Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derek Jeter Is All Class-Gives Autographs to One-Night Stands

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Please Brother Green.
    You really do live in a wonderful fantasy world, don't you?

Hope this doesn't rock your world too hard: I've been witness to some pretty heavy drug use with the guy. And that's just the tip of that iceburg. He's no different than most of these other guys. Or any of us.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 12-16-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    You really do live in a wonderful fantasy world, don't you?

Hope this doesn't rock your world too hard: I've been witness to some pretty heavy drug use with the guy. And that's just the tip of that iceburg. He's no different than most of these other guys. Or any of us.
    This is just irresponsible.

I don't have a problem with it. I just think it's hilarious. He's leaving gift bags for his booty calls, classic.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    This is just irresponsible.
    Shoot me. I don't believe a direct accusation was made about anyone other than "the guy", who I point out is no different than any of us (including myself). And it's not as if this is an AP release.

It's no more irresponsible than believing and selling someone is perfect because they wear one uniform and not another. People are people. I'm guessing if you read the poli forum more often, you'd know why a wakeup call is in order in this case.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 12-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Shoot me. I don't believe a direct accusation was made about anyone other than "the guy", who I point out is no different than any of us (including myself). And it's not as if this is an AP release.

It's no more irresponsible than believing and selling someone is perfect because they wear one uniform and not another. People are people. I'm guessing if you read the poli forum more often, you'd know why a wakeup call is in order in this case.
    All I am saying is that if you have dirt on David Wright (and I am not saying that it is impossible), say what it is, provide your true name and tell the story.

Don't hide behind a screen name on a message board to throw dirt.

Cheap tactic.

All I am saying is that if you have dirt on David Wright (and I am not saying that it is impossible), say what it is, provide your true name and tell the story.

Cheap tactic.
    Or tip off TMZ and let them investigate. But that is for another thread. Don't fall for the diversionary tactics of Brother Green, this thread is about Jeter, not what some anonymous football message board poster claims to know about David Wright.

Jets Insider VIP

Cheap tactic.
    If I had any interest in revealing specific information about any specific person that qould potentially do harm to that person, then I would. But I'm not.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If I had any interest in revealing specific information about any specific person that qould potentially do harm to that person, then I would. But I'm not.
    So we can take it that you have nothing. Got it.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    So long as he is painting them first, what's the problem.

Don't we all wish we could do this. Jeter isn't married. He's just doing what every red blooded American man would love to do. Him and George Clooney.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle & Namath View Post
    Don't we all wish we could do this. Jeter isn't married. He's just doing what every red blooded American man would love to do. Him and George Clooney.
    No, "We" all do not envy this lifestyle. Brother Tebow disagrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    No, "We" all do not envy this lifestyle. Brother Tebow disagrees.
    Suit yourself.

All League
    who really gives a sh1t???

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    who really gives a sh1t???
    Apparently Ernie does.
    Last edited by Mantle & Namath; 12-16-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    So we can take it that you have nothing. Got it.
    Take it however you choose.

The best part of this is you have no idea what you've saddled up next to. Good luck with that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

The best part of this is you have no idea what you've saddled up next to. Good luck with that.
    Hopefully, Brother Ernie will note that the "secret information" about Jeter involves some chick.... getting an extra baseball, that she doesnt quite appreciate.

The secret information you are privy to... is much worse, apparently.

Thank you for your discretion in not divulging it, Met fans can only take so much.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I am saddled up to no one.

I take it from the source. All I need to know.

claiming to have been party to "heavy drug use" by David Wright?? Dude, you are a joke....man, you really have everyone here thinkin that you are...the...man. Please, please...give us more! Just a tidbit...what's it like to live in JetPotato's world???

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    claiming to have been party to "heavy drug use" by David Wright?? Dude, you are a joke....man, you really have everyone here thinkin that you are...the...man. Please, please...give us more! Just a tidbit...what's it like to live in JetPotato's world???
    I'll tell you as soon as you post that "well known" article about Steinbrenner and the Mets

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Say what you want about Ernie, but he's a post generator.

-