Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: The Pfail Strip. Teh Awesome.

  1. #61
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,174
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Vick, Vincenzo, Ray Ray, etc... have you beat...



    I can go to the Jay Mohr thread and find more than one
    This sentence makes me feel like the Todd Haley of mods.

  2. #62
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

    (Ironically, the OP here is them most childish of them all).


    _

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I think your post underlines how well he plays the game; he was on USENET in the mid-90's so I think he has a leg up on most. Most mods understand how to "read" a SAR I post; maybe that's why you feel he gets the "SAR Rules"
    I think we all know how to read a SAR post...

    All of you know how to read a Vick post too but that doesn't stop most mods from banning him repeatedly

  4. #64
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post


    _
    i don't think he meant childish, as in, "you're immature."


    i think he meant childish, as in, "you're tiny."




    better?

  5. #65
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Introduced my niece and nephew to the strip. It did not go well.


  6. #66
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,174
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I think we all know how to read a SAR post...

    All of you know how to read a Vick post too but that doesn't stop most mods from banning him repeatedly
    1) "We" meaning the Hampur, or JI? You are very quick on the uptake and can read between the lines, but not so for the other 99% I had to dump seltzer on a Phail thread because SAR I used his Mets analogy (for an org that is clueless); THe Mets fans felt slighted; the mud was flyin'...I wish "we" could ALL "read" a SAR I post.

    2) RV begs for it.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    1) "We" meaning the Hampur, or JI? You are very quick on the uptake and can read between the lines, but not so for the other 99% I had to dump seltzer on a Phail thread because SAR I used his Mets analogy (for an org that is clueless); THe Mets fans felt slighted; the mud was flyin'...I wish "we" could ALL "read" a SAR I post.
    The Mets schtick is tired, like most of what SAR says... While there's no sense for them to get up in arms about it, he uses it weekly at this point...

    2) RV begs for it.
    Agreed. Just an analogy.

  8. #68
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    1) "We" meaning the Hampur, or JI? You are very quick on the uptake and can read between the lines, but not so for the other 99% I had to dump seltzer on a Phail thread because SAR I used his Mets analogy (for an org that is clueless); THe Mets fans felt slighted; the mud was flyin'...I wish "we" could ALL "read" a SAR I post.

    2) RV begs for it.
    I think he is finally coming to grips with the leasing moniker, recognizing it's just ball-busting, but every once in a while he'll whip out the canned excel spread sheet to explain to all of us leasers why leasing makes sense

    _

  9. #69
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    I also hate posters asking what time the game is after it already ended.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    This holds true more than ever



  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I think he is finally coming to grips with the leasing moniker, recognizing it's just ball-busting, but every once in a while he'll whip out the canned excel spread sheet to explain to all of us leasers why leasing makes sense
    The leasing thing I can handle. It's the Kenmore stuff that gets my gote.

    SAR I

  11. #71
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The leasing thing I can handle. It's the Kenmore stuff that gets my gote.

    SAR I
    Naaahhh, the off-center chandelier really ticks you off.

    _

  12. #72
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,511
    **** THE STRIP.




    That is all.

  13. #73
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The leasing thing I can handle. It's the Kenmore stuff that gets my gote.

    SAR I
    JT told me that your gote has some stinky nuts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us