Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Derek Jeter Is All Class-Gives Autographs to One-Night Stands

Derek Jeter Is All Class-Gives Autographs to One-Night Stands

Jeter gives autograph swag to one-night standsBy EMILY SMITH and TARA PALMERI

Last Updated: 6:22 PM, December 14, 2011

Not so classy, captain!

Yankees star Derek Jeter, one of New York’s most eligible hunks since his split with longtime gal pal Minka Kelly, is bedding a bevy of beauties in his Trump World Tower bachelor pad — and then coldly sending them home alone with gift baskets of autographed memorabilia.

The Yankees captain’s wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kiss-offs came to light when he mistakenly pulled the stunt twice on the same woman — forgetting she had been an earlier conquest, a pal told The Post.

“Derek has girls stay with him at his apartment in New York, and then he gets them a car to take them home the next day. Waiting in his car is a gift basket containing signed Jeter memorabilia, usually a signed baseball,” the friend dished.

“This summer, he ended up hooking up with a girl who he had hooked up with once before, but Jeter seemed to have forgotten about the first time and gave her the same identical parting gift, a gift basket with a signed Derek Jeter baseball,” the pal said.

“He basically gave her the same gift twice because he’d forgotten hooking up with her the first time!”

Jeter, who fiercely guards his privacy to protect his All-American image and multimillion-dollar marketability, split with the gorgeous actress Kelly this summer and has been playing the field ever since.

The veteran shortstop usually shies away from the limelight, preferring stay-at-home parties with a tight circle of trusted friends.

“He normally doesn’t go out with girls. He will have them come to his house. He’ll have cocktail parties. His friends invite girls they think he’ll be interested in. He’s very shy,” another friend explained.

“He’ll occasionally take girls to a restaurant. He has a couple of restaurants that he goes to that aren’t trendy,” the friend said.

“He goes to Nino’s in New York. He used to go to Mustang Grill on the Upper East Side. I know he’s been dating multiple girls. He likes a hole in the wall, or he likes a place that his friends own. He’s very cautious. He’ll only go out on off-nights,” the friend said.

Afterward, Jeter sneaks the beauties home for some heavy hitting.

“The girls go through the back-door entrance in the Trump World Tower to avoid the paparazzi,” the pal said. “He broke up with Minka in the summer and is definitely over her. He is playing the field.”

And while the parting gift may seem cold, signed Jeter memorabilia sell like hotcakes on the Internet, with an autographed baseball fetching hundreds and even thousands of dollars.

Neither the Yankees nor Jeter’s reps immediately returned messages for comment.

Additional reporting by Bob Fredericks

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1ghy0lnIo
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...psBGJXpyHoMKSN

All League
    Sounds like the perfect life

Jets Insider VIP
    Not sure what the big deal is.

Does anyone believe that when a girl goes home with Jeter on any given night that she doesn't know that she's nothing more than a one night stand? Or you think that she thinks that SHE, of all people, is special? So special that Jeter, who broke off things with Minka Kelly, Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, etc. etc. etc, is finally ready to settle down with you, random nobody, after one night?

Please. They know what they're there for and they love it. They're getting a nice thank you when its all over. Something more than the typical cup of coffee and "I'll call you" that 90% of the guys on this board have given. They're probably making a mint on this stuff on ebay that same day and banging Sanchez the next night.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 12-16-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Not sure what the big deal is.

Does anyone believe that when a girl goes home with Jeter on any given night that she doesn't know that she's nothing more than a one night stand? Or you think that she thinks that SHE, of all people, is special? So special that Jeter, who broke off things with Minka Kelly, Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, etc. etc. etc, is finally ready to settle down with you, random nobody, after one night?

Please. They know what they're there for and they love it. They're getting a nice thank you when its all over. Something more than the typical cup of coffee and "I'll call you" that 90% of the guys on this board have given. They're probably making a mint on this stuff on ebay that same day.
    No problem with any of that. What is tacky is giving a girl a going away present like it is a game show or something.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    No problem with any of that. What is tacky is giving a girl a going away present like it is a game show or something.
    Exactly

Hall Of Fame
    Jeter is a big fan of The Sopranos.

I really don't care either way, but I think this story is horse ****.

Jets Insider VIP
    It's a one night stand. I don't know a man or woman alive that wouldn't prefer this over those awkward morning moments and "walk of shame" home.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It's a one night stand. I don't know a man or woman alive that wouldn't prefer this over those awkward morning moments and "walk of shame" home.
    Just let it be a one night stand. Don't cheapen it more, or put yourself on a pedestal so much by "departing gifts".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

At least most of the girls left happy until this unfortunate double-tap.

I heard David Wright gave a chick Met tickets...... and she slapped him in the face.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Just let it be a one night stand. Don't cheapen it more, or put yourself on a pedestal so much by "departing gifts".
    Oh, no doubt it is egotistical. But who cares? We don't already know that about him? That same ego is a huge part of what gets him this frequency and quality of women in the first place. I'm sure they were lavished with other treats all night and directly leading up to departure as well. If you're Jeter, why wouldn't you?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Oh, no doubt it is egotistical. But who cares? We don't already know that about him? That same ego is a huge part of what gets him this frequency and quality of women in the first place. I'm sure they were lavished with other treats all night and directly leading up to departure as well. If you're Jeter, why wouldn't you?
    He actually seemed to be one of the less pretentious guys.

All in all though, a very minor transgression.

And while the parting gift may seem cold, signed Jeter memorabilia sell like hotcakes on the Internet, with an autographed baseball fetching hundreds and even thousands of dollars.

I guess the 50 and McDonalds breakfast coupons I've been leaving is now not enough.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Exactly, And consider the source;

This chick banged him before and it never comes up throughout the whole night?

It sounds like she was more disappointed at the repetive gift, than the fact he may or may not have remembered their last tryst.

I have a feeling if she got a diamond ankle bracelet, we wouldnt be hearing about this.

...its a tad weird but plz...have u ever been to the Hampur?

Bewildered Beast
    He likes a hole in the wall

Brings new light to his desire for the Yankee Way

(Jergens? Don't mind if I do!)

Jets Insider VIP
    From the stories you hear around about him, I've never gotten that impression. I became convinced during the last contract negoiations.

Makes sense. Most of these athletes who are stars from childhood through adulthood live in a different world. Hard not to believe you're a god when everyone treats you that way.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    At least most of the girls left happy until this unfortunate double-tap.

I heard David Wright gave a chick Met tickets...... and she slapped him in the face.

-
    Please Brother Green. Do not put David Wright in with the Jeter's of the world. David conducts himself with dignity and class.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Please Brother Green. Do not put David Wright in with the Jeter's of the world. David conducts himself with dignity and class.
    That explains the behind the scenes begging to get the fences pulled in at Dodger field.

He's discreet, I'll give him that.

lol at the Mets fans having a problem with this. Those girls know EXACTLY what they are getting into and they are there to get it in with Derek Jeter.