Thread: Gingrich offered $1M to Drop Out

Jets Insider VIP

Gingrich offered $1M to Drop Out

This isn't going to be fun for anyone

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/12/michael-savage-newt-gingrich-one-million-dollars-drop-out-race_n_1144323.html[/url]

Trump should offer Obama 2 million not to run.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;4274828]Trump should offer Obama 2 million not to run.[/QUOTE]

Trump should pay me 2 million for the pain and suffering of even being aware of his existence.

Just what we want in our Democracy, right? Outright attempts to buy politicians out.

I suddenly feel a desire to occupy something.

Ah, right, my chair.

I understand that some of this is a publicity stunt by a radio showman. But the radio entertainer is doing more then just promoting his entertainment brand. He is demonstrating (unwittingly, of course) to America one of the main reasons why our democracy is sick; he is showing how to use the bully pulpit known as the American media, to manipulate elections.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 12-13-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=intelligentjetsfan;4275064]...he is showing how to use the bully pulpit known as the [B]Criminal Liberal Media[/B], do manipulate elections.[/QUOTE]

Fixed....

Why would anyone take a mill or two not to run. They will all steal more than that in office.
    BTW, Newt's tax plan as I read about it this AM reduces taxes on people making a mill by 62%. Not bad. That's not self serving. Plus no dividend, interest or capital gains taxes. And a $12,000 exemption for everyone.
    I think he is out of touch. Where will the money come from?