4274190]Vick, Vincenzo, Ray Ray, etc... have you beat...

[B]I can go to the Jay Mohr thread and find more than one [/B];)[/QUOTE]
    This sentence makes me feel like the Todd Haley of mods. :O

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4274063]

(Ironically, the OP here is them most childish of them all). :P;)[/QUOTE]

:(

_

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4274286]I think your post underlines how well he plays the game; he was on USENET in the mid-90's so I think he has a leg up on most. Most mods understand how to "read" a SAR I post; maybe that's why you feel he gets the "SAR Rules" :D[/QUOTE]

I think we all know how to read a SAR post...

All of you know how to read a Vick post too but that doesn't stop most mods from banning him repeatedly :P

[QUOTE=JStokes;4274343]:(

_[/QUOTE]

i don't think he meant childish, as in, "you're immature."

i think he meant childish, as in, "you're tiny."

better? :huh:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Introduced my niece and nephew to the strip. It did not go well.

[IMG]http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/61431982386690279_uHy39SMz_c.jpg[/IMG]

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4274397]I think we all know how to read a SAR post...

All of you know how to read a Vick post too but that doesn't stop most mods from banning him repeatedly :P[/QUOTE]
    1) "We" meaning the Hampur, or JI? You are very quick on the uptake and can read between the lines, but not so for the other 99% :D I had to dump seltzer on a Phail thread because SAR I used his Mets analogy (for an org that is clueless); THe Mets fans felt slighted; the mud was flyin'...I wish "we" could ALL "read" a SAR I post. :yes:

2) RV begs for it.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4274439]1) "We" meaning the Hampur, or JI? You are very quick on the uptake and can read between the lines, but not so for the other 99% :D I had to dump seltzer on a Phail thread because SAR I used his Mets analogy (for an org that is clueless); THe Mets fans felt slighted; the mud was flyin'...I wish "we" could ALL "read" a SAR I post. :yes:[/quote]

The Mets schtick is tired, like most of what SAR says... While there's no sense for them to get up in arms about it, he uses it weekly at this point...

[quote]2) RV begs for it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Just an analogy.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4274439]1) "We" meaning the Hampur, or JI? You are very quick on the uptake and can read between the lines, but not so for the other 99% :D I had to dump seltzer on a Phail thread because SAR I used his Mets analogy (for an org that is clueless); THe Mets fans felt slighted; the mud was flyin'...I wish "we" could ALL "read" a SAR I post. :yes:

2) RV begs for it.[/QUOTE]

I think he is finally coming to grips with the leasing moniker, recognizing it's just ball-busting, but every once in a while he'll whip out the canned excel spread sheet to explain to all of us leasers why leasing makes sense :D

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;4274010]
    I also hate posters asking what time the game is after it already ended. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0048.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4274041]This holds true more than ever

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zec6Q.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JStokes;4274448]I think he is finally coming to grips with the leasing moniker, recognizing it's just ball-busting, but every once in a while he'll whip out the canned excel spread sheet to explain to all of us leasers why leasing makes sense [/quote]

The leasing thing I can handle. It's the Kenmore stuff that gets my gote.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4274627]The leasing thing I can handle. It's the Kenmore stuff that gets my gote.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Naaahhh, the off-center chandelier really ticks you off.

_

All League
    **** THE STRIP.

That is all.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4274627]The leasing thing I can handle. It's the Kenmore stuff that gets my gote.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

JT told me that your gote has some stinky nuts.