Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GFY, Lexus & Their 'December TO Remember'

All League
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4283212]Next month, I have to get my wife a new muffler for her 2001 Ford Taurus. I like to think of it as a "January for the Ordinary".[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

[QUOTE=JetPotato;4283212]Next month, I have to get my wife a new muffler for her 2001 Ford Taurus. I like to think of it as a "January for the Ordinary".[/QUOTE]

How about "Jet Potato's Winter of Discontent"?

Hall Of Fame
    This one, for me, is the most detestable. It's as if the chick is admitting "well, my boyfriend is a ghey, might as well get him a white car."

Seriously, look at this tool with his goofy face and scrawny neck.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sMZ-hiTOU[/url]
    _

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4283474]This one, for me, is the most detestable. It's as if the chick is admitting "well, my boyfriend is a ghey, might as well get him a white car."

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sMZ-hiTOU[/URL]
    _[/QUOTE]

LMAO @ teh 'white car' references....I didn't even catch that at first...ghey fembot hipster doofus...

[QUOTE=JStokes;4283474]This one, for me, is the most detestable. It's as if the chick is admitting "well, my boyfriend is a ghey, might as well get him a white car."

[B]Seriously, look at this tool with his goofy face and scrawny neck.[/B]

_[/QUOTE]

Girl: "Ready for your present?"

Guy (Grinning Like a Moronic Dick): "Yeah"..."Okay".

Never a person more worthy of facial/cranial slapping and punching in the history of the known cosmos.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

_[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

"Hey dickwad, Merry Christmas. You're going to remember this December for the next 6 years, at 6.75% interest -- long after your dingbat twatt gf leaves your skinny azz for Raoul the gardener."

My stripper GF just bought me a Lexus for Christmas!!!!

This is awesome!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4282279]LOL. Check the amazing body on the Latina Mom in this one. Wow.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUIDNlcpHE[/url][/QUOTE]

you could bang her on the hood:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4283571]My stripper GF just bought me a white Lexus for Christmas!!!!

This is awesome!!![/QUOTE]

No rallye stripes =big time ghey. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southside;4283571]My stripper GF just bought me a Lexus for Christmas!!!!

This is awesome!!![/QUOTE]

[B]Welcome to Fantasy Island![/B]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/FantasyIslandsouthsidestokes.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=crossfire;4283611][B]Welcome to Fantasy Island![/B]

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/Hampur/FantasyIslandsouthsidestokes.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAOTROROOROR!

This was pure win!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4283427]My wife goes ballistic every time these spots appear on TV, which is virtually non-stop. She hates that one in particular because of horrendous sound design. If you watch the end, the actress should inhale as she exclaims, "Huh". Instead, the editor has her exhaling.

As for me, I find the commercials annoying, but am always immediately overtaken by the desire to "F" each of the three actresses I mentioned above, especially the one with the short hair.[/QUOTE]

I was going to make a point about the bizarre audio track, but given its orgasmic nature, felt it best not to critique... But your wife and I are on the same page.

I also want to smack those litttle kids in the face. But that's just me.

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4283624]I was going to make a point about the bizarre audio track, but given its orgasmic nature, felt it best not to critique... But your wife and I are on the same page.

[B]I also want to smack those litttle kids in the face.[/B] But that's just me.[/QUOTE]

The little boy looks like a Honduran version of Mr. Spock.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. You guys do realize it is just a commercial.

And yes, some people do actually get cars as gifts.

+1 For the class warfare.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4283683]LOL. You guys do realize it is just a commercial.

+1 For the class warfare.[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing that all of these people getting Lexus' as christmas gifts like the color of the vehicle that they received. I wonder what the Lexus exchange policy is like these days.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4283683]LOL. You guys do realize it is just a commercial.

+1 For the class warfare.[/QUOTE]

I'm soon-to-be 55 years-old. I have never known--or heard of--anyone who received a car, especially one as expensive as a Lexus, as a Christmas gift.

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4283748]It's a good thing that all of these people getting Lexus' as christmas gifts like the color of the vehicle that they received. I wonder what the Lexus exchange policy is like these days.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Without Lexus' Christmas gift business, the once-thriving gargantuan Christmas present bow business would be all but a memory.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

_[/QUOTE]

White isn't a bad color, depending on the car. The guy is a massive tool but on that quick glance the car isn't terrible. I didn't know Lexus makes a sporty hatchback.

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4283758]I'm soon-to-be 55 years-old. I have never known--or heard of--anyone who received a car, especially one as expensive as a Lexus, as a Christmas gift.[/QUOTE]

Me neither, Borgo. We must be low class, and get Jelly of the Month Club instead of cars.

[QUOTE=Big L;4283766]Me neither, Borgo. We must be low class, and get Jelly of the Month Club instead of cars.[/QUOTE]

LOL. One year, someone went all out actually gave me a bunch of Lotto tickets. Surprise, I didn't win.

Jets Insider VIP
    I really don't play the lottery often. Few times a year when it's really high and I even think of it. But there is no way I would ever give a ticket to somebody because admittedly, I would not be happy if they one millions but instead pissed that i gave it away.