Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Giants will kill the Jets

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Giants will kill the Jets

    HO HO HO this aint gonna be a Merry Christmas.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    HO HO HO this aint gonna be a Merry Christmas.
    Maybe. Maybe not.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread, you clearly put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for adding value to the forum. Your family must be proud.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    HO HO HO this aint gonna be a Merry Christmas.


    SAR I

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Great thread, you clearly put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for adding value to the forum. Your family must be proud.
    The Jets have never gone to the playoffs in three consecutive seasons.

    The Jets have never beaten the Philadelphia Eagles.

    The Jets have never had a winning record against the NFC East in the same season.

    The Jets have never swept the Dolphins and Bills in the same season.

    Merry Christmas.

    SAR I

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Great thread, you clearly put a lot of thought into it. Thanks for adding value to the forum. Your family must be proud.
    You obviously hate the truth or cant face reality.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get ready for payback for knocking the Giants out of the playoffs in 1988.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Jets have never gone to the playoffs in three consecutive seasons.

    The Jets have never beaten the Philadelphia Eagles.

    The Jets have never had a winning record against the NFC East in the same season.

    The Jets have never swept the Dolphins and Bills in the same season.

    Merry Christmas.

    SAR I
    Wait, you're saying that irrelevant historic events that in no way shape or form can have an effect on what happens in the present are the reason the Jets will lose to the Giants?

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Section 244
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like
    i fear for Mark Sanchez as Jason Pierre-Paul will be rushing him from Wayne Hunter's side

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexamillion5592 View Post
    i fear for Mark Sanchez as Jason Pierre-Paul will be rushing him from Wayne Hunter's side
    Season and career over time to move on.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever dumped this sucks and hates the TRUTH!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us